"I" refers to me three
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

"I" refers to me three

The more, the merrier!!
Edited by S.Stephy - 11 years ago
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Ah Rishi, this post requires a huge round of applause. The current happenings in the forum could not be put in a much better way.

You are darn right when you say there is nothing positive or negative in the forum. What one feels may not necessarily be another's feeling. But, it has been a couple of months since the Forum has had issues with the progress in tracks. It was that hope which kept people going despite the disappointments then. With time, it only kept getting bigger. Today, i hear it's gone to the point of no return.
We get to see Arhi scenes without feeling the emotional, soulful stirring in us. And i'm not even talking about the physical bit. Their hugs don't do much to me because the "big" connection that was felt is missing. I seriously wish they stopped being very unique and just did things the normal way at the cost of sounding cliched. Yet they can be different simply with their execution. I was just telling Swathi a while ago that today majority of the Forum fellas are screaming in unison. It won't be any farther when all of them will take the show down if its going the way it's going. Seeing the spoiler pics, i can see Garima-Dadi fiasco is about to happen. God help all.

And Rishi, Truth is also bitter. It has to be swallowed. Living in self-denial is the worst thing ever. i simply don't get these defense posts. What do they want to achieve? Peace? That isn't possible anywhere in the near future if the show isn;t retained to its original theme.

lovely comment dear..love u

the basic thing is that some ppl dont speak about it and so minority  Tms take it for granted.
But  let them be beware yestrday kookie, Dks, velanhini, Viji and many ppl   had clearly shown some PPL what freedom of expression means . If u know to use it against others it can be misused against u too..thats the message my frnds gave in wasim's post. Thresd being closed doesnt matter..The real fact shud reach the egoistic  ones to learn a lesson.

Yes the hugs are lifeless for me as ther is nothin like before
self denial is worst plus infectious.

coz the phangirls will hv a heart break sooner..just wait n watch.. lets see how long they watch a show without a proper story. Arshi can be watched iun photographs also. we need story

Originally posted by RickyBahl

thanks dear

Iam glad  for ur post also to be in first page
the instance  u gave is true.For me she can be positive coz she is thinking for the betterment of the show
yes dear as u said in second para it  is becoming a huge problem
they dont read th epost properly and ask those stupid questions like arshi 24/7 romance is what u need?? relax ..
We dont need any advice . they shud first read the post properly and then post a comment.
Even i write all in details still some donkeys question and i feel like using the proverb" puraa ramayan padh ke pooch raha hai sita kiska baap??"

O dont like ppl who bragg about having links with IPKKND cast n crew.
Iam from this industry and i  will have my own show next year...i will see those bragging queens then..

when we give feedback by expressing displeasure that doesnt mean we are being negative,
a father can always scold a son. Its close to our hearts.
Its not a feeling of a phangirl..our feeling for Ipkknd is like that of a guardian /a parent

Yup.. actually I have stopped watching the show, so can't comment on most of the posts, but you have brought up a point that's been in my mind for some time now.

Good to know about your show! Good luck for the same.. I hope I don't decide to permanently move on from the shows by that time. IPKKND was the first one I followed from the beginning without missing a single episode! I won't say I regret it, because I still enjoy the old scenes, but I do feel bad that I convinced lot of people to watch it and now they are not going to trust me with anything else in the future 😭

Rishi, your posts are just spot on...very well-written and honest post, thanks for this!
Originally posted by S.Stephy

If I spread positivity when the show is in such a sad state, I'd be worried that I would end up being an Anjali... and hence I refrain from false positivity.

Disclaimer: I am not generalising anyone in the above statement. The 'I' refers to only and only me and not anyone else, either living or dead.

even i have no problem being that I

Saach se kya sharmana.

the biggest paradox is  by making posts about forum to stop being negative.
this act itself is a negative approach.
Originally posted by vijji12

Dhadkan ruk jaayega dammit
ya koookie n Viji

i didnt know drooling posts are the new vibrators in town ðŸ˜†
@i love hussain..thanks a lot

same thing happened with many including myself

i forced many ppl to watch ipk to gain a special feel, i showed them arshi scenes ..i madethem post those scenes in You tube..coz i wanted all to njoy the show

now iam ashamed of doing that
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Rishi, your posts are just spot on...very well-written and honest post, thanks for this!

thankyou so much  my miss world 2000😃

Priyanka chopra
Originally posted by RickyBahl

ya koookie n Viji

i didnt know drooling posts are the new vibrators in town ðŸ˜†
🤣
Now, Now we have 14 year olds in this forum.
Babe, they will cry Mommy to the mods.