Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No need of certificate of positivity n negativity (Page 11)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Nice post Rishi!
One  should understand that everyone is here only because they watch n love the show .
Better stop labelling the members and posts as negative and positive!
This is a public forum and everyone has right to voice their opinion unless it is bashing someone  or getting into personal attacks!

Edited by Chaituv - 05 September 2012 at 3:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by Jameelah52

Last time I checked it was a forum! And people can post whatever they feel like! If they want to give gyaan, they can go right ahead and just do that! One doesn't like it, so they should stop posting??

Like you said one persons positivity is someone's negativity and vice verse! II get irritated with the complaint posts and I simply choose to ignore! How about we all decide what we want and what not?!

The point is that it is not for members to tell others what to do...it is personal and invariably agaist freedom of speech.

When the forum allows such posts who are they to speak otherwise???

So they should not speak because you don't want them to?!! does freedom of speech only apply to people who want to rant and crib??!!

Well the forum does have a problem and thaya why the mods keep shutting down innumerable threads!
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Last time I checked it was a forum! And people can post whatever they feel like! If they want to give gyaan, they can go right ahead and just do that! One doesn't like it, so they should stop posting??

Like you said one persons positivity is someone's negativity and vice verse! II get irritated with the complaint posts and I simply choose to ignore! How about we all decide what we want and what not?!

The point is that it is not for members to tell others what to do...it is personal and invariably agaist freedom of speech.

So they should not speak because you don't want them to?!! does freedom of speech only apply to people who want to rant and crib??!!

Well the forum does have a problem and thaya why the mods keep shutting down innumerable threads!
My freedom of speech doesn't give me the right to curb other's rights...do they??

This was not a preaching centre when I last checked...its a forum and no one absolutely no one has a right to prevent others from speaking up their mind. It may be bad,good or ugly the mods are there to do the needful

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmTargaryen

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RickyBahl

its no longer forum.

all seem to hv become a publicist of 4 lions and showcasing each other how i care about my swami barun

Now where the hell does Barun fit into this conversation?!!

Seriously dude it's no longer a forum, I get it we have complains and a right to voice them but what about the people who feel positive wants to post the same?! If you are saying not to give free gyaan what exactly is happening on this thread?? Aren't you saying that they should shut up because you don't want it?? Isn't that advice?!

barun has been referred bcoz many tm's want posts circling on appreciating his looks  n charms nothing more than that.I hv  no problem similarly no one shud hv problem with me too.

Iam telling about that free gyaan which is inflicting upon a grup of people. Me n my bunch of frnds keep our discussions to the Show n its characters..we dont hv time to discuss about TM's neither we go n post unnecssarily in others post. In coomon posts also if somebody says anything offensive than only reaction is given or else not from our side first.

My policy is never accuse the other first from ur side. Tm's like me hvbeen accused so thats an after reaction.  My saying i dont need gyaan is ust about gyaan on how Tm's shud behave. No need advice  on that,On my posts
I never said i dont need gyaan on the content of ur posts on Ipkknd. Letthem write anything positive, negative about show i dont care as long as somebody is not accusing me of my content.

And still if u dont  get my words i cant help.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..AmazingAmy-DKS-TargaryenOmNaMaSteOm

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
The people who "report" are people who are afraid. Afraid of free speech.

You cannot suppress people from their thoughts. What is true, must come out.

It is easy to read and write praises but it is difficult to write criticisms.

A flatterer can say anything and can get away with it, but a critic bears the responsibility to justify himself for the point he is making.

Please don't kill free speech - "without the freedom to offend it ceases to exist."*

--*Salman Rushdie.

Edited by rightknell11 - 05 September 2012 at 3:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmyChaituvOmNaMaSteOmTargaryen-DKS-.shinchan.

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Nah, not at all , everyone has right to say what they feel abt the show !  But a few ppl need to understand that!
Just have a Look at this post ,how ppl r bashing the TM just because she is a newbie!
Iook at the response she got . They can respectfully disagree with her too right! Or the better way is to ignore the post which doesn't suit them! Above is just an example!

Edited by Chaituv - 05 September 2012 at 3:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmTargaryen-DKS-

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Originally posted by Chaituv

Nice post Rishi!
One  should understand that everyone is here only because they watch n love the show .
Better stop labelling the members and posts as negative and positive!
This is a public forum and everyone has right to voice their opinion unless it is bashing someone  or getting into personal attacks!

thanks dear .
what annoys  me most is they think themselves above then mods

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Originally posted by RickyBahl

its no longer forum.

all seem to hv become a publicist of 4 lions and showcasing each other how i care about my swami barun

Now where the hell does Barun fit into this conversation?!!

Seriously dude it's no longer a forum, I get it we have complains and a right to voice them but what about the people who feel positive wants to post the same?! If you are saying not to give free gyaan what exactly is happening on this thread?? Aren't you saying that they should shut up because you don't want it?? Isn't that advice?!

No one is stopping you to make positive posts.

We live in a democracy where you have to be able to voice out an opinion without it being ridiculed. You can try to explain about what you think in a respectable manner if you don't agree with a so called 'negative' post. But seriously, people can keep their comments such as 'OMG why is there so much negativity. People will always crib whatever the CVs do' to themselves. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmy-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top