Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No need of certificate of positivity n negativity (Page 3)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveHussain

Thanks for the much needed post Rishita! I completely agree with your point!

I just don't get it when the self-claimed positive people start advising others. What will our being positive and negative change about the show anyway? Yesterday somebody posted that she hope the TRPs go low this week, clearly mentioning her concern that in that case the CVs will come up with a better track, and people started their positivity rants in most negative ways. When the TM clearly mentions her reasons, how can the rest call her a basher?

Everyone on this forum is here because they love this show. It feels bad to see the show in such state, and that's why they take efforts to analyze and post their point of views. Interestingly, even after posting everything in details, people will come up with the most stupid question 'oh, so you want ArShi romance 24*7?', or their famous dialogue 'relax... it's just a show'. Everyone knows it's just a show!

Members get personal if somebody posts anything against their opinion. Yesterday a member who knows the cast/crew called lot of members sick just because they don't like the way the track is going! Whenever something is posted against Anjali - the character, the thread gets closed, but when members take personal digs at others - who are not fictional characters - why don't they get warnings? If I don't like watching a father kill his unborn baby, how am I more sick than the person who enjoys it?

Even IPKKND facebook page has negative comments. They could remove those if they wish, but they don't! Then why on this forum we can't say what we don't like? When we liked the show, we spent hours replaying/ talking/ thinking/ writing/ reading about it.. then why didn't these people come and say 'relax.. it's just a show' ? If today I don't like it, why don't I have the right to say it? In reality it's us who love this show more than them, because we are still taking efforts and hoping that things might still get right. When our dear ones make mistakes, don't we let them know where they are going wrong? What's about being positive or negative about it?

thanks dear

Iam glad  for ur post also to be in first page
the instance  u gave is true.For me she can be positive coz she is thinking for the betterment of the show
yes dear as u said in second para it  is becoming a huge problem
they dont read th epost properly and ask those stupid questions like arshi 24/7 romance is what u need?? relax ..
We dont need any advice . they shud first read the post properly and then post a comment.
Even i write all in details still some donkeys question and i feel like using the proverb" puraa ramayan padh ke pooch raha hai sita kiska baap??"

O dont like ppl who bragg about having links with IPKKND cast n crew.
Iam from this industry and i  will have my own show next year...i will see those bragging queens then..

when we give feedback by expressing displeasure that doesnt mean we are being negative,
a father can always scold a son. Its close to our hearts.
Its not a feeling of a phangirl..our feeling for Ipkknd is like that of a guardian /a parent

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..AmazingAmyvijji12-DKS-OnepoundChicKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

If I spread positivity when the show is in such a sad state, I'd be worried that I would end up being an Anjali... and hence I refrain from false positivity.

Disclaimer: I am not generalising anyone in the above statement. The 'I' refers to only and only me and not anyone else, either living or dead.

"I" refers to me too.

RickyBahlAmazingAmyvijji12S.StephyOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

I cannot stop myself commenting abt your post buddy. Just now I made a comment on this regard in one of my posts. It is my opinion too that keeping the forum happy is not the TMs are supposed to do, they should make constructive criticism and save the show if they can. Too much flattering is not going to help the show. It is time for salvage of the show. Why don't the CVs think ppl don't appreciate anjali and arnav scene like before, because the love is from chote to di only not from di to chote. Di is too much focused on her husband, not chote these days. that is why the sister-bro bond don't hit ppl. I also expect arnav and khushi to behave as normal ppl and share some moments of their own. They are controlling their love as a water tap (opens the tap when they need their romance to overshadow some bad scenes and closes when ppl are mesmerized). I am full on today. I don't know. We have not invested any money for the show, but invested our emotions and the most precious time on the show. We have no responsibility to protect the feelings of forum members, but we are for the show. We should not quarrel with each other, but no one should expect others to talk abt the show the same way they expect. This is freedom and right to opine. You are just amazing buddy, Hug, take this hug from me.  Wonderful posts, as i always say. I still expect my IPKKND, the unique show, to be back in its form. then only i will get some respite from my concern for this show. Hope everything will get back to its place soon. Sorry again, i don't want to hurt anyone. Sorry being a little bit arrogant today (if anyone feels so).

thanks a  a bear hug to u too dear.

I just wanna say plz let moderators do their work dont question them by pointing fingers that entire forum is negative.

RABBA VEY IS SUFFICENT IN TV SCREEN, NO NEED OF RABBA VEY DROOLING POSTS IN THIS FORUM

AmazingAmyvijji12OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicKookiemonsterArnieBoyBarun.shinchan.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

r
it needs a lot of guts to create such post...thank you..Clap
I luv u for making dis POST...Hug

EETH KA JABAB PATTHAR...As we are PATTHAR DIL CLUB MEMBERS..

we are not fools who cum to IF and put our points...We are also members n IPKKND viewer..we have all rights to speak...n its like after a long tym...SO MANY POSTS REGARDING ANJALI/DALJEET cumin...so ofcourse There is a problem in d show..We cant be pointed just becox 

We are against Anjali...
We are against the Story which turned out to be a Nightmare...
We are against CVs who turned dis show into DKS...Confused
We are against the fact that talents like BS-SI are wasted here..Confused

CVs ruined Anjali character...n now on the way to ruin Khushi's too..WHAT THE****Angry

We follow dis FORUM and has all rights to put up d ISSUES...may be CVs get a reality check from dis...
Hope people who acts as moral police here will get a check too...coz MAJORITY always win..

n if they call us UNLOYAL FANS...thn 
loya;ity doesnt meant that GRAB any shit cuming from CVs...We are not fools to watch Daiyaa Hoo and AAA AAA AAA AAA instead of RABBA VEYYS

iam glad that this comment will be on frst pagei love it buddy to the core
Each and every word,
I dont fear from speaking truth bcoz i know iam right.

Let the moderators do their job  well
bit some Phangirls have become restless it seems
yes 100 times we will shout and say we are disliking anjali n the track going on.

bY GIVING gyaan to others they are acting as real life shyam sadly.

NO NEED OF ANY CERIFICATE from MInorities

U are absolutely right ...Clap no doubt
Mods know how to handle Forum...n we know what we are doing..Smile
n ofcourse we will shout and say HATING DKS track cox we are not gonna follow DEKHNA H TO DEKHO...Dead
@bold--- acting as real life DADI too..Talk to my handOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmy-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
RABBA VEY IS SUFFICENT IN TV SCREEN, NO NEED OF RABBA VEY DROOLING POSTS IN THIS FORUM

Bhat will happen to the Phangirls dammit?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmyvijji12-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Bhat will happen to the Phangirls dammit?

Dhadkan ruk jaayega dammit

RickyBahlAmazingAmy-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicKookiemonster.shinchan.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

If I spread positivity when the show is in such a sad state, I'd be worried that I would end up being an Anjali... and hence I refrain from false positivity.

Disclaimer: I am not generalising anyone in the above statement. The 'I' refers to only and only me and not anyone else, either living or dead.
"I" refers to me too
"I" refers to me three

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmyS.Stephyvijji12OnepoundChicKookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

If I spread positivity when the show is in such a sad state, I'd be worried that I would end up being an Anjali... and hence I refrain from false positivity.

Disclaimer: I am not generalising anyone in the above statement. The 'I' refers to only and only me and not anyone else, either living or dead.

"I" refers to me too

"I" refers to me three
[/QUOTE] 

The more, the merrier!!

Edited by S.Stephy - 05 September 2012 at 1:49pm

RickyBahlAmazingAmyvijji12-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster.shinchan.

Go to top