Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No need of certificate of positivity n negativity (Page 15)

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
All I know is that I am hating Poojali dumb-ass thali more and more everyday.  I don't know how the CVs PH and actors can carry on with so much hate directed at them.  Don't they feel anything about their audience ?  Isn't anyone keeping tabs on their audience anymore ?

And it doesn't look like things are going to get any better.

See this post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181321

The show is loosing its original charm with all the original writers and directors gone from it.  We have people dishing out regular-serial-nonsense which can be watched in any other show.

Its time SP stepped in to take a look at what's happening  Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlvijji12Kookiemonsterprincessunara

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Rishita, awesome and a gutsy post...appreciate the courage gal.
Agree to what you say...but i also wanted to make a point here, i belive we are all people who have their own minds...but we react to the posts made by new entrants or even oldies like they are devils and get insulting...and finally report. I think that really brings further discontent in the forum, half do not know how to bring semblance and half think god when is this gonna stop...have been in both the halves at times...i think if there are certin things we do not like and we cant state that in a simple uninsulting manner, then we must just stay away from that topic.not point fingers at the whole bunch of newbiew or groupbies...
lets hope, ur post helps people settle a bit :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlKookiemonster

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Clap

Good one.

Forum Gyan from Forum Nannies is an old hobby on this forum. I was once goaded into playing a forum nanny and I made a post under pressure from someone whom I thought is a friend, to bring peace on the forum. It's act i regret to this day because it went against my will and my basic fiber. So, lesson learned. 

Visit the forum, open topics you like, post what you feel, have fun. Its that simple. I dont understand why some feel the need to "police" thoughts and ideas. If you dont like something present your side, or leave. Let others have fun in the way they want to have fun. 

I will not comment about the moderators. They do what they can, my experience has been anything but stellar. 

thanks a lot SJ
I like reading ur straightforward posts. 
What u said is totally apt in present scenario.
Policing shows the frustration of the TM's nothing more.

Shouting that the earth is a peaceful place to live in doesnt makes it. We can just console  but we hv to realise the larger picture.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraKookiemonstertvpal007OmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

ClapClapClap
Very true...
Well written article...
Just because we express our opinions or we disapprove of a track...doesn't mean we are not fans.
We love this show...
Yep ipkknd won't be ipkknd without our support...
So as we praise for something...
We have right to criticize...
As long as we are respectful & act as decent ,civiliased people it's absolutely okk...
This is democracy not a totalitarian regime...
So no need for gandhigiri here...
Thanks but no thanks ...plzzzx
Trps,online viewership ,buzz about show is declining...
It has more to do with story & lead's screen space rather than so called negative articles...
Great post...

thanks dear

if posts were that important than star plus wud hv started their own online forum and have paid their employees to post all sweet sugar coated diabetic stuff in praise for their shows.

Some people who dont have  any knowledge  of Tv industry functioning try to distribute gyaan..
thats pathetic. Its better for them to keep mum then to open mouth,
coz once they open mouth the public knows the brain size of that person.

Dictating moderators and Team members have become fashion here. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

See ricky everybody has a r8 to give their opinion if we feel that story is moving to abrupt direction or sarun career r butchering its our opinion to express our feeling.

exactly dear
abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Ah Rishi, this post requires a huge round of applause. The current happenings in the forum could not be put in a much better way.

You are darn right when you say there is nothing positive or negative in the forum. What one feels may not necessarily be another's feeling. But, it has been a couple of months since the Forum has had issues with the progress in tracks. It was that hope which kept people going despite the disappointments then. With time, it only kept getting bigger. Today, i hear it's gone to the point of no return.
We get to see Arhi scenes without feeling the emotional, soulful stirring in us. And i'm not even talking about the physical bit. Their hugs don't do much to me because the "big" connection that was felt is missing. I seriously wish they stopped being very unique and just did things the normal way at the cost of sounding cliched. Yet they can be different simply with their execution. I was just telling Swathi a while ago that today majority of the Forum fellas are screaming in unison. It won't be any farther when all of them will take the show down if its going the way it's going. Seeing the spoiler pics, i can see Garima-Dadi fiasco is about to happen. God help all.

And Rishi, Truth is also bitter. It has to be swallowed. Living in self-denial is the worst thing ever. i simply don't get these defense posts. What do they want to achieve? Peace? That isn't possible anywhere in the near future if the show isn;t retained to its original theme.

lovely comment dear..love u

the basic thing is that some ppl dont speak about it and so minority  Tms take it for granted.
But  let them be beware yestrday kookie, Dks, velanhini, Viji and many ppl   had clearly shown some PPL what freedom of expression means . If u know to use it against others it can be misused against u too..thats the message my frnds gave in wasim's post. Thresd being closed doesnt matter..The real fact shud reach the egoistic  ones to learn a lesson.

Yes the hugs are lifeless for me as ther is nothin like before
self denial is worst plus infectious.

coz the phangirls will hv a heart break sooner..just wait n watch.. lets see how long they watch a show without a proper story. Arshi can be watched iun photographs also. we need story

Love you too Rishi. Smile  Yes the minority do opt not to speak their real thoughts aloud. I had hope in the cvs for a long long time thinking they would do it right. We could have said let's be positive i think when the hatred marriage happened. That was the first time things went haywire to be honest.

Freedom of expression is not only one's right, you also respect the person for holding an opinion of their own rather than singing in Chorus all the time. I did not see the post you are talking about but i'm glad our folk here did their best and made them aware. Threads like that get closed yaar. Always. But your voice has to be heard.

Forget the hugs or scenes coming up, if there is no story how will we wholeheartedly love the scenes? The fans need to be aware of the impending doom on them. It's one thing to love a character, another to be obsessed like this. It's only heart break later like you said.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Bang on post, Member are always like "Reported" Mods are Topic closed for just giving your POV! I mean not everyone is going to have the same opinions as you so learn to respect others opinions and feelings.  

the problem is jealousy.

some ppl cant tolerate any TM scoring well with a proper point in the forum.

so what s the easiest way
pull down that post, REPORTED.

this act is so childish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
good one buddy
they give us arshi scenes like 'gift nahi to tip samajh kar rakhlo'

and they give anjali scenes like 'tip nahi gift samajh kar rakhlo'

by the way i love your bold 'cut the crap' attitude

this is a democratci forum
and we have a right to speak our minds
i gt bugged with this 'be positive posts'
where is the positivity in the show for us to learn?
a murdere is coming back
an innocent girl is losing her dream wedding
a cry baby is wailing away
a brother is agains obsessed with his di than a wife he has wronged much more

what crap.

why shud we be positive despite so much negativity

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..RickyBahlNi1234abracadabraDiamondLifeOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top