Pavitra Rishta

teacher's pet-sushant

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Teacher's pet

Teachers come and teachers go but there will always be a few who will leave an impact on us. And for Sushant Singh Rajput, that teacher is Shiamak Davar.

MUMBAI
Special Features

Dance Professional
Professional Dance Development Certificate Program (PDDCP)
www.lvds.in/pddcp

Sushant was Shiamak's student many years back and is thankful to the dance teacher for not only teaching him dance, but also imbibing in him an art form. "I follow my heart on this and whenever I get time, I try and teach kids and spread the art taught to me by my guru.

It's my way of giving back to my guru the respect and perfection he has taught me. Being with kids can be such a rewarding experience," Sushant told CS. And what's the one thing Sushant would love to tell his guru on the occasion of Teacher's Day? "Thank you sir!" the actor says with a smile. Those three words say it all we guess!

credits sneha who shared in sushant fc ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for sharing! So nice of Sushant to always remember Shiamak and give him credit every time people ask him about his success story. In his tweets, Shiamak always comes across as this very fatherly person who is extremely proud of all his students.

And it's so nice to get the pic without the pinkvilla tag! Siggy makers- have a blast! :D

I love this line:
Teachers come and teachers go but there will always be a few who will leave an impact on us.

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh ya so can tis be updated as his if pic ppersonally i would be prefer first one jacket one
@ nikita yeah not only does shiamak  is a good teacher but someone who spotted sushi talent and encouraged him to join acting otherwise their would have been no sushant in front of us and sushant never forgets crediting him so i admire sushant too
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

oh ya so can tis be updated as his if pic ppersonally i would be prefer first one jacket one

@ nikita yeah not only does shiamak  is a good teacher but someone who spotted sushi talent and encouraged him to join acting otherwise their would have been no sushant in front of us and sushant never forgets crediting him so i admire sushant too

@red: yes, I guess now it can be uploaded on IF.. I am totally in love with this pic <3.

About Shiamak, it's not just Sushant, he has encouraged other students too when he saw potential in them.. like Ridhi Dogra who used to come in Maryada on SP I think.. I read one interview where she said that she was Shiamak's student and he encouraged her to try for acting also.

Happy teacher's day to all the teachers on the forum!โญ๏ธ
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@red: yes, I guess now it can be uploaded on IF.. I am totally in love with this pic <3.

About Shiamak, it's not just Sushant, he has encouraged other students too when he saw potential in them.. like Ridhi Dogra who used to come in Maryada on SP I think.. I read one interview where she said that she was Shiamak's student and he encouraged her to try for acting also.

Happy teacher's day to all the teachers on the forum!โญ๏ธ

Hi Nikki ๐Ÿ˜Š,

The statement on teachers was very True. very few Leave a impact and we still remember them.
Wishes to all of them and all the teachers here too.

Then shall i tell you something,
when i see the article on sushant and his teachers,

I was reminded of your FF Manav and his teacher , I forgot her name(me and my memory nowadays) - she,the one who was looking after the children/Kids those who doesnt have anyone.

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hi Nikki ๐Ÿ˜Š,

The statement on teachers was very True. very few Leave a impact and we still remember them.
Wishes to all of them and all the teachers here too.

Then shall i telly you something,
when i see the article on sushant and his teachers,

I was reminded of your FF Manav and his teacher , I forgot her name(me and my memory nowadays) - she,the one who was looking after the childrens/Kids those who doesnt have anyone.

Yeah that was Mrs. Fanny.. Manav's eccentric physics teacher who remained in touch with him even after he quit school to join the garage- Manav took Archana with him to meet her on his b'day cos he wanted his teacher to meet the girl he loved๐Ÿ˜ณ and Archana to meet  someone whom he really respected.๐Ÿ‘

Edited by nikitagmc - 11 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Yeah that was Mrs. Fanny.. Manav's eccentric physics teacher who remained in touch with him even after he quit school to join the garage- Manav took Archana with him to meet her on his b'day cos he wanted his teacher to meet the girl he loved๐Ÿ˜ณ and Archana to meet  someone whom he really respected.๐Ÿ‘

How i could forget the underlined...๐Ÿ˜ณ. i remember all those ARMAN moments Nikki.
How could I forget. Its there in Mind always, all the ARMAN moments you have written was treasured. Just the names I got stuck with...

yes, yes,its Mrs.Fanny...
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anshi & Sneha for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š
loved the way sushant always mentioned shaimak & thanks him๐Ÿ˜Š
hope he stay like this forever so humble & down to earth...
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks anshi for the article.its great to see sush always remember his teacher Shiamak who advised and encouraged him to become an actor and we also thank Shiamak bc he helped us to get our most favorite and dearest actor sushant sing rajput๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

thanks anshi for the article.its great to see sush always remember his teacher Shiamak who advised and encouraged him to become an actor and we also thank Shiamak bc he helped us to get our most favorite and dearest actor sushant sing rajput๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@bold:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ