Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Poojali Appreciation thread

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1larimel22hereandhappyNrp77rubab1690Devilwaysmalimissblueheidiranitha-Risha-Barun-ObsessedpoolovesarnavMahi122mayuri099bleeding.loveKMH-NASHAmitrabhuyanAish_21lylowWittyKittykitty25..Swapnali..pollypollypickle6586-Aimz-Ash95swetha_chJaponicanancy1996nonasithechaigirlBreeeezyIceflamesDaRkPrInCeSsTheSmurfsJayneCetroniaStormChasergatheringstormmints23ChaandaniyaFascinatingSanzChaituvCDlove-SI-monsi08nb2011Kamalika..Akanksha-MagicalKashSeerialLoopsmysterieuxvijji12OmNaMaSteOmmadsserialjunkieCHIPPEDCUPSultan_Of_SwingTargaryensbk2...Doctor....x-bumblebee-x.KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapCravingKhana-DKS-tvpal007lazyleavesxAaliyaILTHBEB.shinchan.

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
She was a good girl today.
Took her medicine LOL
Felt like we were getting a bitter dose tooWink

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

madsmadhusancheetamadarfancraziefanAnchal_MPrasRaslarimel22jennadASYA12..Swapnali..kitty25mitrabhuyan1mangaloreSamaira32pollypolly-Devanshi-KMH-NASHAmayuri099bleeding.loveJaponicanancy1996nonasiIceflamesipkknd_hazelpreetiherethechaigirlJayneAsh95vellainsaanFascinatingSanzgatheringstormArshig8SeerialLoopsmysterieux-Kanha--SI-monsi08StormChaserChaituvFairyLiquidSoappieryroseSultan_Of_Swing.DontKnow..Brooke.OmNaMaSteOm

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
She's awesome alright I want to see more hot and steamy scenes between her & Shyam they're so hawt together.  

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 05 September 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

madsmadhumadarfantya.ziecraziefanbabli0204Anchal_MmaliPrasRasSumaiya27larimel22Mountainbreeze7missbluezenjoesprinklemayuri099arnavandkhushi1KMH-NASHA1mangalorepollypolly..Swapnali..kitty25-Devanshi-bleeding.loveJaponicaAsh95swetha_chpickle6586Siri22AmazingAmykushipuglyIceflamesipkknd_hazelthechaigirlJaynenonasiStormChaserChaandaniyaFascinatingSanzSeerialLoopsmonsi08-Kanha--SI-ChaituvFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonsterSultan_Of_Swing...Doctor...OmNaMaSteOm.DontKnow.mazkachazkaKulfiBai-DKS-Mihrimah.Brooke..MyriadOfHues.

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I feel for Poojali.She just wants to have *** with her husband.But her Nikamma brother is not letting her doing so.

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23tya.ziemadarfanAnchal_McraziefanSumaiya27missbluesprinklezenjoeurvashi_93larimel22hereandhappyPrasRasmitrabhuyanKMH-NASHA..Swapnali..Samaira32pollypollypriyankaa-Risha-aanu23-Devanshi-bleeding.lovemayuri099arnavandkhushi1vellainsaanJaponicaswetha_chkushipuglyIceflamesipkknd_hazelAmazingAmythechaigirlJayneCetroniapickle6586Ash95-Aimz-SeerialLoopsPashbarungatheringstormmonsi08vasiraju-Kanha--SI-StormChaserFascinatingSanzChaandaniya-DKS-FairyLiquidSoapKookiemonsterMihrimah.Brooke.candykrushOmNaMaSteOm.DontKnow.mazkachazka.shinchan.

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we see the almost kiss in Shyamali style? Thats another thing she'll ruin for us. Instead of fn girling at it, Ill puke at the memory instead :@

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

madsmadhuurmimalatharu23Anchal_Msprinklelarimel22..Swapnali..KMH-NASHAmitrabhuyan1mangalorepollypollymayuri099-Devanshi-bleeding.lovearnavandkhushi1blackdice1001priyankaaipkknd_hazelJayneswetha_chAmazingAmykushipuglyIceflamesAsh95SeerialLoopsStormChaserChaituv-Kanha--SI-gatheringstormChaandaniyaFascinatingSanzKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap...Doctor...OmNaMaSteOm.DontKnow.mazkachazka

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
she is a typical bharathi nari loves her husband so much and worships the ground he walks on like every good hindu woman should and i found it so romantic when she told her husband in that little girl voice of hers that she will not take any medicine or food unless it is from his hands i thought awww sho shweet how lucky he is to have a wife like her and she him
 Sigh i wish i could find a mate like that

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

jas611tya.ziemadarfanurmimalalarimel22PrasRasSumaiya27hereandhappydiya33sprinklecraziefankakacool123bleeding.lovemayuri099kitty25..Swapnali..1mangaloreKMH-NASHA-Devanshi-swetha_ch-Aimz-yayiniAsh95ipkknd_hazelvellainsaanJaponicaAmazingAmyPreets19IceflamesthechaigirlJayneStormChaserChaituvFascinatingSanzgatheringstormChaandaniyaSeerialLoopsmysterieuxmonsi08CDlovevasiraju-Kanha--SI-...Doctor...sbk2.DontKnow.mazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-Delenamads-DKS-KookiemonsterSultan_Of_Swing

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
OMG! Poojali AT? I'm so happy, finally the leads are getting attention. I love Poojali. She is so hot & sexy. And the pretty sarees which she buys with her brother's money make her more beautiful. 

I just keep watching Poojali & Shyam-ji scenes. Best couple in the world!

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimalatya.ziemadarfanIFKhushizenjoekakacool123craziefanPrasRasSumaiya27larimel22hereandhappy..Swapnali..1mangalorepollypollyKMH-NASHAbleeding.lovemayuri099sammymasIceflamesipkknd_hazel-Aimz-sama50thechaigirlJayneCetroniaSiri22AmazingAmyJaponicaswetha_chAsh95vellainsaanChaandaniyaSeerialLoopsmysterieuxbella39monsi08CDlove-Kanha--SI-ChaituvgatheringstormStormChaserPashbarunMihrimah.Brooke.Sultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonstersbk2OmNaMaSteOm.DontKnow.mazkachazka

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much.  This was much needed.
So far people only know her as an entrepreneur, improviser, negotiator.  What people do not know, including the biggest spoiler giving folks is that...
Poojali herself is the biggest Spoiler.  No, I mean that in a positive way.  She wants the show to run for ever.  So.  Even before the CVs can think about it, she is preparing for the future track.  How you ask.  I tells.  I tells.

She is begging for Shyams return.
Then after Shyam returns, she will beg him to return the favor.
The side characters meanwhile will try to prove they can be leads too and try to expose Shyam.
By the time they have enough evidence stored in Shyams back pocket for safe keeping, and expose his back pocket, Anjali will annoucen, Chotey, you are becoming a maama.  And then, the side actors will have to hide the truth for 6 more months.  But this time, the twist will be, there will be no hate marriage.
And that is how we close the loop.

Rgds
Loopy.

Swathi : Thanks for telling me about this AT. 

Edited by stafhtad - 05 September 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink77GUMJANDIawahneemadarfanurmimalacraziefanbabli0204dknalalarimel22hereandhappyPrasRasSumaiya27hasheyzenjoeAce11kmv3dmissbluedramasarangerkutkut12blackdice1001saucechipsmayuri099Aish_21kitty25..Swapnali..1mangalorebleeding.loveKMH-NASHA-Devanshi-Mahi122thechaigirlJayneSiri22AmazingAmypickle6586JaponicaAsh95-Aimz-ipkknd_hazelIceflamesvellainsaanChaandaniyagatheringstormFascinatingSanzmonsi08CDlovemysterieux-Kanha--SI-ChaituvStormChaserFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmserialjunkiesbk2-DKS-.Brooke.

Go to top