Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No need of certificate of positivity n negativity (Page 16)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Agree..discontentment is everywhere..
we loyal viewers waited for Barun's return..
He returned but story drastically changed to Di Ki Saut..first Cvs out forward direct jealous track from poojali..did not work well..not they r going emotional way to grab viewersDead..in this process, the depth of emotion connected to each character is lost..no mater how much they make poojali cry, she has lost sympathy from viewers..WE already saw how much insensitive and selective amnestic personality this lady is..Cvs have made her more and more selfish each day..Viewers r annoyed ...

Every track is rushed by CVs but left half way and unsortedOuch

yes dear

in each ipppkns discussion place u will see the dissapoint ment

we are not  jaaani dushman of IPK.

crticising is one sort of love and we want our old IPK back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLifeKookiemonster

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

good one buddy
they give us arshi scenes like 'gift nahi to tip samajh kar rakhlo'

and they give anjali scenes like 'tip nahi gift samajh kar rakhlo'

by the way i love your bold 'cut the crap' attitude

this is a democratci forum
and we have a right to speak our minds
i gt bugged with this 'be positive posts'
where is the positivity in the show for us to learn?
a murdere is coming back
an innocent girl is losing her dream wedding
a cry baby is wailing away
a brother is agains obsessed with his di than a wife he has wronged much more

what crap.

why shud we be positive despite so much negativity

Correcto! Really rima, what "kind" of positivity are they talking about? crap se crappy, yucky ho raha hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlKookiemonsterrima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by Jameelah52

Originally posted by RickyBahl

[QUOTE=Jameelah52]

This comment is to apologize because I misunderstood your reference to free gyaan!

Now coming to the things you've written- I don't mean to sound rude or anything but you guys are usually there in he battlefield- I'll tell you what happens- when things usually goes haywire in a 'discussion' ( which btw I think no longer happens) a certain member comments something about the general forum topic and it keeps getting quoted with Sarcastic remarks by what I think are friends! The discussion strays from the actually topic and ends up being a bashing post to the TM! Now in those remarks people like me are uncomfortable reading it because I feel that the people who generally doesn't see the things that group sees they are either not seeing the reality or are being stupid!

I just want to say the state of the forum is bad! not because of the show it's because of these clashes of members!!

See I dont have a problem with anyone out here because I have a life outside of this forum - I am sure you guys do too but is it even possible to even have one sensible 'discussion'
DKS, loveydovey, I dont think I have to add anything anymore!

Its Ok jameela
Your apology not needed .iam no saint to dictate . just want that u shud understand even what u hav written.

when u also mean like all of us  that interference shud not be there
then u should have no problem with what me n my fellow TM's discuss on the platform.
U called it battle field. but u hv to look the who started the battle. 
Whatever i discuss with my fellow Tm's shud not bother u as u urself said that  u hv  a life outside forum than all things going here. 
so how can u get uncomfortable. Even if its  a sarcastic comment its between we frnds and not pointing to a person in general and there is a reason for all.

all i expect is the neutal visitor shud just comment on the content of the main post if intersted or leave it. 
Not that the tM should  pass a judgement on discussions going on  within the thread.

Just wanna say u the thread is bad bcoz the prime reason is track is not working..IPK is important to us than the TM's out here. Our focus is on lettting out our feedback. We dont come here to quarrel. 
when we write a post its directed to 4 lions not any TM in general.
If TM's dont like the content they shud avoid it simply.
whatever we discuss in between the threads is our personal matter.Every post has a targetted viewer..so others must refrain if against their views. Simple.

For me i write posts for majority tM's
Not  for 4- 5 tms having problem with my post.  
 u cant travel in two boats..u have to choose one.

It was nice interacting with u/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
rishi i finally updated on page 1

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

OMG OMG dont i just love you RishiHug. I so wanted to bring this up myself. Already the sick disgusting storyline is driving all of us nuts and on top of that these TM are even more frustratingAngry. I dont get that what the F*** they r trying to prove when they write comments like " reported", "Please stop bashing" , "Please support Anjali(last thing i wanna hear)"Censored  etc etc. As forum member we have equal right to say our right . we r entitled to our opinion too until the mods dont close the topic.

Today i was already pissed off during the Live updates at Poojali and her drama queen acts and to make things worse one member said to me "please stop bashing". Gosh i sooo wanted to kill people at that momentCensored. Why do they expect us to sit back and enjoy the show no matter what BL**** S**** happens??!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Ever since the exposition of Shyam happened after the kidnapping track, we have been seeing Anjali and her nautangis where as usual Khushi had to suffer. Now, during the miscarriage track, sorry no sympathies for herDead , she is being pampered HELL lot and again Khushi is going to suffer with the simple remarriage thingy. After seeing her acting as the lead , how can the audience sit back and enjoy the show>!!!!????????????Censored

so sweet of u dear.

i love u
just fight back those nonsensical people.
let me tell u  its only 4-5 tms who think that way or else the majority of us are in same wavelength.
Noone is enjoying the show.

they dont care  the story.
they just want to drool. let them ..we ar not stopping  but we can go n write many things about how they behave cheap  towards a married man.
 for them commenting on baruns's each body parts in detail as i hv seen in many posts is very positive and  what we do becomes negative.
starting from baruns underwear to his****S . Nothing left to be discussed by phan girls.

this is what the forum is all about???

Kookiemonster

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Ohhh Rishi Im so late.
Bang on post Rishi crisp and clear. I dont want to say anything as many said everything here.
I just want to repeat  some great man's advice "DEKHNA HAIN THO DEKHO" If dont like the show, we are advised not to watch. If you dont like the post just dont read it. Its as simple as that. Basss!!!!

yes dear
the new word is 
padhna hai to padho

credit- fairy liquid soap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-Kookiemonster.shinchan.

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

well said Rishi!!

i just wanna say have people ever heard that saying about unstirred soup never retaining its true flavour? cz simply heaping praise and hoping for the best and preaching others to stop airing valid concerns is never going to help the show!
we had a show for about 15 months..and has the response ever before been this negative? i don't remember even the force marriage bringing this much negativity to the forum.. that is because as a track it was delivering somewhat of the stuff we were promised..

but ever since the shyam revelation happened the show has cheated every loyal fan of it by forcing down something completely unacceptable down our throats.

and if u want to applause them for cheating us and our love by all means go ahead and do it! just don't expect everyone to do it!! and above all don't u dare call us names and ask us to calm down and not to be negative!
calling a bloody spade a spade is not being negative! it is called being realistic!!

so the infuriatingly positive people who for some weird reason seems to be turning a blind eye to the way we r being cheated, when the way the story is losing its depth, the sweet aching beauty that always was unique to this beautiful tale...the innocent bonds that was once cherished r being shredded to pieces..
we r losing so much!! it hurts!! and telling it openly doesn't mean we r spreading negativity! we r simply being realistic!! at least an audience who provide a solid front and a common opinion may somehow manage to salvage this show before it goes to its final ruinage..
And as u very well said Rishi, a show being unique doesn't mean u have to show alien emotions and instill revulsion in the place of love in the minds of the audience!! and unfortunately this is exactly what they r fostering in our minds by forcing this on us.  as u very rightly said, we want human emotions b/w the couple we so love!! and by them i mean Arnav and Khushi! the real leads of the show!

sorry was offline..that is why the late reply:(
anyway it is 4am am about to go again..but this was too good to pass..had to reply
!

Princess hugs n kisses to u

so wonderfully presented

Just closing eyes doesnt means it has become Night.
 i dont know what they  are trying to convey..and u know sunara these are just 4-5 tm's from minority division.
I can bet u n me are bigger fans of barun /asr than them..but we know to diffrentiate between right n wrong. We dont stop them from making vulgar posts on Barun and his Underwears
But all are heel bound on crticising us with morals.

and the sad part is - they are trying to be moderators.
we hv moderators  who r doing their job..

the worst part is we hv been saying 10000 times how asr had been romantic. devdas before and yet ppl sing the same tune- he is not like others . he is aSR. iAm fedup..they never read the post and jump to conclusions. u CAnt explain minds that are still not developed to look bigger things.
for them to  get a glimpse of barun in boxer is the ultimate thing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..mtina0207Kookiemonsterprincessunara

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babli0204

Quote: " ...outrage is about the continous dissapointment the  die hard viewers are facing since Kidnap ended, "

Absolutely correct observation!!!!!!!!!! We sit in front of the TV or computer with certain expectations from our favouirte show, and what we are getting lately is nothing but disappointment almost every single week altogether! Hence the frustation takes th shape of such negativity!!! 

thats what i have been shouting dear.

Its accumulated dissapointment of several months and episodes

mtina0207

Go to top