India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

despite the negatives...

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
well guys even i'm also naming this track 'didi ki saut  track... poojali rona dhona n all r just getting on my nerves... anji hasnt been able to garner even a little sympathy from my side.. yes i feel bad for the baby, n i feel bad for our arshi... coz right now its like an eclipse on their grand wedding...

i have seen many posts ranting about 2day's episode ... how khushi is acting dumb n everything..

but onething i have noticed which may have been skipped by many of us... as i was watching the 11pm repeat i did notice such little details which i missed during the 8 pm telecast. little details about arshi relationship growth ! yes as a couple they have grown... they know each other ! they comfort each other...  in yesturdays epi how he  broke into tears in her arms n vented out all the anger n the miseries of his past !

we didnt get much dialouge from khushi.. but did u see aftr the incident she didnt leave arnav even for a second...  she knows that right now he needs her... she realises that she is his ultimate strength.

asr at the same time realises that its khushi who he has at the moment... before  it was like he had no one apart from his di.. but now he has his khushi... while looking after his di he took khushi along... khushi tum aao mere saath (in yesturdays epi)

when dadi termed khushi as musibat he refused to believe n confronted dadi.. while khushi  was right there beside him .. holding him being his strength

before asr would only open up before his di.. never would he listen to anyone.. he didnt want to take the medicine. but upon khushi's insistance he took it. even khushi did the very job of a wife, taking care of his health even in this situation when ones brains dont work. n he took it !

now this scene lasted for a little while but i found it the most amazing scene in todays epi... he clasping the glass with his hand so hard in anger that it was gonna break. but khushi at once notices it n the very moment she puts her hands around his , he gets back to his senses n manages to calm himself down. which means now khushi controls his anger, she could have screamed 'arnav ji dont do this' but she didnt n arnav silently calmed himself down... with that one touch of hers.

when khushi was asking arnav to bring  shaym back ( yes i also felt like slapping her at frst place, but then i saw the repeat ) arnav protested, what i liked about khushi is the fact that she was not being stubborn, when she found that asr didnt want that she even said that he may be right about shaym, she eventually supported him with his decision. didnt force him any further..

n yes i missed another point in yesturday's epi when he refused to meet his di.. khushi assured him that he is not a failure n they will 2gether make things right for di... only then he gathered the courage to meet his di...

yes i know the entire drama is revolving round di di n di ... n i wont try to sound like a goody-goody fan here (but hey i'm loyal though LOL ) coz at the moment i'm hating both anjali/DB !

but i couldnt help but notice this amazing growth of arshi realtionship ! they have come realy far ! n the best part is without any sort of declaration both have discovered their places in each others lives. the couple went through alot of phases ... love, hate, seperation, disgust, sympathy n what not... yet they have managed to overcome all the hurdles n together they stay strong as a couple !!

yes we get to see less of them...coz  screenspace is  occupied mostly by the DUMBALI/ POOJALI/RUDALI whatever u may wanna call her !Angry  

yet i'd say this amazing growth in their relationship n the little details asscociated with the growth is overshadowing all the poojali ronadhona and antics...

n i'm actualy falling in love with this new couple who r at the moment stronger than ever... now my earnest request to the CVs plzzz dont mess up with this bond of trust n undefined love !! just want to see arshi 2gether in every thick n thin !

plzz guys do share your views on it !

Edited by ESR8 - 06 September 2012 at 3:56am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Feelitdua_foreverashwakeskutekavideeptha93Simone2005craziefannashniniAce11samster03_Afrin_ashw99meshasHorizonDalmuthuyaYummymummy..mrinalini..RaadhiyaaaAngel13Flora3333GodhuliLogon

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
almost agree with u...coz somewhere i sympathaize with Anjali...lil bit though stillLOL
anyways after last week's shyamli drama I never thought I would like this week's epis...but I ve to say the last three epis were fab...though story is revolving around Anjali but stili I would say Arshi is overshadowing shymali with their little scenes...the growth in Arshi's relationship is so obvious and overpowering...and honestly all these Arshi scenes r far better than out of ploce rabba ve...and apart from ArShi I m loving Arnav-dadi scenes too..though I cant bear dadi individuallyLOL
so far for me this week is going far better than the last one...Smile

Edited by _Afrin_ - 05 September 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreverfizzyfairy

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
nice post
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Absulutely brilliant post
Totally agree with you
Loving how khushi is able to control and calm and encourage Arnav by being with him all the time in all these she didn't forget to give him his medicin
Totally in love with this couple
Yes like you said their bond is getting stronger and hope it will remain same even after the blast from the past
ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Afrin_

almost agree with u...coz somewhere i sympathaize with Anjali...lil bit though still...LOL
anyways after last week's shyamli drama I never thought I would like this week's epis...but I ve to say the last three epis were fab...though story is revolving around Anjali but stili I would say Arshi is overshadowing shymali with their little scenes...the growth in Arshi's relationship is so obvious and overpowering...and honestly all these Arshi scenes r far better than out of ploce rabba ve...and apart from ArShi I m loving Arnav-dadi scenes too..though I cant bear dadi individually...LOL..
so far for me this week is going far better than the last one...Smile

yes i also expected that aftr friday's epi we wont be getting much good epis this week. but these little arshi scenes without much dialouge seems to be quite meaningful for me ! n asr was bang on with dadi today... just loved the confrontation ! he didnt bend before dadi's silly demands !
Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I loved your post! Finally the gloom in my mind is lightened! Big smile
Apparently we don't get to see anything but Anjali crying, but if u think deep, u'll see the growth in Arshi relationship! Heart
Even I've started to believe that there cannot be any MU between them at the level of trust they've reached! Big smile Big smile Big smile
But as the bond strengthens, the fear of a separation too gets higher!
If the CVs create a MU now, and separates Arshi, that will be a COMPLETE DISASTER! Cry Cry Cry
An MU will even prove that the love/trust/bond we saw in Arshi wasn't strong enough as it seemed! Broken Heart

But for now, I'm enjoying the love of Arshi that makes me ignore Poojali ronadhona. Big smile Big smile Big smile

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

I loved your post! Finally the gloom in my mind is lightened!Big smile
Apparently we don't get to see anything but Anjali crying, but if u think deep, u'll see the growth in Arshi relationship! Heart
Even I've started to believe that there cannot be any MU between them at the level of trust they've reached! Big smile Big smile Big smile
But as the bond strengthens, the fear of a separation too gets higher!
If the CVs create a MU now, and separates Arshi, that will be a COMPLETE DISASTER! Cry Cry Cry
An MU will even prove that the love/trust/bond we saw in Arshi wasn't strong enough as it seemed! Broken Heart

But for now, I'm enjoying the love of Arshi that makes me ignore Poojali ronadhona. Big smile Big smile Big smile

n i hope cvs realise this, what is being lovd more. They cannot force us 2 lov som1 who we dont love. N i so wish the new ekta writer doesnt make a mess out of things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
The points you made there is the reason I am putting up with Anjali's crap. So no matter how frustrating some things can be, either way Arhi is my focus so it helps. :) 

Go to top