Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No need of certificate of positivity n negativity (Page 14)

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

Loveydovey- trust me I did! I usually do when something doesn't sit right with me!

Rest all- agreed! Taali ek haath se nahi bajti!

Glad I was able to convince you! Remember creating a battlegrounds is not our hobby. There is always a reason if we opt out on not so "mild words and phrases".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyJammy-OmNaMaSteOm

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
well said Rishi!!

i just wanna say have people ever heard that saying about unstirred soup never retaining its true flavour? cz simply heaping praise and hoping for the best and preaching others to stop airing valid concerns is never going to help the show!
we had a show for about 15 months..and has the response ever before been this negative? i don't remember even the force marriage bringing this much negativity to the forum.. that is because as a track it was delivering somewhat of the stuff we were promised..

but ever since the shyam revelation happened the show has cheated every loyal fan of it by forcing down something completely unacceptable down our throats.

and if u want to applause them for cheating us and our love by all means go ahead and do it! just don't expect everyone to do it!! and above all don't u dare call us names and ask us to calm down and not to be negative!
calling a bloody spade a spade is not being negative! it is called being realistic!!

so the infuriatingly positive people who for some weird reason seems to be turning a blind eye to the way we r being cheated, when the way the story is losing its depth, the sweet aching beauty that always was unique to this beautiful tale...the innocent bonds that was once cherished r being shredded to pieces..
we r losing so much!! it hurts!! and telling it openly doesn't mean we r spreading negativity! we r simply being realistic!! at least an audience who provide a solid front and a common opinion may somehow manage to salvage this show before it goes to its final ruinage..
And as u very well said Rishi, a show being unique doesn't mean u have to show alien emotions and instill revulsion in the place of love in the minds of the audience!! and unfortunately this is exactly what they r fostering in our minds by forcing this on us.  as u very rightly said, we want human emotions b/w the couple we so love!! and by them i mean Arnav and Khushi! the real leads of the show!

sorry was offline..that is why the late reply:(
anyway it is 4am am about to go again..but this was too good to pass..had to reply!

Edited by princessunara - 05 September 2012 at 4:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmysana_sugarbunshree10vijji12MephistoKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm.shinchan.

babli0204 Senior Member
babli0204
babli0204

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Quote: " ...outrage is about the continous dissapointment the  die hard viewers are facing since Kidnap ended, "

Absolutely correct observation!!!!!!!!!! We sit in front of the TV or computer with certain expectations from our favouirte show, and what we are getting lately is nothing but disappointment almost every single week altogether! Hence the frustation takes th shape of such negativity!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmyvijji12OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

I agree with you. Ignore the posts which you dont agree or say what you want in a reasonable tone and attitude!

Sure have your fun but not at the expense of members who simply don't agree with what you have to say!

I obviously stuck my hands into a hornets nest where my hand does not belong LOL
I don't know what triggered the topic, arguments and counter arguments, but I can assure you  I didn't start this fire ( I had started other fires here, just not this one Big smile)

To everyone here - trust me, the forum is simply not worth your peace of mind. no one remembers anyone here. we will all be missed for exactly one day, new people appear every day and the so called "forum heroes" forgotten every day. It does not matter what we say or who we say it to, at the end of the day, we are all dispensable and our opinions even more so.

And Lo, before I know, I've doled out more "Forum Gyan". LOL

alright, peace to you all. remember - at the risk of sounding Forum Gyani Baba - we are all dispensable and no one remembers. We forgot what Clinton did - yeh tho sirf forum hai. LOL!!

Edited by serialjunkie - 05 September 2012 at 4:55pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22AmazingAmyJammy-RickyBahlvijji12ChaituvOmNaMaSteOmtvpal007

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
This thread has some of the BEST posts I've read all day. Hats off to all of you!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlvijji12ChaituvOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

This thread has some of the BEST posts I've read all day. Hats off to all of you!

Priyanka i love u r comments too .they are jus bang on.i stalk u r  threads and commnetsLOL

Edited by vijji12 - 05 September 2012 at 7:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmserialjunkie

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Very well written...Honest opinion isnt negative/positive ...here satyamev not Jayate...dadagiri is jayate...Big smile...even if it is an open forum...u cant give ur honest opinion...wait and watch...keep patience...track will be good...what is this for? ..here we r discussing wht is now showing ...As I dont hv ne idea ..y CVs ruin the marriage track with DI's drama...whn they hv the most awaited track...y is the caused to ruin it by DI's track? ...as gyan post...it dont bother me as pujali drama...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmyvijji12OmNaMaSteOmserialjunkieKookiemonster

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

Priyanka i love u r comments too .they are jus bang on.i stalk u r  threads and commnetsLOL

Hug Aww how sweet dear, I do the same for you...our thoughts always match.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlvijji12OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

Go to top