Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No need of certificate of positivity n negativity (Page 5)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Coming to the show forming a opinion on the basis of an episode is nothing but immature, one can analyse it but it takes more than one episode to get a grip of reality. The show is slipping slowly and steadily the yoyoing TRP are a clear indicator for the kind of response which the track is getting.

I believe the mods are best judge to tell what is right and what is wrong I don't like members to preach others on what to do as it is none of their business...

@didiki saut absolutely true what more proof than TRP and this forum mood is reqd.
Moderators are better judge of the forum ..totally right 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyvijji12-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Right Kookie

i really feel bad  that they bring this REPORTED issue  like small babies always and disturb the moderators..who hv a lot of work then to see such silly complaints every now n then.

and these Tm's are saying entire forum is negative..that is insulting our mods indirectly  by using us. Very bad

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveHussain

Yup.. actually I have stopped watching the show, so can't comment on most of the posts, but you have brought up a point that's been in my mind for some time now.

Good to know about your show! Good luck for the same.. I hope I don't decide to permanently move on from the shows by that time. IPKKND was the first one I followed from the beginning without missing a single episode! I won't say I regret it, because I still enjoy the old scenes, but I do feel bad that I convinced lot of people to watch it and now they are not going to trust me with anything else in the future Cry

I stopped watching on 30th Aug...only WU is enough to boil my blood...I to don't regret watching the show.

Still have some hopes...though they are getting bleak

RickyBahlAmazingAmyvijji12OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Yup.. actually I have stopped watching the show, so can't comment on most of the posts, but you have brought up a point that's been in my mind for some time now.

Good to know about your show! Good luck for the same.. I hope I don't decide to permanently move on from the shows by that time. IPKKND was the first one I followed from the beginning without missing a single episode! I won't say I regret it, because I still enjoy the old scenes, but I do feel bad that I convinced lot of people to watch it and now they are not going to trust me with anything else in the future Cry

I stopped watching on 30th Aug...only WU is enough to boil my blood...I to don't regret watching the show.

surviving on written Updates?
but thats a cool option to avoid from torture

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

I cant watch...If i do..there will be utter mayhem on the forum

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyvijji12OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

jiyap Senior Member
jiyap
jiyap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
very well said  Clap, u surely deserve an standing ovation RISHI for this honest post.

RickyBahlAmazingAmy-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Me too.
I quit watching last monday and thank god I did.
Otherwise I would have been madder than this.

RickyBahlAmazingAmyvijji12-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Originally posted by RickyBahl

I cant watch...If i do..there will be utter mayhem on the forum

DKS please watch one episode then.

RickyBahlAmazingAmy-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

Go to top