No need of certificate of positivity n negativity

Posted: 11 years ago

A very bad trend has started in this Ipkknd india Forums page.
Some  team members  try  to be gandhiji and spread gyaan in free about the posts being made.
Plz no free gyaan.

Commenting on overall forum is like doubting the integrity of our esteemed moderators.
Our moderators know their job very well. Pointing on overall Forum is pointing finger at the moderators.

This forum is reflection of present state of mind. What the majority thinks, Not what a bunch of minority thinks.
The low turn out  there proves a lot of things about the dissaporoval

we the team members of India Forums have the liberty to post within the domain of India Forums rules. 
The essence of post is not anyones headche to be questioned.
What is positive for one may be negative for somebody and what is negative  may be positive for somebody.
Who has been given the right to define what is positive n negative????

the matter of fact is that the outrage in the forum is not just about 1 or 2 episodes or about anjali.
the outrage is about the continous dissapointment the  die hard viewers are facing since Kidnap ended, 
I used to count days wen barun will be back after film shoot  and normalcy in track with love equation  can return. But he had been unutilised since he returned.

the day he carried anjali on his lap to the room laid the foundation for Bro-sis track which is running since 2 months n more
We get to see arshi scenes but we dont get to see soulful arshi scenes.
We get to see them in one frame but we dont get to see their flood of emotions and dialogues like before.
we get to see arshi but the scene n plot is all about  just moving ahead, di, past, 
Not about building their lost love n trust. Channas, jalebis, poster are the price for Khushi's humiliation. While the price for anjali's sadness is 2 months track focussed on her sad story.

Nobody wants out of the box love story..we want the love pair to behave normally as human beings do after falling in love, after being hurt, after realising mistakes, after discovering that a person is wrong. We want them normal not abnormal as they have been since june end.
we dont wnt out of the box characters  coz we are normal beings.
this out of box characterisation didnt work. The Trp, this forum, facebook, myeduniya everywhere there is discontentment. GHow many opinions can be stopped from speaking truth.

No body is sitting free to pull down a  PH, cv or an artist without a reason/
there is a reason for everything.

So better nobody gives a certificate to India Forum Team members about what they should do or not unless its against IF
 the moderators are responsble people who know their jobs. 
the moderators ae there to know what is positive  what is negative and what is bashing what is constructive criticism.

Truth is Truth . Cant be subsided
 satyameva jayate
A very bad trend has started in this Ipkknd india Forums page.
Some  team members  try  to be gandhiji and spread gyaan in free about the posts being made.
Plz no free gyaan.

Brilliant post, my friend.
You have brought up a very good point in this post of yours.
Free gyaan is not needed here.
I used to do it once but I had a bad experience so I quit doing that long time ago.
Now I dont believe in giving any gyaan, unless I am paid to do it.
It is better to stick to the basics and talk about IPKKND in general.
Thats it.

Commenting on overall forum is like doubting the integrity of our esteemed moderators.
Our moderators know their job very well. Pointing on overall Forum is pointing finger at the moderators.
Mods know what they are doing, we should let them do their jobs.
They have their own reasons at times so I am not getting into right or wrong here.

This forum is reflection of present state of mind. What the majority thinks, Not what a bunch of minority thinks.
The low turn out  there proves a lot of things about the dissaporoval

we the team members of India Forums have the liberty to post within the domain of India Forums rules. 
The essence of post is not anyones headche to be questioned.
What is positive for one may be negative for somebody and what is negative  may be positive for somebody.
Who has been given the right to define what is positive n negative????

No one has the right to define what is positive or negative.
It is a person's prerogative to talk about what he/she feels like.
The forum gives all of us a platform to talk about something we all like to watch .
This is a free country and we are free people, all can carry decent conversation without getting down on each other's throats and calling names to each other.

the matter of fact is that the outrage in the forum is not just about 1 or 2 episodes or about anjali.
the outrage is about the continous dissapointment the  die hard viewers are facing since Kidnap ended, 
I used to count days wen barun will be back after film shoot  and normalcy in track with love equation  can return. But he had been unutilised since he returned.

Absolutely correct.
All of us are completely disappointed and heartbroken with the current condition of the show.
We expected to get the same fire, same passion of this show back but Alas , none of it happened.
Anjali's track is preposterous, there is no denying.
But I had lot of expectations from Sobti's' come back after his movie.
I expected the Creatives to utilize his potential to the maximum and make us all wonder with awe .
But that also failed to happen.
No power packed perfromances.
Such a waste of Sarun.

the day he carried anjali on his lap to the room laid the foundation for Bro-sis track which is running since 2 months n more
We get to see arshi scenes but we dont get to see soulful arshi scenes.
We get to see them in one frame but we dont get to see their flood of emotions and dialogues like before.
we get to see arshi but the scene n plot is all about  just moving ahead, di, past, 
Not about building their lost love n trust. Channas, jalebis, poster are the price for Khushi's humiliation. While the price for anjali's sadness is 2 months track focussed on her sad story.

They drifted from the obvious focus from the leads of the show and the TRP got blasted.
It was time to bring the intensity back back all we got was DKS and pathetic OTT comedy .
None worked this time.
The kidnapping track could have build up to something much bigger and stronger, but a good screen play was missing.
They tried to bring some good dialogues but they fell flat on the ground because again that intensity was missing.
The life and soul of this show are SARUN.
They need to be utilized properly , not flippantly.

Nobody wants out of the box love story..we want the love pair to behave normally as human beings do after falling in love, after being hurt, after realising mistakes, after discovering that a person is wrong. We want them normal not abnormal as they have been since june end.
we dont wnt out of the box characters  coz we are normal beings.
this out of box characterisation didnt work. The Trp, this forum, facebook, myeduniya everywhere there is discontentment. GHow many opinions can be stopped from speaking truth.

The freshness of this love story brought all of us together on this forum.
Mind blowing chemistry between the leads gave this show more spark.
There is a difference between out of the box and uniqueness.
Discontentment is there because the creatives are failing to be consistent with one track.
I am not a part of this entertainment industry if I can understand this very simple thing then why the hell are creatives not understanding some thing as simple as that.
They are Pro's right?
Why No patchwork?

No body is sitting free to pull down a  PH, cv or an artist without a reason/
there is a reason for everything.

We all are here for the love of the show and we all want our show to restored to its formal glory.
Give our show back to us and we will stop cribbing.
BAS.

So better nobody gives a certificate to India Forum Team members about what they should do or not unless its against IF
 the moderators are responsble people who know their jobs. 
the moderators ae there to know what is positive  what is negative and what is bashing what is constructive criticism.
No one should give any certificate to anyone.
Mods are smart people , they know what they are doing.

Truth is Truth . Cant be subsided
 satyameva jayate
Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
rishy bang on

aaj kal  one word is very famous on forum that is 'REPORTED'
mods of this forum knows very well what to do and what not do to.and there are certain rules to follow by everymember.but i dont know why everyone takes up the job of mods and say this is a bahing post and reported.
this is public forum and every one is entitled to give their opinion .when we can prise the show what is so wrong to  critisise it when i dont find it gud.why do i have to take an answer from people stop watching the show.i know very well what to do.

i dont find what is this spreading negativity  by giving my opinion i am spreading negativity then by parising the show i should increase trps miraculously.why is that not happening?

people should  stop being delusional like Anjali and accept the facts.every one has their right to open up. show is not meant for drooling only.

mods are doing their job perfectly no need for members to preach others .
Edited by vijji12 - 11 years ago
I fail to see the logic of spreading positivity, it is like an ostrich which hides its head when it senses danger. It is meaningless, it can only give false hopes.

It is like the state of Anjali, people may ask her to be positive and in a way may bring back Shyam but she is delusional and needs a reality check in the same way post which have truth will be bitter as they break the sand castles which people built for themselves...

Spreading positivity doesn't by any way mean closing your eyes to the reality of life, it is nothing but idiotic.

Coming to the show forming a opinion on the basis of an episode is nothing but immature, one can analyse it but it takes more than one episode to get a grip of reality. The show is slipping slowly and steadily the yoyoing TRP are a clear indicator for the kind of response which the track is getting.

I believe the mods are best judge to tell what is right and what is wrong I don't like members to preach others on what to do as it is none of their business...
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
Thanks for the much needed post Rishita! I completely agree with your point!

I just don't get it when the self-claimed positive people start advising others. What will our being positive and negative change about the show anyway? Yesterday somebody posted that she hope the TRPs go low this week, clearly mentioning her concern that in that case the CVs will come up with a better track, and people started their positivity rants in most negative ways. When the TM clearly mentions her reasons, how can the rest call her a basher?

Everyone on this forum is here because they love this show. It feels bad to see the show in such state, and that's why they take efforts to analyze and post their point of views. Interestingly, even after posting everything in details, people will come up with the most stupid question 'oh, so you want ArShi romance 24*7?', or their famous dialogue 'relax... it's just a show'. Everyone knows it's just a show!

Members get personal if somebody posts anything against their opinion. Yesterday a member who knows the cast/crew called lot of members sick just because they don't like the way the track is going! Whenever something is posted against Anjali - the character, the thread gets closed, but when members take personal digs at others - who are not fictional characters - why don't they get warnings? If I don't like watching a father kill his unborn baby, how am I more sick than the person who enjoys it?

Even IPKKND facebook page has negative comments. They could remove those if they wish, but they don't! Then why on this forum we can't say what we don't like? When we liked the show, we spent hours replaying/ talking/ thinking/ writing/ reading about it.. then why didn't these people come and say 'relax.. it's just a show' ? If today I don't like it, why don't I have the right to say it? In reality it's us who love this show more than them, because we are still taking efforts and hoping that things might still get right. When our dear ones make mistakes, don't we let them know where they are going wrong? What's about being positive or negative about it?

Edited by ILoveHussain - 11 years ago
res - i will rant 2mrw

Rishi - amazing title 👍🏼

If the track is positive there will be positive reaction if it is negative there will be negative reaction simple logic right ??

Being positive should not mean forcing others to be the same when there are not. Same goes for being negative too.

Opinions should not be categorized as per wish because it does not gel with our thought process.
Adverse conditions they are a different issue though.

The basher & positive posts have a completely different meaning on this forum which is very harmful.

This forum has become a drooling yard stick - every post tries to surpass the previous drooling posts weird - in terms of quality of pictures & or being the first to post it - competition hain kya ??

The day Anjali started clinging extra to ASR that is the day i started dis liking her & now i officially hate her. The doting sister turned in to a saut for me 🤢

Mr. Twitter said music video of rabbaves right I ask him who said to give tasteless video of The Di eh ??

If Majority are not liking a track its not negative its called being sane & refusing stupidity & testing our intelligence.

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
r
it needs a lot of guts to create such post...thank you..👏
I luv u for making dis POST...🤗

EETH KA JABAB PATTHAR...As we are PATTHAR DIL CLUB MEMBERS..

we are not fools who cum to IF and put our points...We are also members n IPKKND viewer..we have all rights to speak...n its like after a long tym...SO MANY POSTS REGARDING ANJALI/DALJEET cumin...so ofcourse There is a problem in d show..We cant be pointed just becox 

We are against Anjali...
We are against the Story which turned out to be a Nightmare...
We are against CVs who turned dis show into DKS...😕
We are against the fact that talents like BS-SI are wasted here..😕

CVs ruined Anjali character...n now on the way to ruin Khushi's too..WHAT THE****😡

We follow dis FORUM and has all rights to put up d ISSUES...may be CVs get a reality check from dis...
Hope people who acts as moral police here will get a check too...coz MAJORITY always win..

n if they call us UNLOYAL FANS...thn 
loya;ity doesnt meant that GRAB any shit cuming from CVs...We are not fools to watch Daiyaa Hoo and AAA AAA AAA AAA instead of RABBA VEYYS
Edited by aditi_arshi - 11 years ago
I cannot stop myself commenting abt your post buddy. Just now I made a comment on this regard in one of my posts. It is my opinion too that keeping the forum happy is not the TMs are supposed to do, they should make constructive criticism and save the show if they can. Too much flattering is not going to help the show. It is time for salvage of the show. Why don't the CVs think ppl don't appreciate anjali and arnav scene like before, because the love is from chote to di only not from di to chote. Di is too much focused on her husband, not chote these days. that is why the sister-bro bond don't hit ppl. I also expect arnav and khushi to behave as normal ppl and share some moments of their own. They are controlling their love as a water tap (opens the tap when they need their romance to overshadow some bad scenes and closes when ppl are mesmerized). I am full on today. I don't know. We have not invested any money for the show, but invested our emotions and the most precious time on the show. We have no responsibility to protect the feelings of forum members, but we are for the show. We should not quarrel with each other, but no one should expect others to talk abt the show the same way they expect. This is freedom and right to opine. You are just amazing buddy, 🤗, take this hug from me.  Wonderful posts, as i always say. I still expect my IPKKND, the unique show, to be back in its form. then only i will get some respite from my concern for this show. Hope everything will get back to its place soon. Sorry again, i don't want to hurt anyone. Sorry being a little bit arrogant today (if anyone feels so).Edited by dkatmala - 11 years ago
[QUOTE=Didikisaut]I hardly find to see the logic of spreading positivity, it is like an ostrich which hides her head when it senses danger. It is meaningless, it can only give false hopes.

It is like the state of Anjali, people may ask her to be positive and in a way may bring back Shyam but she is delusional and needs a reality check in the same way post which have truth will be bitter as they break the sand castles which people built for themselves...
[/QUOTE

So true buddy

Totally its the situation of Ostrich,Even ostrich is better. but same action cant be expected from Humans.
I dont believe in living in fools paradise as if evrything is going perfect.
There can be no smoke without fire.

Ya some reality check needed.
Its not only pointing fingers at TM's but at our Mods too who 
KOOKIE i understand.

go n have rest darling 
luv u muahh