India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Poojali Appreciation thread (Page 2)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Anji ka appreciation tho bantha hai aaj!
After all she did miracles today!
She had her soup like a good gal n she said she ll only take medicines n food if only Shyam feeds her EmbarrassedDay Dreaming 
She walked all by herself to chotey's room with the wounds on her  feet ! Cool
She wants chote to bring her shayam ji back to RMDancingPartyDay Dreaming
She is a living example of Pativrathas !

Edited by Chaituv - 05 September 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

jas611madarfanurmimalacraziefanlarimel22hereandhappymissbluesprinkle..Swapnali..1mangalorepollypollyKMH-NASHA-Devanshi-mayuri099JaponicaAsh95AmazingAmyPreets19IceflamesthechaigirlgatheringstormFascinatingSanz-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm.DontKnow.FairyLiquidSoapsbk2Kookiemonster

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hayeee shakth bhayiya thank you for this post! I was looking for a Poojali AT and you made my wish come true...

She's a good girl with such devoted love for her hushbaand...who wouldn't want a wife like her? she's my role model. I aspire to be like her when I grow up..opps I am grown up...but you know what I mean...

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimalacraziefanAnchal_Mmissbluehereandhappy1mangalorepollypolly..Swapnali..mayuri099bleeding.loveKMH-NASHAJaponicathechaigirlCetroniaAmazingAmyipkknd_hazelAsh95SeerialLoopsgatheringstormFascinatingSanz-DKS-FairyLiquidSoapsbk2KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm.DontKnow.

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

hayeee shakth bhayiya thank you for this post! I was looking for a Poojali AT and you made my wish come true...

She's a good girl with such devoted love for her hushbaand...who wouldn't want a wife like her? she's my role model. I aspire to be like her when I grow up..opps I am grown up...but you know what I mean...
Hiru you too.. wiping my eyes of the tears so glad to find a compatriot...I also find her so inspiring in fact keep a picture of her in my little tote bag a reminder on how i must comport myself with dignity and often when faced with a crisis ask myself How would Di have handled it? see even the mighty asr took his pill when KKG said do it for Di now i wish Di would ask them to do it for us now that she is the head mamma of the show

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

GUMJANDIruffledfeathersurmimalacraziefanlarimel22hereandhappymissbluemalibleeding.love-Devanshi-mayuri099..Swapnali..KMH-NASHA1mangaloreAsh95thechaigirlCetroniaSiri22AmazingAmyPreets19Iceflamesipkknd_hazelJaponicaChaituvFascinatingSanzgatheringstormCDloveKookiemonster.DontKnow.-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmmads

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Hiru you too.. wiping my eyes of the tears so glad to find a compatriot...I also find her so inspiring in fact keep a picture of her in my little tote bag a reminder on how i must comport myself with dignity and often when faced with a crisis ask myself How would Di have handled it? see even the mighty asr took his pill when KKG said do it for Di now i wish Di would ask them to do it for us now that she is the head mamma of the show
Updated on page 1.
But I want to compatriot with both of you.
I am already like her. 
Softer than a flower (to the world)
harder than a diamond (in getting what i want).
I am going to go do pooja now.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimalahereandhappycraziefanmayuri099KMH-NASHA1mangalore..Swapnali..Ash95Siri22AmazingAmyIceflamesipkknd_hazelFascinatingSanzCDloveOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Updated on page 1.
I am already like her. 
oh oh i see a sermon coming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099AmazingAmyIceflamesAsh95CDloveFascinatingSanzSeerialLoopsKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Updated on page 1.
I am already like her. 

Im so glad I have so much support.. Swathi, Loopy, thanks yara...

we should start a Poojali fan club and we can all practise on talking in weeny, baby voices while laughing and giggling and touching our brothers every chance we get.

Then we'll discuss on how to decieve our fam members the best way possile so we can shower our love for our hushbaands...

and we'll do a lot of poojas and practise to cry in the blink of an eye
oh Im so excited...Embarrassed

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

nanda badgilarimel22craziefanAnchal_Mhasheymayuri099..Swapnali..KMH-NASHApollypollythechaigirlCetroniaAmazingAmyIceflamesJaponicaAsh95FascinatingSanzSeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonster

kakacool123 Senior Member
kakacool123
kakacool123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
What couldbe better than Poojali romance, it turn you on uggghhh

I bet Poojali just wants to have it with her husband and get preggie again maybe than she'll shut up *rolls eyes* Or maybe not

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22sprinkle..Swapnali..mayuri099pollypollySeerialLoopsFascinatingSanz

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Thank you so much.  This was much needed.
So far people only know her as an entrepreneur, improviser, negotiator.  What people do not know, including the biggest spoiler giving folks is that...
Poojali herself is the biggest Spoiler.  No, I mean that in a positive way.  She wants the show to run for ever.  So.  Even before the CVs can think about it, she is preparing for the future track.  How you ask.  I tells.  I tells.

She is begging for Shyams return.
Then after Shyam returns, she will beg him to return the favor.
The side characters meanwhile will try to prove they can be leads too and try to expose Shyam.
By the time they have enough evidence stored in Shyams back pocket for safe keeping, and expose his back pocket, Anjali will annoucen, Chotey, you are becoming a maama.  And then, the side actors will have to hide the truth for 6 more months.  But this time, the twist will be, there will be no hate marriage.
And that is how we close the loop.

Rgds
Loopy.

Swathi : Thanks for telling me about this AT. 

LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesSeerialLoopsserialjunkieKookiemonster

Go to top