Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Apart from nana's bday party kick started, the lil cute scenes i loved in today's episode are listed below..

1.Pankhu firmly asking Adi to call Harish and he obidiently does it without any fuss

2.Harish has saved Adi's number as Romeo ... it was so cute

3.Harish asking Adi whether Pankhu has given the bday idea Adi given a sweet smile in acknowledgement

4.Harish - Avantu's funny nok-jhok 

5.Nana giving gyan to Adi about life (indirectly talking about life partner... yes yes Pankhu :)

6.Avantu refusing to take her from Pankhu for decoration and immediately Preeti calls Pankhu for help...

6.Adi telling Nana that the surprise party idea was actually from Pankhu , hearing this Nana and harish trying to pull Adi's legs :P

7. Adi going and putting his hand over Pankhu shoulder from behind in the corridor (after telling Avantu -preeti- mami about the party)

well, i loved all these lil sweetu scenes... how about you guys??? Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manju-shreesudi_4m_kolTacker_HolicpayalibmPoojaa_PEkSapnoKiPariSAIBALROUTHBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cute lil scenes in Sept 5th episode" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Aww, Brilliant post!
Clap

I loved all the scenes you mentioned!! They were absolutely amazing! EPIC.
From the ones you listed, i liked no. 1, 4 and 7 the most! 

I just love how Adi can't say no to pankhu, his expressions were fab!!
I'm sooo happy that Harish came, was missing his entertainment nok-jhoks with avantu,! 
Yeah i was on cloud nine when i saw adi putting his hand over pankhu, so casually, they really are coming closer! 
they are making me insane by their cute lil romance everyday!

oh one scene you haven't mentioned that i loved was- 
Nana hugged Harish, saying its good to see him back! 
Harish means a lot to him like his own son, 
Harish-nana are a rocking jodi !

also, i loved the starting scene, where adi is asking pankhu does she believe in this broken star wishing..? That was such a normal sweet convo!  He looked really innocent and the way he looked at the sky was adorable!

and erm did anyone notice, avantika's expression when pankhuri touched nanajis feet for aashirvad? 
is it only me, i felt that avantu was actually somewhat a little impressed! :O 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFansudi_4m_kolpayalibm

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Aww, Brilliant post!
Clap

I'm sooo happy that Harish came, was missing his entertainment nok-jhoks with avantu,! 
Yeah i was on cloud nine when i saw adi putting his hand over pankhu, so casually, they really are coming closer! 

Exactly... it was so sweet... and she too is very confortable with him... even in last episode he fed her with a pani puri with his own hand and she ate it without any hesitation..  their friendship going to next level

they are making me insane by their cute lil romance everyday! me too Wink

oops i missed to mention this scene... yeah it was very sweet...  Nana - harish chemistry is wonderful Big smile

also, i loved the starting scene, where adi is asking pankhu does she believe in this broken star wishing..? That was such a normal sweet convo!  He looked really innocent and the way he looked at the sky was adorable!
he hee.. Adi baba has totally fallen for her and he is so so clueless about it Tongue

and erm did anyone notice, avantika's expression when pankhuri touched nanajis feet for aashirvad?  

really???  may be i missed her expression... will watch it again :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudi_4m_kolpayalibm

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
good points u posted..i loved these parts in the show..
i liked the interraction of preeti & pankhu...
i like all relations they share.
harish -avanikta were fun to watch...the nok-jhok they have..

sajanFanpayalibm

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@sajanfan 

wow nice post ,,,loed all d scene whch u mention ,,,
all paya'ss cene was vry sweet n cute ,,,,nana haris,,pankhu avantu n preeti all d scenes was vry good ,,,loved that scenes ,,,

waiting for tomorrows epi 

sajanFanpayalibm

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanFan

Aww, Brilliant post!
Clap

Exactly... it was so sweet... and she too is very confortable with him... even in last episode he fed her with a pani puri with his own hand and she ate it without any hesitation..  their friendship going to next level

Yeah i noticed that she is not shy type at all ! They both make a cheerful fun loving pair ! 
Friendship soon growing into love! Day Dreaming 

they are making me insane by their cute lil romance everyday! me too Wink

Dil pe koi jadu chal gaya, 
if they are so cute right now, just imagine when they actully realise they are in love! I would need to be admitted to hospital, love sick. lol! 

oops i missed to mention this scene... yeah it was very sweet...  Nana - harish chemistry is wonderful Big smile

Indeed, they both are so lively and young! 

he hee.. Adi baba has totally fallen for her and he is so so clueless about it Tongue

so true! waiting to see his realization and then confession! Day Dreaming
I think im expecting a lot so soon haha

really???  may be i missed her expression... will watch it again :)

Yeahhh, it seemed like that to me, maybe i read her expression wrong but she wasn't giving any evil look or anything that's why.. 
and noticed avantu was smiling a lot today! good to see that ahaha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFansudi_4m_kolpayalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanFan

Apart from nana's bday party kick started, the lil cute scenes i loved in today's episode are listed below..

1.Pankhu firmly asking Adi to call Harish and he obidiently does it without any fuss that was great scene... and the question is  does pankhuri knows about adi and harish shoking scene

2.Harish has saved Adi's number as Romeo ... it was so cute parents love doing that and lolzz... and even kids too...i can say coz my daughter has save with the name she calls me... and even her whole friend circle has it...and its so heart warming and touching step

3.Harish asking Adi whether Pankhu has given the bday idea Adi given a sweet smile in acknowledgement but swetuuu i thought it was nana who asked and both harish and nana teased him saying huuummm... i dont know swetuu ahve to chk out...ohk..when he call him to invite...ohkk..got it...yep...i liked the tone in which harish said after knowing ke it was pankhuri's idea and then his determined reply ...he will come was awsome

4.Harish - Avantu's funny nok-jhok  dont ask..it was so funny and so lovely...harish dosent have that much scren space but wheneva he comes he takes it all...i love his character

5.Nana giving gyan to Adi about life (indirectly talking about life partner... yes yes Pankhu :)dont know coz marrying pankhuri si not a goal...or some thing like and achivment...that topic was all out of place topic..it dint suited me that much and blends with senario if i think it from as oyu saying...indirectly about pankhuri... i cant seem to join it ...i am sorryyy Cry

6.Avantu refusing to take her from Pankhu for decoration and immediately Preeti calls Pankhu for help... that was very cute of preeti...this is another character i so much like...a very down to earth practical and very understnding character... and most of all traces of harish thinking and leaving style and fun can be easily recognabale in her...

6.Adi telling Nana that the surprise party idea was actually from Pankhu , hearing this Nana and harish trying to pull Adi's legs :P  loved it crazily... it was too cute scene and adi's face lolzzz... cute scene

7. Adi going and putting his hand over Pankhu shoulder from behind in the corridor (after telling Avantu -preeti- mami about the party) perfect seting... i love there cute intercation..and small small scene...

well, i loved all these lil sweetu scenes... how about you guys??? Big smile loved it too swetuuu

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Aww, Brilliant post!
Clap

they are making me insane by their cute lil romance everyday!  but i thought you are already...hummpp...thats bad... ohk will ask cv to show scene like hug and all..then you might reach your goalll LOL

Harish-nana are a rocking jodi ! yeppp...totallyyy agreee...even i was mising there jokes talk which was actually can be serious topic too..like the time avantika arranging dinner...and the way nana and harish was tlaking it was quit serious yet they turned it into comedy interaction...they ahve lvly rap with each other

also, i loved the starting scene, where adi is asking pankhu does she believe in this broken star wishing..? That was such a normal sweet convo!  He looked really innocent and the way he looked at the sky was adorable! yep i think adi has lot to learn and as much as he learn he will give out more vibes of totally ir recoverbaly typo macho man looks and girl gona drop out like katee patang in his feet... along wiht latka jhatka

is it only me, i felt that avantu was actually somewhat a little impressed! :O  nah i noticed and she was little shoked too to see she is actuly touching feet and not showing off ... and meant it what she saying..but then next instant surpankhan was backLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.