No need of certificate of positivity n negativity - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
See ricky everybody has a r8 to give their opinion if we feel that story is moving to abrupt direction or sarun career r butchering its our opinion to express our feeling.
Bang on post, Member are always like "Reported" Mods are Topic closed for just giving your POV! I mean not everyone is going to have the same opinions as you so learn to respect others opinions and feelings.  
Agree..discontentment is everywhere..
we loyal viewers waited for Barun's return..
He returned but story drastically changed to Di Ki Saut..first Cvs out forward direct jealous track from poojali..did not work well..not they r going emotional way to grab viewers🤢..in this process, the depth of emotion connected to each character is lost..no mater how much they make poojali cry, she has lost sympathy from viewers..WE already saw how much insensitive and selective amnestic personality this lady is..Cvs have made her more and more selfish each day..Viewers r annoyed ...

Every track is rushed by CVs but left half way and unsorted
Originally posted by RickyBahl

barun has been referred bcoz many tm's want posts circling on appreciating his looks n charms nothing more than that.I hv no problem similarly no one shud hv problem with me too.

Iam telling about that free gyaan which is inflicting upon a grup of people. Me n my bunch of frnds keep our discussions to the Show n its characters..we dont hv time to discuss about TM's neither we go n post unnecssarily in others post. In coomon posts also if somebody says anything offensive than only reaction is given or else not from our side first.

My policy is never accuse the other first from ur side. Tm's like me hvbeen accused so thats an after reaction. My saying i dont need gyaan is ust about gyaan on how Tm's shud behave. No need advice on that,On my posts
I never said i dont need gyaan on the content of ur posts on Ipkknd. Letthem write anything positive, negative about show i dont care as long as somebody is not accusing me of my content.

And still if u dont get my words i cant help..

This comment is to apologize because I misunderstood your reference to free gyaan!

Now coming to the things you've written- I don't mean to sound rude or anything but you guys are usually there in he battlefield- I'll tell you what happens- when things usually goes haywire in a 'discussion' ( which btw I think no longer happens) a certain member comments something about the general forum topic and it keeps getting quoted with Sarcastic remarks by what I think are friends! The discussion strays from the actually topic and ends up being a bashing post to the TM! Now in those remarks people like me are uncomfortable reading it because I feel that the people who generally doesn't see the things that group sees they are either not seeing the reality or are being stupid!

I just want to say the state of the forum is bad! not because of the show it's because of these clashes of members!!

See I dont have a problem with anyone out here because I have a life outside of this forum - I am sure you guys do too but is it even possible to even have one sensible 'discussion'
DKS, loveydovey, I dont think I have to add anything anymore!
Originally posted by serialjunkie

👏

Good one.

Forum Gyan from Forum Nannies is an old hobby on this forum. I was once goaded into playing a forum nanny and I made a post under pressure from someone whom I thought is a friend, to bring peace on the forum. It's act i regret to this day because it went against my will and my basic fiber. So, lesson learned.

Visit the forum, open topics you like, post what you feel, have fun. Its that simple. I dont understand why some feel the need to "police" thoughts and ideas. If you dont like something present your side, or leave. Let others have fun in the way they want to have fun.

I will not comment about the moderators. They do what they can, my experience has been anything but stellar.

I agree with you. Ignore the posts which you dont agree or say what you want in a reasonable tone and attitude!

Sure have your fun but not at the expense of members who simply don't agree with what you have to say!
Originally posted by Jameelah52

This comment is to apologize because I misunderstood your reference to free gyaan!

Now coming to the things you've written- I don't mean to sound rude or anything but you guys are usually there in he battlefield- I'll tell you what happens- when things usually goes haywire in a 'discussion' ( which btw I think no longer happens) a certain member comments something about the general forum topic and it keeps getting quoted with Sarcastic remarks by what I think are friends! The discussion strays from the actually topic and ends up being a bashing post to the TM! Now in those remarks people like me are uncomfortable reading it because I feel that the people who generally doesn't see the things that group sees they are either not seeing the reality or are being stupid!

I just want to say the state of the forum is bad! not because of the show it's because of these clashes of members!!

See I dont have a problem with anyone out here because I have a life outside of this forum - I am sure you guys do too but is it even possible to even have one sensible 'discussion'

@ bold

If you had a problem with a certain post in a thread then why didn't you point it out there itself?! 

Of course you can have a sensible discussion with us. Have a look at this thread for example. Did we abuse you verbally when you did not agree with us?! No we replied to you in a very normal way. But the moment some one ridicules our opinion in a disrespectful manner don't expect us to reply normally.
Originally posted by Jameelah52

I think you need to read my post...it is not even a month old...if you want the link i will send you.

There I was bashed...but i stood my ground...one doesn't need a group to survive. you make friends along the way. 

if a TM makes a topic then he better be ready to defend it, I have seen 2 post closed yesterday where I have cross questioned the TM and they ran away asking mods to close their own posts..what  a pity.

Members will have a difference of opinion but why make posts if you cannot defend??
Do you want people to only come and like it or praise it???
OMG OMG dont i just love you Rishi🤗. I so wanted to bring this up myself. Already the sick disgusting storyline is driving all of us nuts and on top of that these TM are even more frustrating😡. I dont get that what the F*** they r trying to prove when they write comments like " reported", "Please stop bashing" , "Please support Anjali(last thing i wanna hear)"🤬  etc etc. As forum member we have equal right to say our right . we r entitled to our opinion too until the mods dont close the topic.

Today i was already pissed off during the Live updates at Poojali and her drama queen acts and to make things worse one member said to me "please stop bashing". Gosh i sooo wanted to kill people at that moment🤬. Why do they expect us to sit back and enjoy the show no matter what BL**** S**** happens??!!!!!!!!!!😡

Ever since the exposition of Shyam happened after the kidnapping track, we have been seeing Anjali and her nautangis where as usual Khushi had to suffer. Now, during the miscarriage track, sorry no sympathies for her🤢 , she is being pampered HELL lot and again Khushi is going to suffer with the simple remarriage thingy. After seeing her acting as the lead , how can the audience sit back and enjoy the show>!!!!????????????🤬
Edited by sana_sugarbun - 11 years ago
Ohhh Rishi Im so late.
Bang on post Rishi crisp and clear. I dont want to say anything as many said everything here.
I just want to repeat  some great man's advice "DEKHNA HAIN THO DEKHO" If dont like the show, we are advised not to watch. If you dont like the post just dont read it. Its as simple as that. Basss!!!!
Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago
Loveydovey- trust me I did! I usually do when something doesn't sit right with me!

Rest all- agreed! Taali ek haath se nahi bajti!Edited by Jameelah52 - 11 years ago