Poojali Appreciation thread (Page 9)

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by ILoveHussain

Originally posted by pmgsk

Please comment on Daljeet's profile twice a day...we should work together and bring Di in top 3 on IF Smile

Why top 3? Why not # 1? Let her take over BS and SI who merely play side characters.. it's time to show our loyalties..
I thought she will want Dadi and Shyam to be first and second respectively Confused 

Aap bhi na ,  Di is very selfless and loves her family more than anything Smile
Nooo...Daljeet has to be on no.1 followed by Abhaas and Dadi..

Parallel leads dont deserve to be in TOP 10...barun and sanaya shud be out of TOP 10...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..gatheringstormSeerialLoopsKookiemonster

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I think she is SO going to win the awards for :

1. Favourite behen
2. Favourite nanand
3. Favourite patni

in SPA next year...

Seriously, the amount of love and affection she gives to arnav as a brother, NEVER being selfish when it comes to choosing between her happiness and his, NEVER demanding anything from him, not even a drop of water...NEVER asking him to think about her happiness.. NEVER letting him feel the need to choose b/w his wife and his sister.. awww, shooo sweet!! Jeevika, you've got solid competition, yaar!! 

And...how can I forget, the LOVE and RESPECT she gives khushi.. how well she treats khushi ... how HAPPY she is to see that her beloved brother is making his wife so happy on her birthday... HOW ecstatic she is...that khushi is her bhabhi.. aww, hugsss to her!!

Then again, favourite patni.. what can I say?? From sneaking away from the family to meet her HUSBAND in secrecy...to lying to her beloved brother and meeting her husband behind her back.. loving him sooo much as to let him use her brother's money.. manipulating each and every living Raizadas' emotions in order to meet him.. to actually, not thinking even once of her baby and instead looking around searching for her husband EVEN WHEN huge shards of glasses are stuck in her feet.. and then falling off the stairs in that attempt and losing her baby.. gosh!! excuse me while I am back after shedding my tears...

In short... Poojali, you rock!!! Everytime I am in any sort of doubts wrt life... or think that my lif is such a mess, I immediately think of you and your unfaltering faith in the endless poojas you do...the impeccable way you handle each and every situation in your life.. and OMG I instantly cheer up...I suddenly know the way to life and to hope and happiness...you make me a strong person, Poojali..

I wish the CVs make more characters like you...Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22..Swapnali..KMH-NASHAAsh95JaponicaCetroniagatheringstormSeerialLoops.DontKnow.OmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonKookiemonster

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Awww..Poojali now a days i m drooling on her n shyam's hair sparking chemistry..i wish to see their next honeymoon in barmuda triangle without any interruption of poojali's khadros bro..now a days he irritates them much to do ahem ahem..hence, i m feeling so bad fr this poor couple!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GUMJANDIkmv3dJaponicaSeerialLoopsKookiemonster

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

dedicated to Pujali with love LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95JaponicaSeerialLoops

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
OMG thank u so so much for making a post dedicated to our poojali... you have no idea how much i love this woman...  I think every woman should be dumb like her.. And the chemistry between her and shyam, oh god i feel hot already... They r too hot to handle...shyam is so sexy when he  twitches his nose.. I am drooling already...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstorm

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxChanga_Jixx

GOSH!!! CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry This is sooo heart wrenching!!! CryCryCry 

awww...in this age and year CAN you find a woman sooo devoted to her husband?? CAN YOU?? 

CVs...I request you RIGHT now...to remove khushi from your banners and let this beautiful, unsung heroine of the show get a chance...after all, she is truly the WOMAN OF TODAY.. ClapClapClap an INSPIRATION...of how a woman should be..

to all the young girls aspiring for marriage...here's someone you should definitely look upto..a nd that ofcourse includes me.. sigh, if only I were a guy and could marry anj--oops, I mean, Poojali.. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops.DontKnow.

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

She was a good girl today.
Took her medicine LOL
Felt like we were getting a bitter dose tooWink

Don't forget, she got her feet miraculously healed and walked upto Chote's room too Silly

Edited by preetihere - 06 September 2012 at 5:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaSeerialLoopsgatheringstormKookiemonstertvpal007

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
<font color="#660099">OS:In o</font><font color="#666666">ur stole</font><font color="#999999">n mom</font><font color="#CCC">ents</font>
</font>
<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">dedicated to Pujali with love LOL

</font>

What a heart rending story of two lovers who only want to creep together like two creepers and their horrible family. My heart breaks for them. What a powerful tale of Creepio and Cryliyet!!! Cry

Bravo Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95

Go to top