India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

i bet u guys - my prediction come true

gurucrazy Groupbie
gurucrazy
gurucrazy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
After watching today episide, i bet u guys my prediction come true. Acc to me yash not doubting on arti character but he disturb with anythingh else that happened at that night. When yash revel the his reason of anger revrls than we all know it.
if u remember the sbs section of 'one day with ansh' than u find out that ansh in his night suit or anyone but arti in the same saree it means ansh give some hint to that night when they r come back from b'day party with yash and they may be go outer to search arti and their yash hear the conversation between arti and aman.
acc to me yash know about it that aman does all the thingh just to jealous yash and make him possesive for arti.
i bet u guys that yash not doubt in arti character but some other reason that is come to revel infront of us. If i m wrong then i m stop admiring my favourite sachin tendulkar whose i love crazily. Really guys i m crazy for sachin and never take any risk to loosing him.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11lahoricrazePooja_11-eiya-kholitaMissIamTheBossilovepyaarpickachugafulu14

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
oh really are you sure
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Yea For some reason I'm also thinking Yash is not angry with Aarti because she came 3.00am .I know he is possesive
but there is surely something else thats troubling him I just hope is not about Prasant issue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

rani2008 Senior Member
rani2008
rani2008

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I have feeling during Amans test he realizes he loves arti and mad about that

TanShi_CrazyLuv

ballo2015 Newbie
ballo2015
ballo2015

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Last episode when Amen said something about why are u leaving me with your beautiful wife with me a hansome looking like me and Yash responded something like if there is trust in relationship and there is no fear something like that. So why would he be mad. There is so more to the story than that. I bet he felled in love and he promises his late wife mother that he will not fell in love with Aari.

TanShi_CrazyLuv

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
dear ven i dnt believe that aman-aarti late scene is the reason of his anger, there is comthing else!!

TanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
same i predict tooo dear

yash has smthng other in his mind nt tht silly reason may b a syash has faith in aarti
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Same here!
I also think that this is not the reason!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index