Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No need of certificate of positivity n negativity (Page 19)

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by priya_86

Hi dear, 
You are absolutely right when you say a certificate of positivity or negativity is not required. A viewer has every right to like or dislike a show and to express it. After all we are the ones to spend our time on it.

However, one small thing I would just like to say. I like watching IPKKND despite all negativity or whatever it is showing. You may ask why? The reason is that I relax by watching it. Yes despite it's negativity. You see I face too much of negativity in my workplace, I come face to face with atleast 10-12 deaths per day (if not more)...hence to release my anxiety and tension I watch this serial.

And dear I don't watch it to drool over Sobti or anyone else. I'm a married woman with a kid. I can drool over my husband who is much more handsome than Sobti.Smile

Please don't take any offence. Just wanted to say , like you have the right to dislike a serial, I may have a right to like it also...without being criticised atSmile

iam very happy to read ur comment

how can i be offended if u like dear???No way. Its ur life , its ur decision to continue with the show.
Even i am hating the track but i catch the episodes daily without  a miss. 
Wow..thats cool that for u  ur husband is handsome than barun...i like it. share his picWink just kidding.

W are not saying dont like a serial ..all iam saying is plz no one shud categorise someone as negative.
Because when we criticise the episode its directed to the production house not any TM. We love our show and the majority wants to get the Old IPK back in form.
only 1 demand which we are not getting since kidnap ended. all assurances  have weared off with time. No patience after 2-3 months of bad episodes continous at a strech.

is it too much that we demanded to get our original IPK back???is our demand so negative???

Dear I'm a possessive wifeWink and if he's more handsome than Sobti...can I share his pics?Big smile
I understand your frustration, too much of evil being shown...but I personally feel that they are doing this for the exposure. The evil has reached the nadir...and it can't go down further.
But yes I've said this before also, to mush dragging of this can lead to disastrous consequences.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogRickyBahlrockingcouplerushshri

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

As you said positivity and negativity differ from one person to another..exactly..after watching the episode i try to see what is good in that episode..and feel myself relaxed and cheerful..rather then getting sad by thinking why it is happening like this..it should happen like that..
As i strongly believe that thinking positive will make life to live easier...so rather then thinking the glass half empty..i think the glass is half full..so this our way of looking towards life..and this is what i apply while watching this serial..and even am not asking anyone to follow this..this is just my honest opinion..

yes thst very aptly said.i UNderstand ur view
as u said about being glass being empty half n full it again depends on ur choice. I cant dictate u neither u can to me. as u said positivity will make life easier..again ur definition of positive might vary from me.  For some one crticising is for betterment and thats positive and for someone ignoring is positive. So it diffrers from person to person .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogabracadabrarushshri

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Hi dear, 
You are absolutely right when you say a certificate of positivity or negativity is not required. A viewer has every right to like or dislike a show and to express it. After all we are the ones to spend our time on it.

However, one small thing I would just like to say. I like watching IPKKND despite all negativity or whatever it is showing. You may ask why? The reason is that I relax by watching it. Yes despite it's negativity. You see I face too much of negativity in my workplace, I come face to face with atleast 10-12 deaths per day (if not more)...hence to release my anxiety and tension I watch this serial.

And dear I don't watch it to drool over Sobti or anyone else. I'm a married woman with a kid. I can drool over my husband who is much more handsome than Sobti.Smile

Please don't take any offence. Just wanted to say , like you have the right to dislike a serial, I may have a right to like it also...without being criticised atSmile

I completely agree with u priya here.

Rishu I completely agree with you when you say ppl have their own choices for being negative and positive. We all are ladies facing so much real life tensions, i am sure even u must have, just to get refresh our brains and mood we watch what we like the most and want to share our own ideas and feelings here.

What u find positive, i may find negative. The answer is in your thoughts which we pen down marvelously. i don't want to add anythg nor deduct. It's just that ppl in the name of positive criticism comes to a discussion of personal lives of actors, bashing characters with unnecessary words , that's what I call negativity which I try to avoid in my post. I can paste here many links which runs pgs discussing the same and sometimes attacking members too.

Liberty of sharing thoughts is another thg and liberty of sharing thoughts which can hurt someone is another. I never make a post except 2 where I hurt someone's feeling. For those 2 I regret and felt sorry. even i feel sometimes the negativity of show but I prefer not to discuss. That's it.

p.s I think ur post is related to my discussion thread where I mention to be positive just to avoid the comments which i mentioned above. Here's is the link. inviting u to share ur own ideas with all positivity.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181324

exactly 
Just like some believe in constructive criticism and discussing about it...i believe i n postivity and talking about it...just like the TM said one has right to post negative if he/she feels its negative then why cant one understand that the same thing might be positive one for one...and whats wrong in being positive and giving gyaan..its just like the  ones where one like to talk about constructive  criticism and give their gyaan..in a way we are in the same boat...

Edited by tenxin - 06 September 2012 at 1:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

res - i will rant 2mrw

Rishi - amazing title Thumbs Up

If the track is positive there will be positive reaction if it is negative there will be negative reaction simple logic right ??
Being positive should not mean forcing others to be the same when there are not. Same goes for being negative too.
Opinions should not be categorized as per wish because it does not gel with our thought process.
Adverse conditions they are a different issue though.
The basher & positive posts have a completely different meaning on this forum which is very harmful.
This forum has become a drooling yard stick - every post tries to surpass the previous drooling posts weird - in terms of quality of pictures & or being the first to post it - competition hain kya ??
The day Anjali started clinging extra to ASR that is the day i started dis linking her & not i officially hate her. The doting sister turned in to a saut for me Dead
Mr. Twitter said music video of rabbaves right I ask him who said to give tasteless video of The Di eh ??
If Majority are not liking a track its not negative its called being sane & refusing stupidity & testing our intelligence.

sorry for late feedback..im replying each comment even if its emoticon.

First take a bow for elaborating my thoughts so well here.
Yes we react accordingly to what our heart says, How can i force a person to watch IPKKND if he is sports fan??similarly if someone has been offended its not intentional.
If i dont like the episode its because of the track. Its not that i planned when i was born and my kundali saying that  that in this age i will join India Forums and write posts against Cv's.

comeon its very instant. when hate marriage was going on and they gave the Holi episode i personally called up one of the people in Rajesh chadhas production house to convey congragulations. That person has shifted to another show,,i cant name him here.
He conveyed my message to all creatives how we loved the Holi episode and arnav shedding tear for Khushi realising that- Oh god khushi is mine, she loves me.
so i personally called them.

But if i am offended its agian the heart which makes me write this posts. Its not intentional.Its spontaneous and natural reaction.
So i dont care those 4-5 tms coz i write for majority Tm's , I receive innumerable PM's for the posts. that speaks seniority doesnt count..Content counts. 

How can i be sugar coated if iam upset?? i will keep on making posts i feel  . idont write seeing the mood of forum.Harshu  u r right its a drooling yard stick.

posts on barum's underwear colours are welcomed but posts on reality are discarded/..

what a forum..
bravoClap

abracadabraKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged

As you said positivity and negativity differ from one person to another..exactly..after watching the episode i try to see what is good in that episode..and feel myself relaxed and cheerful..rather then getting sad by thinking why it is happening like this..it should happen like that..
As i strongly believe that thinking positive will make life to live easier...so rather then thinking the glass half empty..i think the glass is half full..so this our way of looking towards life..and this is what i apply while watching this serial..and even am not asking anyone to follow this..this is just my honest opinion..

as u said about being glass being empty half n full it again depends on ur choice. I cant dictate u neither u can to me. as u said positivity will make life easier..again ur definition of positive might vary from me.  For some one crticising is for betterment and thats positive and for someone ignoring is positive. So it diffrers from person to person .

Completely respect your point of view..but i certainly feel that continous criticism will make a person paralysed..which will effect their growth also..but sometimes a single word of encouragement will also make miracles..it will be like a oasis in a desert..
So if we liked atleast 0.1 in any episode.before going for critcising if we appreciate that small thing also will make a lot of difference..and this is completely my pov.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogrushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Completely respect your point of view..but i certainly feel that continous criticism will make a person paralysed..which will effect their growth also..but sometimes a single word of encouragement will also make miracles..it will be like a oasis in a desert..
So if we liked atleast 0.1 in any episode.before going for critcising if we appreciate that small thing also will make a lot of difference..and this is completely my pov.

felling in love with u rockingcouple...kash tu ladka hotiWink

fly_dogrockingcouplepriya_86

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chaitra2011

@chaitra

well said buddy

This post was made separately in answer to a particular post.
it itself proves  we respect their space and didnt intrude their with posts criticising the TM.

We are being decent enough..but they have left all decency like shyam has left
every person develops a fatigue..they will surely wen they will lbe bored wiith only hugs and no story

Yeah.. I don't like or agree with a post i simply ignore it, unless i thought it was really necessary to have a say in it. I haven't done that too many times though. It simply starts a war of sorts as others are unyielding and don't see it as an opinion. It becomes personal to certain folks.

Thanks Rishi for the post. It was necessary for people to understand not all can be hunky dory. We all have to respect each other's opinion and stop taking digs at others who do not agree with your opinion ( it's become a fashion in the forum, taking digs at each other )
Our views may be different, but I agree, with you on this, we should respect each other's opinion, and should not take digs at others who disagree. This is uncalled for.Smile

Totally! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlKookiemonster

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Rishu I completely agree with you when you say ppl have their own choices for being negative and positive. We all are ladies facing so much real life tensions, i am sure even u must have, just to get refresh our brains and mood we watch what we like the most and want to share our own ideas and feelings here.

What u find positive, i may find negative. The answer is in your thoughts which we pen down marvelously. i don't want to add anythg nor deduct. It's just that ppl in the name of positive criticism comes to a discussion of personal lives of actors, bashing characters with unnecessary words , that's what I call negativity which I try to avoid in my post. I can paste here many links which runs pgs discussing the same and sometimes attacking members too.

Liberty of sharing thoughts is another thg and liberty of sharing thoughts which can hurt someone is another. I never make a post except 2 where I hurt someone's feeling. For those 2 I regret and felt sorry. even i feel sometimes the negativity of show but I prefer not to discuss. That's it.

p.s I think ur post is related to my discussion thread where I mention to be positive just to avoid the comments which i mentioned above. Here's is the link. inviting u to share ur own ideas with all positivity.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181324
Thnks Rushshri for ur POV. i have no problem with ur thoughts.Its ur opinion entirely .
My post was not directed at u at all. There was another post that called the forum as kind of  negativity lab. I will read ur post properly in peace .

Let me elaborate ur  stance
yes we  all hav eour daily problems and if somebody doesnt like the post he/she can click the close button and move out but not give commentary on posts being made.

let me clear u ..By gyaan  i mean- nobody shud  advise what kind of posts TM's shud make.
Every TM's can write negative, positive whatever he/she feels till the extent of being rude the forum allows. OK. The post i talked was not about the show in general but about what me  n my bunch of frends write. Thats completely against IF  to write a post targetting a group of people. thats why my post is a reaction to that. Clear. I have no problem if someone like sthe show , or track. or writes drooling posts. 
I  have problem wen someone questions the content me and many write.
Firstly again i wud say i write for majority and the majority out here is totally dissapointed.
I have no problem if u are liking this track.Its ur wish..its ur life..who am i to say u..dislike or agitate?similarly i expect none to give bhashans on my content.

In India Forums the general ethics is if we dont like a post we dont enter that thread unless that is pointing fingres to ppl personally . That post was pointing fingers at ppl directly thats why this Post being made..or else i wudnt have made if it was a  apprcialtion post of daljeet who is being hated like hell these days in forum.  So  hope ur doubt is clear..

Next point is
suppose an example-  u r  a big khushi fan and i am hating her presently and i write a post crticising her.
But if u come and quarrel with me in my thread thats inappropraite bcoz
No doubt u are her big fan and cant  tolerate  posts against her. But neither my post is about u directly, neither u r  khushi urself that u have to cme to my post and speak expletives. U cant be the spokesperson for Khushi. The forum allows crticism of actors, characters within a limited frame work.  The  moment the moderator find the content offensive to huge extreme they wont close the thread they will remove it directly.
My point is if u r a khushi fan..u shud not care what others write..u write a separate post writing 100 qualities of Khushi.. Not by coming to my thread and teaching me that u r affceted by my post..

thats what i dont want to make..If i am a salman khhan fan and if SRK fans say that salman makes just remakes..why shud i be offended??his saying will not change my love for  my fav actor.
My question is somebody writes against ur fav star ..why to get agitated. i dont get agitated.
Bcoz forum is allowing that till a huge extent..u cant challenge the working of forum coz u dont like ur fav actor being criticised. 
Go and attack that thread if that thread is pointing out you and writing bad about you.
No one had to be the Publicist of stars, characters here in the forum
the moderators are there to see over it.

Why love for a fav star is limited to a post and some person saying that.
Can u go n stop 10000 ppl outside saying wrong about Khushi.No na??? so why policing and acting as bharat mata on the forum.
Get hurt if somebody is insulting u.
Not get offended if a TM doersnt like ur fav star or acror or serial..
every one has freedom to express within IF guidelines

I used a example ..didnt mean u direct. hope u understand my POV..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..fly_dogrockingcoupleOmNaMaSteOmrushshri

Go to top