Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No need of certificate of positivity n negativity (Page 17)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

This thread has some of the BEST posts I've read all day. Hats off to all of you!

thnks for the support dearBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Hi dear, 
You are absolutely right when you say a certificate of positivity or negativity is not required. A viewer has every right to like or dislike a show and to express it. After all we are the ones to spend our time on it.

However, one small thing I would just like to say. I like watching IPKKND despite all negativity or whatever it is showing. You may ask why? The reason is that I relax by watching it. Yes despite it's negativity. You see I face too much of negativity in my workplace, I come face to face with atleast 10-12 deaths per day (if not more)...hence to release my anxiety and tension I watch this serial.

And dear I don't watch it to drool over Sobti or anyone else. I'm a married woman with a kid. I can drool over my husband who is much more handsome than Sobti.Smile

Please don't take any offence. Just wanted to say , like you have the right to dislike a serial, I may have a right to like it also...without being criticised atSmile

Edited by priya_86 - 06 September 2012 at 12:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogRickyBahlChaituvabracadabrarushshri

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Very well written...Honest opinion isnt negative/positive ...here satyamev not Jayate...dadagiri is jayate...Big smile...even if it is an open forum...u cant give ur honest opinion...wait and watch...keep patience...track will be good...what is this for? ..here we r discussing wht is now showing ...As I dont hv ne idea ..y CVs ruin the marriage track with DI's drama...whn they hv the most awaited track...y is the caused to ruin it by DI's track? ...as gyan post...it dont bother me as pujali drama...

truly said buddy

we are just saying what we feel.

i hv also many reasons to find their post negative coz they are appreciating the bad episodes and giving confidence to Cv's to carry forward such blunders.
for me that can b negative

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMGKookiemonster

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
rishi i commented on page 15

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlKookiemonster

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181321
The show is loosing its original charm with all the original writers and directors gone from it.  We have people dishing out regular-serial-nonsense which can be watched in any other show.

Its time SP stepped in to take a look at what's happening  Angry

i agree dear
i read that article

its horrible situation ahead

tvbuf

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mtina0207

Hey Rishita, awesome and a gutsy post...appreciate the courage gal.
Agree to what you say...but i also wanted to make a point here, i belive we are all people who have their own minds...but we react to the posts made by new entrants or even oldies like they are devils and get insulting...and finally report. I think that really brings further discontent in the forum, half do not know how to bring semblance and half think god when is this gonna stop...have been in both the halves at times...i think if there are certin things we do not like and we cant state that in a simple uninsulting manner, then we must just stay away from that topic.not point fingers at the whole bunch of newbiew or groupbies...
lets hope, ur post helps people settle a bit :)

thnks a lot. i just luv ur FF's 
dear we hv to be gutsy or else ppl take all for granted.
that post was a failure..that proveswhat the majority thinks
its not about newbies or groubies dear.
i never cared about seniority ladder. My posts are enuf to speak for me.
there are extreme high seniors who come up with some posts.. ...what to say leave it..

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
As you said positivity and negativity differ from one person to another..exactly..after watching the episode i try to see what is good in that episode..and feel myself relaxed and cheerful..rather then getting sad by thinking why it is happening like this..it should happen like that..
As i strongly believe that thinking positive will make life to live easier...so rather then thinking the glass half empty..i think the glass is half full..so this our way of looking towards life..and this is what i apply while watching this serial..and even am not asking anyone to follow this..this is just my honest opinion..

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
@chaitra

well said buddy

This post was made separately in answer to a particular post.
it itself proves  we respect their space and didnt intrude their with posts criticising the TM.

We are being decent enough..but they have left all decency like shyam has left
every person develops a fatigue..they will surely wen they will lbe bored wiith only hugs and no story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top