Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

teacher's pet-sushant

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Teacher's pet

Teachers come and teachers go but there will always be a few who will leave an impact on us. And for Sushant Singh Rajput, that teacher is Shiamak Davar.

MUMBAI
Special Features

Dance Professional
Professional Dance Development Certificate Program (PDDCP)
www.lvds.in/pddcp

Sushant was Shiamak's student many years back and is thankful to the dance teacher for not only teaching him dance, but also imbibing in him an art form. "I follow my heart on this and whenever I get time, I try and teach kids and spread the art taught to me by my guru.

It's my way of giving back to my guru the respect and perfection he has taught me. Being with kids can be such a rewarding experience," Sushant told CS. And what's the one thing Sushant would love to tell his guru on the occasion of Teacher's Day? "Thank you sir!" the actor says with a smile. Those three words say it all we guess!

Sushant Singh Rajput

credits sneha who shared in sushant fc Hug

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003iluvrainaartiSushantTheBestSahana-JaishankarLuvSSeverGuggu_Mintysuansushkita10fansusheshaaax3.ProudSushantiannikitagmcAfss_94RBAAMagicalPari

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing! So nice of Sushant to always remember Shiamak and give him credit every time people ask him about his success story. In his tweets, Shiamak always comes across as this very fatherly person who is extremely proud of all his students.

And it's so nice to get the pic without the pinkvilla tag! Siggy makers- have a blast! :D

I love this line:
Teachers come and teachers go but there will always be a few who will leave an impact on us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003JaishankarLuvSSeversuanProudSushantianfansushChannaMereya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
oh ya so can tis be updated as his if pic ppersonally i would be prefer first one jacket one
@ nikita yeah not only does shiamak  is a good teacher but someone who spotted sushi talent and encouraged him to join acting otherwise their would have been no sushant in front of us and sushant never forgets crediting him so i admire sushant too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarsuanfansushProudSushantian

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

oh ya so can tis be updated as his if pic ppersonally i would be prefer first one jacket one
@ nikita yeah not only does shiamak  is a good teacher but someone who spotted sushi talent and encouraged him to join acting otherwise their would have been no sushant in front of us and sushant never forgets crediting him so i admire sushant too

@red: yes, I guess now it can be uploaded on IF.. I am totally in love with this pic <3.

About Shiamak, it's not just Sushant, he has encouraged other students too when he saw potential in them.. like Ridhi Dogra who used to come in Maryada on SP I think.. I read one interview where she said that she was Shiamak's student and he encouraged her to try for acting also.

Happy teacher's day to all the teachers on the forum!Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeversuanfansush

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

@red: yes, I guess now it can be uploaded on IF.. I am totally in love with this pic <3.

About Shiamak, it's not just Sushant, he has encouraged other students too when he saw potential in them.. like Ridhi Dogra who used to come in Maryada on SP I think.. I read one interview where she said that she was Shiamak's student and he encouraged her to try for acting also.

Happy teacher's day to all the teachers on the forum!Star

Hi Nikki Smile,

The statement on teachers was very True. very few Leave a impact and we still remember them.
Wishes to all of them and all the teachers here too.

Then shall i tell you something,
when i see the article on sushant and his teachers,

I was reminded of your FF Manav and his teacher , I forgot her name(me and my memory nowadaysD'oh) - she,the one who was looking after the children/Kids those who doesnt have anyone.

Edited by umayal - 05 September 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarfansush

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Hi Nikki Smile,

The statement on teachers was very True. very few Leave a impact and we still remember them.
Wishes to all of them and all the teachers here too.

Then shall i telly you something,
when i see the article on sushant and his teachers,

I was reminded of your FF Manav and his teacher , I forgot her name(me and my memory nowadaysD'oh) - she,the one who was looking after the childrens/Kids those who doesnt have anyone.

Yeah that was Mrs. Fanny.. Manav's eccentric physics teacher who remained in touch with him even after he quit school to join the garage- Manav took Archana with him to meet her on his b'day cos he wanted his teacher to meet the girl he lovedEmbarrassed and Archana to meet  someone whom he really respected.Clap

Edited by nikitagmc - 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeverfansush

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Yeah that was Mrs. Fanny.. Manav's eccentric physics teacher who remained in touch with him even after he quit school to join the garage- Manav took Archana with him to meet her on his b'day cos he wanted his teacher to meet the girl he lovedEmbarrassed and Archana to meet  someone whom he really respected.Clap

How i could forget the underlined...Embarrassed. i remember all those ARMAN moments Nikki.
How could I forget. Its there in Mind always, all the ARMAN moments you have written was treasured. Just the names I got stuck with...

yes, yes,its Mrs.Fanny...

Jaishankarfansush

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anshi & Sneha for sharingSmile
loved the way sushant always mentioned shaimak & thanks himSmile
hope he stay like this forever so humble & down to earth...

Jaishankarsuan

Go to top