India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Fab episode today

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was fabulous. The way Arnav stood up to Dadi and told her where she could stuff her notions was right on. I also liked how Khushi "agreed to disagree" with Arnav - she let him know her opinion, but when Arnav stood by his, she said "ok, I'll go with your opinion". This is a sign of a truly mature relationship. They are secure enough with each other that this can happen. Imagine ASR of few months ago - he would have tongue-lashed Khushi for even voicing her opinion. And she would have called him names and stormed out. They have matured as has their leadership. 

I really also admire the way Shyam is manipulating Anjali - a real villain. The actor must be enjoying enacting these scenes tremendously. 

The episodes are setting us up for some climactic episodes in the coming weeks!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreverdididumbotoggle45fatim28sahadataklima_naj...pinky...eyesonme

gursikh_simran IF-Dazzler
gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Yes agree! The episode was fab!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
ASR was amazing today.. loved how he blasted Dadi and not caring to respect her..

Loved the fact that the whole family was behind him.

I also liked the mature 'fight' Arhi had.. There was no 'blasting' or agressive shouting.. gosh these two have come such a long way.

I loved how khushi was always with arnav, how she gently coaxed him ito having his medicines and how she has the power to calm him down Big smile

gursikh_simran

gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

ASR was amazing today.. loved how he blasted Dadi and not caring to respect her..

I also liked the mature 'fight' Arhi had.. There was no 'blasting' or agressive shouting.. gosh these two have come such a long way.

I loved how khushi was always with arnav, how she gently coaxed him ito having his medicines and how she has the power to calm him down Big smile

Yeas completely agree!!Big smile

But still many didn't like it...seeing all these bashing posts spoils the good mood after watching the episode!

eyesonme

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gursikh_simran

But still many didn't like it...seeing all these bashing posts spoils the good mood after watching the episode!

Agreed.. At first i would argue back but now i don't open negative posts and dont comment on the ones i read.. I loved the episode and thats the only thing that matters right.. so thats my advice to you dear Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreverjulieariwalapnarsgursikh_simran

gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gursikh_simran

Agreed.. At first i would argue back but now i don't open negative posts and dont comment on the ones i read.. I loved the episode and thats the only thing that matters right.. so thats my advice to you dear Big smile

Yup! you said it right! Smile I never argue coz I know there's no point in it!

Edited by gursikh_simran - 05 September 2012 at 2:38pm
arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top