SmileWish you A vERY vERY hAPPY bIRTHDAY

Divya...Smile

Thanks a lot Shaffy for the wishes Big smile

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RageOfAngelz-

I know I m late i wishing here.But well,its still your birthday where you live.and I have done my bit on FB. Approve and actually,sachhi baat is I didn't see this thread.Embarrassed

Woman.. you wished me on time on FB... so you weren't late Smile 

anyway,before you glare and I don' care,(oh,whatever)ROFL 

ahh... If I glare, you don't care.. how mean... LOLLOLLOLLOL hmmphhh

Happy Birthday Divya di! Hug   You are awesome,did you know that? 

I am like Po... Awesomeness Personified LOL

You are seriously one of the bestest woman I have had the good luck of meeting,and over all these months we have interacted,I can't tell you how awesome it has been to know you! You are this sweet,nice,cool,fun,crazy,adorable,strict,hitlerish and fantastic person and I know,come what may,you will stay that way always! Someone who always listens to ALL of my troubles and give kick-ass solutions to them and who is ALWAYS there for each and EVERY single thing.! Love you Divya di! Hug 

Man.. All you guys have called me Hitler.. Are you all so inspired by HD??? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL And its been double the awesomeness in knowing you... Talking out your mind and being concerned is not easy, the bindaas girl in you is the best thing I have come across... you know the difference between being frank and being rude... Stay the same Big smile and love yaa too Hug Hug 

Lovely thread Payal.and the best bit is the HP sig! Day Dreaming and the MJHT one too.Cool

Yes Pally.. Lovely thread.. Hug 

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

for yet another nth time...ROFLROFLROFL

HAPPY BDAY DIVYA DI...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Thanks a lot Ammaji LOL
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug 

aap jaise "mahan" aatma ke liye mere paas lafz ki bahut zyada kami hain..LOL

aur aap jaise mahan mahan atma ke liye toh mere paas lafz hi nahin hainLOL LOL  LOL 

toh i will jst say...may u continue to be such blessed n lucky by hvin ppl lik me in ur life...ROFL...means hamari dosti aise hi bani rahe in simple words...ROFL...

Even i'll say the same.. may you be blessed by my company and may you continue to be lucky with ppl like me  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  toh seedhe seedhe bol deti, hamari dosti yunhi bani rahe,  LOL  LOL ufff...  LOL  LOL Tathastu.. *can you see my right hand raised ??* Wink

i loveee u soo soo much diii...HugHugHugHug...n ur gift i hv already givn u here

I love you tooo sooo much...  .HugHug  .HugHug  all the loves in the world...  .HugHug  .HugHug  .HugHug  

nw me off to unres my comment in ur thread...n thts my last gift for u tonite...c how much i looveee u...ROFL...

Yeah.. dekh liya tera aseem pyaar mere liye... . ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.. Kya pyaar hain?? Iss Pyaar Ko Mein Kya naam doon?? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by nikki028

Originally posted by .Divya.

Mein aa gayi Smile

aur yeh raha aapka gift...Big smileBig smileBig smile...thank god our timings r diff...so thtsy my gift is STILL ON TIME na...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1814333&TPN=66

timings alag hote huye bhi, hamesha late.. ufff but der aaye durust aaye ROFLROFL but I loved the gift Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Go to top