India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

megha plz pay heed...

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Ridhima has totally changed the game. she's not only lied about the "MS" thing to Indu but also lied about MM marriage Angry 

her lies should force megha to pay some heed to mohan now. she should sense how big a liar ridhima is. if she's saying that she did not know about MM wedding then there cannot be a bigger lie than this n megha knows it!! she should NOW sense ridhima's intentions BUT instead she refuses to listen to him Cry

megha...pay heed to mohan n try to see the real face behind ridhima NOW!!

P.S: no offence to any megha fan here!! this post is just my observation/ perception.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kushiiicrazy87swavai2Dee_76blmadhuriMeera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgo...RamonaG....sonu-monuRishrabh

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Hi, thanks for the PM.

What you are saying is right. I don't know how will the CVs will take this riddi settling in Mohan's house. Now, the whole world will know about riddi's marriage. How will the vyaases react? I am not angry now, but am really bored of watching NBT and riddi.Sleepy

I am feeling nothing about NBT. Megha has fully disappointed me and no hope that she will be of any help for some more episodes. Mohan has to deal with that psycho alone. She refused to listen and also warned Mohan that papaji, saroj,  Jiji and kids must never come to know the truth, which is not possible, when ridz arrives everything will be revealed.Dead

But amongst all these boring incidents, I am super worried about Nanhi's reaction, when she comes to know.Ouch

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 05 September 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KushiiiDee_76blmadhuriswavai2sonu-monuadoremevirgoSunna_Deewani

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
i dont know whether to feel angry with megha or to feel sorry for megha that she cannot recognise a genuine person in her life...

i want to write more but i am still dwnloading the epi...i want to see it once more before commenting...because i hv forgotten some of the dialogues...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuriswavai2Meera_Ka_Mohan

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Hi, thanks for the PM.

What you are saying is right. I don't know how will the CVs will take this riddi settling in Mohan's house. Now, the whole world will know about riddi's marriage. How will the vyaases react? I am not angry now, but am really bored of watching NBT and riddi.Sleepy

I am feeling nothing about NBT. Megha has fully disappointed me and no hope that she will be of any help for some more episodes. Mohan has to deal with that psycho alone. She refused to listen and also warned Mohan that papaji, saroj,  Jiji and kids must never come to know the truth, which is not possible, when ridz arrives everything will be revealed.Dead

But amongst all these boring incidents, I am super worried about Nanhi's reaction, when she comes to know.Ouch

it was a testing time for megha to know how much she trusts mohan...n she failed horribly. i dont think vyas family will come to know as then the chances of MM union will be very scarce. 
coming back to megha...she has really disappointed many of us. if she refuses to listen then who else will listen? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87swavai2Dee_76blmadhuriMeera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgo

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

i dont know whether to feel angry with megha or to feel sorry for megha that she cannot recognise a genuine person in her life...

i want to write more but i am still dwnloading the epi...i want to see it once more before commenting...because i hv forgotten some of the dialogues...

it wont be hard for megha to believe what a liar ridhima if ONLY n ONLY  she allows herself to give mohan one more chance n listen to him.

Edited by nb.neha - 05 September 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuriMeera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgo

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

it was a testing time for megha to know how much she trusts mohan...n she failed horribly. i dont think vyas family will come to know as then the chances of MM union will be very scarce. 
coming back to megha...she has really disappointed many of us. if she refuses to listen then who else will listen? 

How can you say that the Vyaases will not come to know about this. when that psycho comes and settle in the Mohan's house, the whole world will know na?? Besides there's renu who is planning for a huge showdown of MM's marriage and its connection with that psycho.Dead

Megha's character is totally butchered by the new CVs. Now they have turned her into an ordinary bechaari and dukhiyaari maa with two kids, whose husband has cheated upon her. So, can't expect anything from an ordinary middle class housewife, most of whom are narrow minded like renu. So, its a natural reaction from her.LOL

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 05 September 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Originally posted by nb.neha

How can you say that the Vyaases will not come to know about this. when that psycho comes and settle in the Mohan's house, the whole world will know na?? Besides there's renu who is planning for a huge showdown of MM's marriage and its connection with that psycho.Dead

Megha's character is totally butchered by the new CVs. Now they have turned her into an ordinary bechaari and dukhiyaari maa with two kids, whose husband has cheated upon her. So, can't expect anything from an ordinary middle class housewife, most of whom are narrow minded like renu. So, its a natural reaction from her.LOL

IF the vyas family comes to know then the 2 things will definitely happen:

MM reunion chances will reduce to 0; even if it happens it will take hell lot of time and more problems
mohan will be considered "the bad guy" infront of all vyas family members; he loose his "good boy" image beyond repair.

if the cvs are sensible enough then they won't do anything of this sort!! 

renu is the most dangerous person here. she should not know at all. if at all somebody should get to know then it should be "Jiji" as she is the most positive n sensible person

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Gavleen_Rock Groupbie
Gavleen_Rock
Gavleen_Rock

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Megha will begin trusting Mohan soon. But I feel its Mohan who is to be blamed. If he dint trust Megha and thought she wud go away from his life, then how can he expect Meghan to trust him.
Anyways, hope things in MM wonderland become sweet n romantic like before.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index