Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No need of certificate of positivity n negativity (Page 18)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

good one buddy
they give us arshi scenes like 'gift nahi to tip samajh kar rakhlo'

and they give anjali scenes like 'tip nahi gift samajh kar rakhlo'

by the way i love your bold 'cut the crap' attitude

this is a democratci forum
and we have a right to speak our minds
i gt bugged with this 'be positive posts'
where is the positivity in the show for us to learn?
a murdere is coming back
an innocent girl is losing her dream wedding
a cry baby is wailing away
a brother is agains obsessed with his di than a wife he has wronged much more

what crap.

why shud we be positive despite so much negativity

wow Rima u hav refreshed that scene coz we know how we cried in those scenes and how the healing part was over in 30 sconds andppl ask us to drool over those things how asr skipped redemption.
are they humans themselves who say that redemption was not needed??? i doubt

thanks rima..i am as straight forward as Kokila Modi of saathiya or u say the arnav way.
We dont need advice especially from minorities on what to write or not.
the  all instances u wrote is correct.

Just wanna add that if bashing equals to reduction of TRP 
then i find TM's always  comparing our shows  with the top 3 shows .bashing Diya bati n hum, bade acche lagte is done and calling them boring shows like saathiya.

so inspite of bashing why they are ruling the charts??? as they say bashing reduced popularity then those shows must fall down.

DOUBLE STANDARDS RULE THE FORUM,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Hi dear, 
You are absolutely right when you say a certificate of positivity or negativity is not required. A viewer has every right to like or dislike a show and to express it. After all we are the ones to spend our time on it.

However, one small thing I would just like to say. I like watching IPKKND despite all negativity or whatever it is showing. You may ask why? The reason is that I relax by watching it. Yes despite it's negativity. You see I face too much of negativity in my workplace, I come face to face with atleast 10-12 deaths per day (if not more)...hence to release my anxiety and tension I watch this serial.

And dear I don't watch it to drool over Sobti or anyone else. I'm a married woman with a kid. I can drool over my husband who is much more handsome than Sobti.Smile

Please don't take any offence. Just wanted to say , like you have the right to dislike a serial, I may have a right to like it also...without being criticised atSmile

I completely agree with u priya here.

Rishu I completely agree with you when you say ppl have their own choices for being negative and positive. We all are ladies facing so much real life tensions, i am sure even u must have, just to get refresh our brains and mood we watch what we like the most and want to share our own ideas and feelings here.

What u find positive, i may find negative. The answer is in your thoughts which we pen down marvelously. i don't want to add anythg nor deduct. It's just that ppl in the name of positive criticism comes to a discussion of personal lives of actors, bashing characters with unnecessary words , that's what I call negativity which I try to avoid in my post. I can paste here many links which runs pgs discussing the same and sometimes attacking members too.

Liberty of sharing thoughts is another thg and liberty of sharing thoughts which can hurt someone is another. I never make a post except 2 where I hurt someone's feeling. For those 2 I regret and felt sorry. even i feel sometimes the negativity of show but I prefer not to discuss. That's it.

p.s I think ur post is related to my discussion thread where I mention to be positive just to avoid the comments which i mentioned above. Here's is the link. inviting u to share ur own ideas with all positivity.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181324

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

@chaitra

well said buddy

This post was made separately in answer to a particular post.
it itself proves  we respect their space and didnt intrude their with posts criticising the TM.

We are being decent enough..but they have left all decency like shyam has left
every person develops a fatigue..they will surely wen they will lbe bored wiith only hugs and no story

Yeah.. I don't like or agree with a post i simply ignore it, unless i thought it was really necessary to have a say in it. I haven't done that too many times though. It simply starts a war of sorts as others are unyielding and don't see it as an opinion. It becomes personal to certain folks.

Thanks Rishi for the post. It was necessary for people to understand not all can be hunky dory. We all have to respect each other's opinion and stop taking digs at others who do not agree with your opinion ( it's become a fashion in the forum, taking digs at each other )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlKookiemonster

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rima

good one buddy
they give us arshi scenes like 'gift nahi to tip samajh kar rakhlo'

and they give anjali scenes like 'tip nahi gift samajh kar rakhlo'

by the way i love your bold 'cut the crap' attitude

this is a democratci forum
and we have a right to speak our minds
i gt bugged with this 'be positive posts'
where is the positivity in the show for us to learn?
a murdere is coming back
an innocent girl is losing her dream wedding
a cry baby is wailing away
a brother is agains obsessed with his di than a wife he has wronged much more

what crap.

why shud we be positive despite so much negativity

wow Rima u hav refreshed that scene coz we know how we cried in those scenes and how the healing part was over in 30 sconds andppl ask us to drool over those things how asr skipped redemption.
are they humans themselves who say that redemption was not needed??? i doubt

thanks rima..i am as straight forward as Kokila Modi of saathiya or u say the arnav way.
We dont need advice especially from minorities on what to write or not.
the  all instances u wrote is correct.

Just wanna add that if bashing equals to reduction of TRP 
then i find TM's always  comparing our shows  with the top 3 shows .bashing Diya bati n hum, bade acche lagte is done and calling them boring shows like saathiya.

so inspite of bashing why they are ruling the charts??? as they say bashing reduced popularity then those shows must fall down.

DOUBLE STANDARDS RULE THE FORUM,

Pls as you are free to ssay redemption is needed..even some might feel what arnav is doing was a part of redemption..so what you will stop calling them humans..

Please the line " are they humans themselves who say that redemption was not needed??? I doubt sounded me somewhat harsh

rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

As you said positivity and negativity differ from one person to another..exactly..after watching the episode i try to see what is good in that episode..and feel myself relaxed and cheerful..rather then getting sad by thinking why it is happening like this..it should happen like that..
As i strongly believe that thinking positive will make life to live easier...so rather then thinking the glass half empty..i think the glass is half full..so this our way of looking towards life..and this is what i apply while watching this serial..and even am not asking anyone to follow this..this is just my honest opinion..

Muaahhh Embarrassed

fly_dog

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Hi dear, 
You are absolutely right when you say a certificate of positivity or negativity is not required. A viewer has every right to like or dislike a show and to express it. After all we are the ones to spend our time on it.

However, one small thing I would just like to say. I like watching IPKKND despite all negativity or whatever it is showing. You may ask why? The reason is that I relax by watching it. Yes despite it's negativity. You see I face too much of negativity in my workplace, I come face to face with atleast 10-12 deaths per day (if not more)...hence to release my anxiety and tension I watch this serial.

And dear I don't watch it to drool over Sobti or anyone else. I'm a married woman with a kid. I can drool over my husband who is much more handsome than Sobti.Smile

Please don't take any offence. Just wanted to say , like you have the right to dislike a serial, I may have a right to like it also...without being criticised atSmile

iam very happy to read ur comment

how can i be offended if u like dear???No way. Its ur life , its ur decision to continue with the show.
Even i am hating the track but i catch the episodes daily without  a miss. 
Wow..thats cool that for u  ur husband is handsome than barun...i like it. share his picWink just kidding.

W are not saying dont like a serial ..all iam saying is plz no one shud categorise someone as negative.
Because when we criticise the episode its directed to the production house not any TM. We love our show and the majority wants to get the Old IPK back in form.
only 1 demand which we are not getting since kidnap ended. all assurances  have weared off with time. No patience after 2-3 months of bad episodes continous at a strech.

is it too much that we demanded to get our original IPK back???is our demand so negative???

abracadabra

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

@chaitra

well said buddy

This post was made separately in answer to a particular post.
it itself proves  we respect their space and didnt intrude their with posts criticising the TM.

We are being decent enough..but they have left all decency like shyam has left
every person develops a fatigue..they will surely wen they will lbe bored wiith only hugs and no story

Yeah.. I don't like or agree with a post i simply ignore it, unless i thought it was really necessary to have a say in it. I haven't done that too many times though. It simply starts a war of sorts as others are unyielding and don't see it as an opinion. It becomes personal to certain folks.

Thanks Rishi for the post. It was necessary for people to understand not all can be hunky dory. We all have to respect each other's opinion and stop taking digs at others who do not agree with your opinion ( it's become a fashion in the forum, taking digs at each other )
Our views may be different, but I agree, with you on this, we should respect each other's opinion, and should not take digs at others who disagree. This is uncalled for.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogrockingcoupleabracadabrarushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Hi dear, 

iam very happy to read ur comment

how can i be offended if u like dear???No way. Its ur life , its ur decision to continue with the show.
Even i am hating the track but i catch the episodes daily without  a miss. 
Wow..thats cool that for u  ur husband is handsome than barun...i like it. share his picWink just kidding.

W are not saying dont like a serial ..all iam saying is plz no one shud categorise someone as negative.
Because when we criticise the episode its directed to the production house not any TM. We love our show and the majority wants to get the Old IPK back in form.
only 1 demand which we are not getting since kidnap ended. all assurances  have weared off with time. No patience after 2-3 months of bad episodes continous at a strech.

is it too much that we demanded to get our original IPK back???is our demand so negative???

I do not think it needs to be back. It is still on its original track of srhi love and the leads have grown in their relationship and moved on forgetting and forgiving each other. The journey of love has its own humbs and bumps, it's standing together supporting each other in all thick and thin is necessary. That is how love grows. Our arhi has put first step towards it and I love the way they stand for each other.

that's just my pov.

rockingcouple

Go to top