Sasural Simar Ka

The story is goin like chori chori chupke chupke f

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
What i feel is with time roli wil develop feeling for the baby as her,like how priety zinta reacted in chori chori chupke chupke and it wil be tough for her to give that baby that time and i think this is way to avoid any bed scenes between rosid til avika atleast turns sixteen so that its confortable for al types of audiences.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

What i feel is with time roli wil develop feeling for the baby as her,like how priety zinta reacted in chori chori chupke chupke and it wil be tough for her to give that baby that time and i think this is way to avoid any bed scenes between rosid til avika atleast turns sixteen so that its confortable for al types of audiences.

So Roli will never get possessive about the baby because Khushi is the surrogate & not Roli.

What Simar & Prem are going for iss called Gestational Surrogacy in which the child is genetically Simar & Prem's but Roli/Khushi will raise the child in her womb for the couple i.e. its sort of like a rented house where the baby lives for 9 months ( Simar's womb would have been the rightful home for the baby). Once the baby is born and they do a DNA test, the baby will have Simar & Prem's genes and not Roli or Khushi's infact no one can prove that Simar did not carry the child.

So SSK is not going the Chori Chori...route.
tanvismile thumbnail
Upra-i know geneticaly the child wil be of simar and prem but the baby wil be a part of roli for 9 months,roli wil experiencing the first hulchul of baby ,everything wud be done by roli ,infact even after birth ,roli wil be feeding milk the baby.Roli wil definately get attached to the baby ,wil not feel like handling the baby to simar.
kapoortanya thumbnail

Upra-i know geneticaly the child wil be of simar and prem but the baby wil be a part of roli for 9 months,roli wil experiencing the first hulchul of baby ,everything wud be done by roli ,infact even after birth ,roli wil be feeding milk the baby.Roli wil definately get attached to the baby ,wil not feel like handling the baby to simar.

roli is not going to be the surrogate mother its confirmed that khushi will be carrying premer child read the tellychakkar article you will get to know.
kapoortanya thumbnail

As per the doctors, Simar cannot conceive again and this is when Roli  and Simar decide to go in for surrogacy. This prompts Roli to go against her husband Siddhant and get her sister's kid in her womb.However, the coming episodes will see a major twist wherein Khushi  will play her cards well at the hospital where Roli and Simar have gone for the former's insemination. Khushi who is also from the Bharadwaj family pretends to be the one who Simar has chosen to carry her kid and gets herself inseminated. After the process, Khushi blackmails Roli that she would harm Simar and her kid growing in her if she does not take her into the house. Also, Sankalp who is madly in love with Khushi tells all in the family that he will leave home if Khushi does not come in. All the situations force Simar and Roli to get Khushi home. However, Mataji puts her foot down as she does not want Khushi back in her house. But she is emotionally blackmailed to taking Khushi in the house. Edited by kapoortanya - 11 years ago
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This scenario would be possible had Roli been the surrogate per the new promo its Khushi
tanvismile thumbnail
Omg khushi,so boring i hate her ,then i wud say worst track ever.
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha dear now ur learning that khushi will become the mother!by per an interview avika said she will not don the role of a pregnant lady and that too a surrogate one at this age!she is too young to pl;ay  a pregnant lady!and yes khushi will become the surrogate mother!now i dont know abt u guyzz buti want a bed scene!i mean if its beautifully executed no one will think bad abt it!i mean i am a rosid fan and i dnt think i can handle one more year!it will be torture to imagine rosid not being lovey dovey after confession!now i am a crazy rosid fan not a fan of aviman that i would protest for their age difference!as an actor i think they can beautifully execute the bed scenes!now i am not asking for too much intimate scene!but a kiss on the cheek or forehead will do wonders for me!tto me rosid is reality and in reality no couple who are in love should wait till one more year to become intimate!noiw i really cant understand is why do they have to sleep with pillows in between!now thats just a mockery to their love confession!😡