Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome OS!
swayam proved his statement right that he is unpredictable. loved sharon being protective of swayam.the way you penned down the points which should be there in a relationship be it a trial-relationship was so true. i wish CVs get some brains soon and have a look at your OS and know what a relationship is like.i liked the part where she patted his back to calm him down. you have kept the plot very simple yet captivating. the philosophy was commendable.
thanks for the PM.
P.S:me too love economics..๐Ÿ˜†
honeyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww  ๐Ÿ˜ณ This was one of the cutest and sweetest OS i have read.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Really awesomely written ๐Ÿ‘ Loved swayam's thought of wishing sharon at the end of the day 11:59 ๐Ÿ˜†  and poor sharon waiting for the suprise which was not a suprise anymore... ๐Ÿ˜† I loved the OS and post the rest of the part soon ๐Ÿ˜› Im eagerly waiting for swayam's suprise for Sharon...PLEASE DO PM ME ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: honeyangel

Awww  ๐Ÿ˜ณ This was one of the cutest and sweetest OS i have read.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Really awesomely written ๐Ÿ‘ Loved swayam's thought of wishing sharon at the end of the day 11:59 ๐Ÿ˜†  and poor sharon waiting for the suprise which was not a suprise anymore... ๐Ÿ˜† I loved the OS and post the rest of the part soon ๐Ÿ˜› Im eagerly waiting for swayam's suprise for Sharon...PLEASE DO PM ME ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Glad you liked it dear,but this was the last part. Swayam sure will plan somethng awesome and out of the world for Sharonโ˜บ๏ธI need not specify. Thanks for the flattery comments๐Ÿ˜ณ
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lol even i do d same...
juzz loved it..
dey r so cute..
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely Incredible!!! Full on masti wala update. A blockbuster on in that case. Well Rutu I am not surprised coz your updates are always super duper one. Swayam the nautanki, poor sharon he wants to wish her the last, Rutu wah What an idea sir ji ๐Ÿ˜† I loved it and each moment gave me so much pleasure that I read several times. Thanks a bunch for lighting up the moment. YOu are the best.
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL, I can't believe Swayam would actually result to copying and that too, from Vicky !! Loved how Sharon let him copy her answer even if she was mad at him just so he stays away from Amelia !! And that had to the sweetest return gift ever !!! 
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsum os!!!!
loved swayam's tactic to copy & specially that one with vicky was very funny๐Ÿ˜†... sharon was jealous, so she showed him answer aw... ..
& return gift was very cute!!!
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rutu!u are a awesome writer!!the OS made me smile right from the start!!i loved it hw sharon got jealous frm the economics topper n shoving off her anger showed him the answers!!den the part wen she decides to leave behind the thought dat he didnt wish her bt stil goes behind to look for him n comfort swayam!it wud really be great if u continue this!!
Phantasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

RES

Me first ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Rutu ๐Ÿค—  this was super awesome OS.
Loved all the classroom antics of Swayam. Sharon's thought on what he would have done if not study and Swayam's insight on why he would wish her the last was a nice touch. 
Sharon's mop gesturing anger and just how immediately Swayam opened the surprise fearing more trouble and the kiss that followed was cool. But it was really not fair on Swayam's part to not wish her at all..

Sudha๐Ÿค—
Thanks for the comment.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well about Swayam wishing her late, I had a personal experience of the same. And to tell you frankly I still remember my birthday where my friends had wished me late night and then we had a blast. So even Swayam must have planned something memorable for her๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Originally posted by: -swaron-

love it 
poor Sharon ... swayam didn't wish her on her b'day 
and that kiss ... hayee 
but still he didn't wish her 
lovely os

Thanks for the comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ.And wishing her late, our philosophical Swayam had decided to wish her late, so that she will remember the day for her lifetime๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Nehal92

aww!! Rutu ๐Ÿค—

i had smile plastered on my face all the time i was reading it!! 
i just love your work!!
keep posting regularly !! :)

Nehal๐Ÿค—
Glad my OS made you smile while reading. And also for the lovely comments. Will definitely write more๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Res 
*edited*

Lol amazing onee rutu! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
swayam's antics in the class were hillarious! ๐Ÿ˜†
and he's sucha jerk..he didn't wish sharon and den he's telling that he was preparing a surprise for her! and to the top of that he also revealed dat he's gonna call her at 11.59!  Goshh..boys!! ๐Ÿ˜†
but it was cute..romantic..fun..sweet! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
all together a really nice work!! โญ๏ธ

Thanks Surbhi๐Ÿค—
I know Swayam revealed the surprise and also told her the timing for the same. Boys๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the comment. But as I have mentioned he did really plan for her birthday and made it memorable for her๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: marauder

Amusing piece of work I would say. Swayam's character was really interesting in this and his philoshphy was definitely not for mere mortals like us. ๐Ÿ˜† . I loved how you developed the plot but the best bit was definitely the classroom antics of Swayam. It was awesomely penned. I loved how you included almost every emotion in just an OS. Loved it.

I know Swayam reason for wishing her last truly described how unpredictable he is
But as he reasoned he wanted to make her feel special that day and remember it for her lifetime๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Thanks a lot for the comment Shishir.

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome os...:)

Thanks a ton Sadiya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Phantasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanukaswaron

RES

unres  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

RUTU ๐Ÿค—
Awesome os rutu !!
fantastically written ๐Ÿ‘
loved swayams antics in the class .๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sharon getting jealous by seeing swayam cheating from another girl was funny ๐Ÿ˜†
bechari sharon , swayam will wish her happy bday at 11.59 but he has planned some suprises which is good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
keep showering ur wonderful os's on us...
thanks for the PM.

Tanuka๐Ÿค—
Thanks for your always lovely comments๐Ÿ˜ณ I know Sharon would allow him to cheat from her, but not from any other girl๐Ÿ˜†
And no worries even though he is wishing her late,he will make sure that she will remember every bit of it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks a ton๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ShrutikaSwaRon

Awesome os...sharons way of giving a return gift amazing...luved vicky n swayams part...it was hilarous...n swayams idea of wishing sharon last is grt...n jealous sharon n her expressions r perfectly described by u.

Thanks a ton for the comment Shrutika.๐Ÿ˜ณ Glad you thought Swayam's idea of wishing her late was great. And jealous Sharon is a treat to watch and read as well๐Ÿ˜† 

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ