Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kookie2020

A very bad trend has started in this Ipkknd india Forums page.
Some  team members  try  to be gandhiji and spread gyaan in free about the posts being made.
Plz no free gyaan.

Brilliant post, my friend.
You have brought up a very good point in this post of yours.
Free gyaan is not needed here.
I used to do it once but I had a bad experience so I quit doing that long time ago.
Now I dont believe in giving any gyaan, unless I am paid to do it.
It is better to stick to the basics and talk about IPKKND in general.
Thats it.

Commenting on overall forum is like doubting the integrity of our esteemed moderators.
Our moderators know their job very well. Pointing on overall Forum is pointing finger at the moderators.
Mods know what they are doing, we should let them do their jobs.
They have their own reasons at times so I am not getting into right or wrong here.

This forum is reflection of present state of mind. What the majority thinks, Not what a bunch of minority thinks.
The low turn out  there proves a lot of things about the dissaporoval

we the team members of India Forums have the liberty to post within the domain of India Forums rules. 
The essence of post is not anyones headche to be questioned.
What is positive for one may be negative for somebody and what is negative  may be positive for somebody.
Who has been given the right to define what is positive n negative????

No one has the right to define what is positive or negative.
It is a person's prerogative to talk about what he/she feels like.
The forum gives all of us a platform to talk about something we all like to watch .
This is a free country and we are free people, all of carry decent conversation without getting down on each other throats and name calling.

the matter of fact is that the outrage in the forum is not just about 1 or 2 episodes or about anjali.
the outrage is about the continous dissapointment the  die hard viewers are facing since Kidnap ended, 
I used to count days wen barun will be back after film shoot  and normalcy in track with love equation  can return. But he had been unutilised since he returned.

Absolutely correct.
All of us are completely disappointed and heartbroken with the current condition of the show.
We expected to get the same fire, same passion of this show back but Alas , none of it happened.
Anjali's track is preposterous, there is no denying.
But I had lot of expectations from Sobti's' come back after his movie.
I expected the Creatives to utilize his potential to the maximum and make us all wonder with awe .
But that also failed to happen.
No power packed perfromances.
Such a waste of Sarun.

the day he carried anjali on his lap to the room laid the foundation for Bro-sis track which is running since 2 months n more
We get to see arshi scenes but we dont get to see soulful arshi scenes.
We get to see them in one frame but we dont get to see their flood of emotions and dialogues like before.
we get to see arshi but the scene n plot is all about  just moving ahead, di, past, 
Not about building their lost love n trust. Channas, jalebis, poster are the price for Khushi's humiliation. While the price for anjali's sadness is 2 months track focussed on her sad story.

They drifted from the obvious focus from the leads of the show and the TRP got blasted.
It was time to bring the intensity back back all we got was DKS and pathetic OTT comedy .
None worked this time.
The kidnapping track could have build up to something much bigger and stronger, but a good screen play was missing.
They tried to bring some good dialogues but they fell flat on the ground because again that intensity was missing.
The life and soul of this show are SARUN.
They need to be utilized properly , not flippantly.

Nobody wants out of the box love story..we want the love pair to behave normally as human beings do after falling in love, after being hurt, after realising mistakes, after discovering that a person is wrong. We want them normal not abnormal as they have been since june end.
we dont wnt out of the box characters  coz we are normal beings.
this out of box characterisation didnt work. The Trp, this forum, facebook, myeduniya everywhere there is discontentment. GHow many opinions can be stopped from speaking truth.

The freshness of this love story brought all of us together on this forum.
Mind blowing chemistry between the leads gave this show more spark.
There is a difference between out of the box and uniqueness.
Discontentment is there because the creatives are failing to be consistent with one track.
I am not a part of this entertainment industry if I can understand this very simple thing then why the hell are creatives not understanding some thing as simple as that.
They are Pro's right?
Why No patchwork?

No body is sitting free to pull down a  PH, cv or an artist without a reason/
there is a reason for everything.

We all are here for the love of the show and we all want our show to restored to its formal glory.
Give our show back to us and we will stop cribbing.
BAS.

So better nobody gives a certificate to India Forum Team members about what they should do or not unless its against IF
 the moderators are responsble people who know their jobs. 
the moderators ae there to know what is positive  what is negative and what is bashing what is constructive criticism.
No one should give any certificate to anyone.
Mods are smart people , they know what they are doing.

Truth is Truth . Cant be subsided
 satyameva jayate

Kookie take a bow..when there are such posts in first page i have nothing left to add T hnks  from the bottom of my heart.
This comment has been better than what i wrote..
Your each n every word is shouting the fact that how we fans care for this show to the extreme that even after such bad episodes we keep on coming to the forum so that our expression cann find some resonance.
If writing a feedback is called negative then i pity them.

all i wanna say is that noone is the spokesperson of any actor or star here.
Our forum allows criticism of actor serials within certain framework n guidelines which are maintained.
If u dont like my anti anjali post then close the browser..If ur fav star is disliked  by me  that i cant help. As long as i dont brerak IF rules i can criticise her as much the forum allows me within the code of ethics.
How can ur love for a star depend on  my post. why to get offended if i write barun is bad in some scenes .
If i say that will he become worse for You??? Is ur love for star depended on my post??

Some things in General

The only thing i can say  is i dont care for 4- 5 tms who have always problem with constructive feedback.
the majority out here is always outbursting its opinuons
I will continue making anti asr posts
i will continue making anti-anjali posts
But within IF rules. and following them.
who will stop me???
this will continue unless our ld ipk is back.
So no need to to be hyper for seeing ur fav actor being bashed...
if u  love ur actor , u know u r actor is best.so y shudnt  mind whatever i write in my post.
In fact 95 %  tm's in india forums IPK page are upset with IPK and they dont mind crticising actor n serial.

IF allows crticism of stars,s erials, actors within its framework.
But here even if a certain line comes Asr was at its worst today..then the moral police will arrive  with fire brigade. My advise is if ur fav actor is being bashed ..leave it..no need to go to that thread. Pathetic to see some TM's crying like small baby " reported"
Go to that thread only if a person is being targeteted and being insulted openly.
No need to go there to defend ur actor  or serial.Moderator is there  to see things.
Every post has its target audience and reader. 
all posts are not suitable for all.
So avoid it, No need to be ammaji or bharat mata.
Nobody out heres hud try to be the media manager of actor, serial, characters.

Moderators are there to Monitor. dont be judge urself by calling others negative.

RickyBahl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Black_Paradize

exactly...some ppl here behave like they are amma ji's of the forum...lol 😆...

and res...will extend my comment here later 

totally ammaji kind of behaviour dear

and all shud prase praise n praise only
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yupiee This post is still alive...lol..😆

I hope discussions occur here...n it wont get closed...phewww😊

n I will be there in all ur posts except ANTI-ASR posts...oopss...I cant write anything against ASR...

My love for ASR is same as SAAYANI DII'S love for her sarees and jwelleries...😉
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"Stop bashing guys." Reported😆

Edited by sana_sugarbun - 11 years ago
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

"Stop bashing guys." Reported😆

Sanaji,
Aaap bhi na * blushes Anjali style*
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

will a day come

wen someone will break his Plasma Tv after watching Ipkknd episode??

till feb i used to kiss my TV screen  in IPK scenes

the top above statement  i dont know, i might do in anger😡
No no i wont sacrifice my Tv atleast 

thats why i keep my  TV remote aside while watching IPKKND...😆
cox I also have a prob of throwing things in anger like ASR
Edited by aditi_arshi - 11 years ago
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
rishita baby...

U BANG ON GIRL!!!!!!  much much needed post!!!!!!!
Rishi dear, absolutely concur with you.

People tend to forget it is a Public Forum and not their personal drooling arena. They also tend to forget that there's a thing known as constructive criticism.
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

@priya_86

i agree our way of expressing diffrers
All i want is IF rules are to be maintained.
forum is allowing bashing actors, characters within a ceratin code of ethics..so if someone is offended by a actor bashing post that is folowing guidelines  so he/she must be ready for the backlash and shudnt complain and cry  if he/she is insulted for entering and interfering in that thread.

But not to that the extent that if my fav star is criticised i dont hv that much of acceptance to ignore it . How can my love for my fav star or serial depend on someone telling her or him to quit.
have to rise above posts and love stars naturally.

i believe live and let live 
why shud others hating my star bother me so much

Personally I don't care whether, if anybody bashes my favourite star, because I know, it will not affect me. But yes I have seen members, jumping to protect their idols when they are criticised. Probably their POV. I have nothing to say in this regard.
As I said, all of us in the end want IPKKND to do well.
It is a serial, and we have given and are giving a lot of time to it, hence our expectations are more, specially since it started on a high note. But I don't think any amount of criticism (whether positive or negative) will at all affect the creatives, they will do what they want to do. They are a unique species.😊
RickyBahl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanja_here

rishita baby...

U BANG ON GIRL!!!!!!  much much needed post!!!!!!!

thnks a lot dear