India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

best line of the day

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
omg i loved it i was laughing and screaming he took words from my mouth arnav to dadi'app asram se ayi kyun apko wahi rehna cahiya tha'aaa loved it i was shouting this since the time she came to RM but today arnav said that,i just don't understand the kind of confidence she is showing on shyam without knowing a thing about him just coz he came there and cried his fake tears she is blindly believing him, and shocking part was when arnav said painfully dadi usne mujhe marne ki kosis ki and dadi no change hum nahi mante haha,seriously i was so proud to see arnav so strongly refusing shyam's entry at home,and nani aswell she supported arnav about shyam being wrong,but but but what's wrong with khushi omg my mouth was open i was expecting this from the time i saw her soft expression toward shyam in hospital i didn't saw angry khusih at all which is weird i mean come on didn't she said she hates shyam most in this world he tried to keep relation with you betraying his wife and all those pervert behaviour,he tried to kill arnav and she is saying she saw pain in his eyes haaha and reason she want to bring shyam home was she don't want anyone to suffer injustice what seriously what shyam the man tried to marry khushi being already married to anjali and even after anjali was pregnant he was lusting after khushi he never cared for that baby what kind of injustice it is for shyam not to meet anjali ,it was totally strange decision made by khushi i know she is  person with big heart but she is not biggest fool in world why are cv's trying to show that,thank god she stopped the arguement otherwise arnav was about to brust there,i can see that intense anger the moment she said about shyam was actually in pain,and our anjali didi wants her shamji poor arnav he was like he is doing everything for his di she is everything for him but for her di it's shyam ji only shyamji and happy expression went to disappontment so sad,and that dadi was happy arrh i hate her,i am just hoping if arnav will refuse to bring him back still khusih won't take a mahan decision to bring shyam for anjali

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Sumeer2024princessep13asrasrasrasrArshiluvu27devibnair2009VancouverBC1mangaloreipkknd061yyy2krish3Barundeewani19momo121GodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
yeah .. that was the best dialogue of the day.. he exactly echoed our thoughts.. we keep on telling go back there .. today he said it in the face.. :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024archanaksubha_rath2004

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
yeah completely
1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
VancouverBC Goldie
VancouverBC
VancouverBC

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Solution for Arnav's dilemma:
Arnav should let go of Di (emotionally heartbreaking but necessary) and let Di, Shyam and Daadi stay in another house!! Why is Shyam so shamelessly still wanting to be a ghar jamai? I don't get it!

Edited by VancouverBC - 05 September 2012 at 11:01pm
shai77 Senior Member
shai77
shai77

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Bechara Arnav now he knows that all this while Shyam have been poisoning his Dadi mind with what's happening in RM...remember Arnav ever mentioned that he did ever try and pay his Dadi a visit at Ashram to bring her back to Shantivan but she refuse to meet him...I just don't understand what kind of Dadi she is...she willing to listen and believe Shyam who only married Anjali for 2-3yrs on whole while Arnav is her own flesh & blood grandson...Usually a grandma dote on her grandson very much but differ to the relationship between Arnav/Dadi...I feel sad for Arnav when he told his Dadi that whether she have any idea that Shyam had plan to kill him but she refuses to believe...

What Arnav say was true to his Dadi, what actually she knows abt the Raizada parivaar...she was not the one who take care of Arnav & Anjali since their parents death...only Nani was the one who willing to bring in her grandchildren to her parivaar...that's what I call a grandma...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
In your face Dadi...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top