Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Luvsd3

awesome os rutu...so economics topper in trouble...want to copy...luvd it...swayum vicky prt ws entertainig...swayum and his philosophies...amezing wrk rutu...and the kiss litrally added more flavour to os...
do write more..!!

Himi🤗
Thanks a lot for the comment😳
I know economics topper this time was not thinking about topping the test but had to scrape through it😆

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Rutu lovely OS...

Swayam's class antics were really funny 😆 the vicky scene was hilarious.. 🤣 he was writing the wrong answer and swayam who was copying from him knew that it was wrong  🤣
awww... how swet.. he wanted to wish her the last 😳
Swayam loves a subject which i hate the most 😆
thnx 4 da pm... 

Thanks a lot Priya for the comment😳
And about Swayam copying from Vicky, although he didn't study he could make that Vicky was writing the wrong answer for the wrong question😆
And you know even I didn't like the subject back in school😳

Originally posted by: -Nia-

This was so cute Rutu! Swayam's EH antics were hilarious.

And Sharon's jealous of Amelia.😆
This was well written.

Thanks for the PM.

Neha 🤗
Thanks a ton for the comment and jealous Sharon makes her look more adorable😳

Originally posted by: kool kanz

ur ff's cant be ignored rutu...awsum 1...sharon gettin angry n jeolous..i just love her wen she does dat...n poor swayam test ke liye pada nahi aur upar se birthday suprise bhi out😭😭😭plzzz update soon...thanks for d pm..😊😊😊

Thanks a lot for the lovely comment. And test ke liye Swayam didn't study but he will pass because of the return gift that Sharon gifted him(she showed him the answer na)😳

Thanks a lot😃

Originally posted by: drooler

beautifully written rutu

Thank a ton 😃
Phantasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jum-RulzZ-

Res !! 
Excited to read it!! Hold on... ! 

-UNRES- 

Rutuuu 🤗
Hats OFF!!!!! 
Now the concept was different, the story was different, the title was different! and OMG! everything seemed perfectly new to me, and i enjoyed every bit of it, ok! now seriously.. to tell the truth! I was stuck up studying this subject the whole night from yesterday till morning now!! after returning from college, And wanted to chill out over the AT and simply read some OS's or FF's.. when i popped in, and when i saw ur Pm, i went like "Yippeee rutu finally updated an OS!!!" now i was super super super super super Excited to read it! and when i came to know that they were all in the exam hall, and that too on the subject that i just Left! had suddenly popped in with SWARON!! den i was like HELL.. SWARON FOLLOWS ME!!!! and i was bored studying my subject, but now! after reading this.. and when i assumed the fact that the subject of the test is "ECONOMICS". i Started laughing hysterically, clutching my stomach and being unbearable to stop my laughter, That was because of the situation i was  running through, It was the kinda the same, for me! haha.. i loved the part when sharon got jealous of swayam staring at Amelia! :P Lol lol lol.. ahem! somebody is furious! 
and most of all..
I Loved the way you expressed each of their doings, swayam's part was way funny here! and sharon's hahaha.. stuck up in the jealous line! Oh darn!! hated the fact that swayam had to spill out the surprise, i still wanted to see sharon's expression in the ending, but it ended so fast :( ! awww! now dats super cute, Swayam going to wish her at 11:59!! ok! now till today i havent actually seen any romantic ways saying that i'll wish u at 11;59! most of them wud be the  first one! but in this story.. everything is different and beautiful..
Now to frankly let out, i've read many Birthday os's they mostly depend on the surprises but in yours? i saw a WHOLE new "Birthday" story!!
i thought that it might be the same! but.. You changed my words gal.. !
you really did!
HATS OFF to u and ur works!!
👏 
You deserve a ROUND OF APPLAUSE! 
😳
im setting myself off to read all ur other works again!! as i tend to feel good after a One head stressed up night preparations! 

Jummm🤗
Thanks for such a long and lovely comment.Glad you liked the concept and title as well. And for the coincidence agreed with you SwaRon is definitely following you. See na they are giving exam on the subject that you were studying😳 
And jealous Sharon looks adorable. And about Swayam's surprise and his idea behind wishing her late, that's our unpredictable Majnu boy. He leaves no stone unturned to make his girl feel special😳
Glad you liked it.😃

Originally posted by: tashu20

awesome...loved it...!!!!😊
poor sharon, swayam didn't wish her on her b'day
do writemore...!!!

Thank a lot😃

Originally posted by: pooja123456

hey...do continue well written...
sharon getting jealous...
pls pm me if u update this!!!

Thanks a lot for the comment Pooja, but I am not continuing this😳

Originally posted by: chimpukli10

hey awesum OS rutu..i really loved all d swayam antics in d clsrum..nd d end when he rmbers..that happens with almost evey1 i guess..nd here swayam is i mean he is going to wish her @11:59 ? seriously i guess no one would think like him..

Thanks a lot Vaishnavi for the comment. And i know it happens with me most of the times where suddenly I remember some answers when the supervisor is about to snatch the paper😆 And yeah he is going to wish her 1 min before it strikes 12. That's style of our unpredictable Majnu boy😳

Originally posted by: meevee

Rutu that was an awsum piece of writing, I am still grinning at all the antics and the way he handled Sharon's queries about not wishing her yet...the quintessential Swayam philosophy of thinking differently was adeptly brought out...absolutely luvd the last bit and the humor with which their convo was carried out including her return gift...the romance, the comedy and the philosophy all made a mark...u r a gifted writer to say the least😊    

Thanks a lot Meera for the lovely comment.
And about Swayam's philosophy of wishing her late, although seems weird to us, but after experiencing the same we get to know that its always the last bits of our day that we remember the most.😳
Phantasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanzz15

Hellaaa Rutu!!😉

great job girl👏 ,i really liked all the antics! liked the sentence- i wanted to be the last to wish you...oh!our philosophical swayam!!...thanks for the pm bud...

love tania;)

Thanks for the comment Tania😳

Originally posted by: swaron_d3

awesome OS!

swayam proved his statement right that he is unpredictable. loved sharon being protective of swayam.the way you penned down the points which should be there in a relationship be it a trial-relationship was so true. i wish CVs get some brains soon and have a look at your OS and know what a relationship is like.i liked the part where she patted his back to calm him down. you have kept the plot very simple yet captivating. the philosophy was commendable.
thanks for the PM.
P.S:me too love economics..😆

Thank a ton Ananya for the lovely comment Yeah Swayam proved that he is truly unpredictable. And even though Sharon was angry with him, she could not resist to find out why he didn't study and consoled him thinking that he might get cranky.😳 But look at him, he shamelessly confessed that he didn't study and also let out the surprise😆

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Simply Superb !!

Thanks a lot😃

Originally posted by: namratajadhav

lol even i do d same...

juzz loved it..
dey r so cute..

Thanks a ton😃

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Absolutely Incredible!!! Full on masti wala update. A blockbuster on in that case. Well Rutu I am not surprised coz your updates are always super duper one. Swayam the nautanki, poor sharon he wants to wish her the last, Rutu wah What an idea sir ji 😆 I loved it and each moment gave me so much pleasure that I read several times. Thanks a bunch for lighting up the moment. YOu are the best.

Suku🤗
Thanks for your always lovely comment. Glad you liked it. And true Swayam was really a nautanki baaz here😆

Originally posted by: ABBY92

LOL, I can't believe Swayam would actually result to copying and that too, from Vicky !! Loved how Sharon let him copy her answer even if she was mad at him just so he stays away from Amelia !! And that had to the sweetest return gift ever !!! 

Thanks a lot Abby.
Desperate times made Swayam copy from Vicky😆 And yeah she didn't want Swayam to copy but when he was staring at Amelia, she pushed away her thoughts and gave him a full view of the answersheet😆

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

awsum os!!!!
loved swayam's tactic to copy & specially that one with vicky was very funny😆... sharon was jealous, so she showed him answer aw... ..
& return gift was very cute!!!

Thanks a ton for the comment Shree😃

Originally posted by: --Rumeli--

rutu!u are a awesome writer!!the OS made me smile right from the start!!i loved it hw sharon got jealous frm the economics topper n shoving off her anger showed him the answers!!den the part wen she decides to leave behind the thought dat he didnt wish her bt stil goes behind to look for him n comfort swayam!it wud really be great if u continue this!!

Thanks a ton for the comment Rumeli😳.But this was the last part dear and I can't continue it .

Originally posted by: frankyfio

loved it

Thanks a ton😃
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Eeep! I must have missed the PM for this one or maybe you just didn't send me one! 😡

Anyways, so this is an unusual concept. It's not about the birthday but the return gift. Nice!

Ahh! The classroom antics! Really someone tell Swayam there is an exam going on! He apparently doesn't know it yet. And he endeavors to copy from Sharon so blatantly and shamelessly! Tch! Tch!

And Sharon gets jealous in the middle of an economics paper? Really? That girl is a bundle of insecurities! 😳

And Swayam groveling for more time! Story of everybody's life! 😳

So Swayam wants to be the last one to wish Sharon. Good! That boy has creativity. I like it.

Hilariously written with an interesting choice of words, for instance:

grueling session of mental harassment

😆 How true!

Thanks for the PM. NOT! 😛
Phantasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Eeep! I must have missed the PM for this one or maybe you just didn't send me one! 😡

Anyways, so this is an unusual concept. It's not about the birthday but the return gift. Nice!

Ahh! The classroom antics! Really someone tell Swayam there is an exam going on! He apparently doesn't know it yet. And he endeavors to copy from Sharon so blatantly and shamelessly! Tch! Tch!

And Sharon gets jealous in the middle of an economics paper? Really? That girl is a bundle of insecurities! 😳

And Swayam groveling for more time! Story of everybody's life! 😳

So Swayam wants to be the last one to wish Sharon. Good! That boy has creativity. I like it.

Hilariously written with an interesting choice of words, for instance:

grueling session of mental harassment

😆 How true!

Thanks for the PM. NOT! 😛

You didn't get the PM, I am surprised! Blame IF, might have had problems, off late many people have complained me about the same, but I do send them😳
Chuck it!
About Swayam being a nitwit at that time, you see desperate times call for desperate measures, that lad is supposedly the economics topper😆
About Sharon being jealous, ah even I am yet to decode her completely. Lets leave that to Swayam.
In red, well this OS is kind of an anecdote 😳
Next time I will make sure to PM you, thanks anyways😳
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww rutu it was super cute yaar..swayam gestures in class was so adorable..poor economic champ dint read just fr his lady love bday..hmm..well tats swayam...n sharon n the mop..aww..soo cute..overall loved it..n ths kiss was awesome
Phantasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: neetha

awww rutu it was super cute yaar..swayam gestures in class was so adorable..poor economic champ dint read just fr his lady love bday..hmm..well tats swayam...n sharon n the mop..aww..soo cute..overall loved it..n ths kiss was awesome

Neetha🤗
Thanks for the comment, glad you liked it😳
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sissy🤗
Awesome os👏
loved swayam's cute antics in the class😳
Sharon not telling him the answer and then getting jealous when sum other girl helped him😆
swayam has planned a surprise for sharon..😃
Adorable he is
beautifully written!
Brilliant piece of writing!!👍🏼
Keep cuming up wid more of your amazing write-ups😃
Thanks for the pm!!
Phantasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: --NishaGoyal--

Sissy🤗
Awesome os👏
loved swayam's cute antics in the class😳
Sharon not telling him the answer and then getting jealous when sum other girl helped him😆
swayam has planned a surprise for sharon..😃
Adorable he is
beautifully written!
Brilliant piece of writing!!👍🏼
Keep cuming up wid more of your amazing write-ups😃
Thanks for the pm!!

Nish🤗
You are on roll, mere sab writeups padh rahi hai😳
Thanks for the comment dear glad you liked it
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey rutu!!!andr awesme os of urs..lvd it..it ws a cute,funny nd li8 read...swaron in xam hall..mkes me rmmbr deir d3 sequence whre swayam ws scratchn his head..angry sharon nd manofying swayam as alwys r fun 2 read...bechari sharon...she ws wrryng bout swayam whereas he on d odr syd ws totally chilin out...lvd deir abandnd crrdr tok..d kiss..hayeee...tkes me swaron drmlnd..bak 2 earth...bak 2 earth...cute swaron os...👏👏
Edited by tannu_swayam - 11 years ago