India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I learnt from anjali's character.

diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I really learnt a lot from anji character. i have a brother who is 4 yr younger than me. 
 believe me guys when anji starts to act like asr's wife (crying for arnav spending time wid kushi) and rona act    
                 i really started told my borther ur wife is important to u. yes i m ur sis. ur  a like kid to me. but no one can be ur wife. any one can give u motherly love, any male guide u like h ur father and u can get many sisters if u show brotherly love to them. but no one can be ur wife. she who u r going to marry is giving her  life and soul to u.
 yes mother,father, sis and relatives r important but tht dn't make ur wife any less imp in ur life. always have line bwt it. when u wll get marry u wll be ur wife's family's son. and she also get us as her family. but to u the life wn't change big bez u r in ur home. u dn't need Major change/ adjust mental probs. but to ur wife everything is going to be different place,people,environment and u.so she wll be in trouble to adjust   with all. understand her and support her. dn't hurt her.

this is wht i told him and as usual shouts at me the i m 18 i not going to get marry 2mrow. but i told him the he can't learn/ feel these things suddenly. so as a sis its my responsibility to teach u to be a good man in future and he starts listen to my blah blah's wid irritation .    

thank u so much ipkknd for giving anji character. i wll die but never ever be like her. and abt my bro he is so caring. when any1 including my dad scolds/ angry at me he can't tolerate. he is the most coolest guy i have seen but he becomes short temper when sme1 hurt/scolds me.so i want to be a good sis unlike anji

i hate the character anji. but i learn this big thing tht when my bro gets marrys i have to give the space his wife deserves. 

Edited by diya33 - 13 September 2012 at 5:07am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

varshaelangotitaliaasrasrasrasrAndjeniezeefan 1ktjainajnarPrasanna_dhanusun2011KhushiDMpriyankaaSumukiDaRkPrInCeSsToxicLoveKamalika..rini_kat.shinchan.

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
You r a very good sis...Ur brother is lucky...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33priyankaa

diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

You r a very good sis...Ur brother is lucky...
thk u sooo much  but my bro loves me a lot. i m the lucky one. i m short temperAngry who hurts him a lot for his mistakes. but no he is just a calm nd lovely boy.Tongue
Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
your post is good...but one thing
u can get many sisters if u show brotherly love to them.  
 this I could not agree with u...the love,affection,responsibility...which we get from our own brother/sister can not get from others...no one can replace them...
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
res ...will be back

edit -

looks like u r hating anjali to core. LOL
well that;s not my condition. See what i have written for her in my post.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181324

For anjali -

Anjali conspired to get her love Shyam in while Khushi used her brain maturely to give solace to the lady conspiring against her own brother. Anjali is not aware of the real face,I want to see her FACE OFF with Shyam. (Today CV's have proved that when time comes Anjali will use her brain to twist the scenarios, Shyam beware Evil Smile)

Edited by rushshri - 05 September 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd_hazel

test2test2 Senior Member
test2test2
test2test2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Well, I have 1 younger brother, and I come from a joint family and have numerous cousins (mostly girls) while growing up my grandma always used to say "nothing good will happen in a house where a married daughter is allowed to take desicions. You all are guests in this house after you are married always respect that boundary. " 
We all have taken that to heart and never ever give unsolicited advice, if asked we give our opinion but never force them. (our brothers to do what we said) 
Hence whenever I see married daughters interfering in the maayka, I blame the parents who did not put a stop to it in the 1st place. 
And same goes for Anjali, she should be living in her own house and not interfering here. 
I have a cool relationship with my sister in law and brother, we do the funniest things, he always let's me know what he is planning to do and as always my response is do what is best for you and your family.
That is the relationship a brother and sister should have.
Long rant, but now I feel homesick and want to meet every one...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33ashw99-Rema-

diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devipalli

your post is good...but one thing
u can get many sisters if u show brotherly love to them.  
 this I could not agree with u...the love,affection,responsibility...which we get from our own brother/sister can not get from others...no one can replace them...

srry but i dn't agree with u. i have bro /sis who calls  me sis and treats me like their real sis. even i m having tht kind of bro and i use to scold them for their mistake. for getting a true love and relationship we have to love and care them truly. believe me i really do have bro's (friends) who cares not only for me but for my family. what my mom and dad taught  me there is no need of blood relation to show love and care. when my father was in hospital/ when ever  we were in worst situation our friends were wid us. my mom calls my dad's friends bhai and their wife's calls my dad bhai and tht is frm heart i knw.  i have so many who are like my bro/sis , even my bro loves them a lot. and i always says  to my bro to call  girls as sis. he even use to wish his class mates gud mrn sis ( he dn't like to talk with girls not even a 1 girl bez of girls behavior so i advice him to call them sis so tht they wn't get other feeling towards him).but yes exemption r alwys there.i m honestly saying. believe me true heart can give u everything.  srry if i hurt u
diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by test2test2

Well, I have 1 younger brother, and I come from a joint family and have numerous cousins (mostly girls) while growing up my grandma always used to say "nothing good will happen in a house where a married daughter is allowed to take desicions. You all are guests in this house after you are married always respect that boundary. " 
We all have taken that to heart and never ever give unsolicited advice, if asked we give our opinion but never force them. (our brothers to do what we said) 
Hence whenever I see married daughters interfering in the maayka, I blame the parents who did not put a stop to it in the 1st place. 
And same goes for Anjali, she should be living in her own house and not interfering here. 
I have a cool relationship with my sister in law and brother, we do the funniest things, he always let's me know what he is planning to do and as always my response is do what is best for you and your family.
That is the relationship a brother and sister should have.
Long rant, but now I feel homesick and want to meet every one...

but dn't u think girls also care for their family a lot. my family is totally d/f. my mom, dad and bro use to accept my decision. yes we do have lots of fighting. but finally they accept the rite 1 widout looking who have taken. no restriction for girl to take  decision. who ever is deciding the decision shuld be rite. tht all matters. once v get married tht doesn't mean v have no rites in r family. and i m happy tht u have a lovely sis in law. i too praying for tht.

Go to top