Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I think Purvi never deserved ARJUN... (Page 2)

crazyankyy Groupbie
crazyankyy
crazyankyy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
so... some ppl in this forum thinks that purvi did all these since she was indebted to archana?? in order to make Archana happy??Shocked

can someone tell me... who actually believes that archana WILL be happy after this? what was she did is pure business.. business with emotions , feelings , promises... dreams and future!Confused

she made a pact .. a deal!! that she will take arjun's happiness ( i deliberately called it Arjun's happiness) and put in the closet of Archana!! why! OH YESS!! because she is indebted to Archana! and that gives her eternal right to ruin the lives of archu ( yesss of course Archana as well)... , Arjun , DK , Manav and most importantly OVI!! Angry
Angry
who but a fool and selfish woman liek purvi would have thought that happiness is still a method of transaction in the barter system of relationsip!!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittybonibright

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
for once i agree ... m a die hard arvi fan but i hate purvi for trading arjun ... arjun proved his love and passed all the tests of love but all purvi did was black mail him into marrying ovi ...
i dont agree on the ovi being transparent thing ... she did scheme to get arjun ... 
but yes purvi definetly does not deserve a guy like arjun Day Dreaming
but even arjun does not deserve a girl lke ovi ... he deserves someone who loves him and cares for him and can stand against everyone for him ... so a big thumbs down for purviThumbs Down n arjun u r better off without purvi Cry
as much as i love arvi ... i hate purvi 
but i m still waiting 4 2morrow's epi n hoping for gud things Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

xxxnm Senior Member
xxxnm
xxxnm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyankyy

it is said that dont marry the person you love.. marry the person who loves you!!! and if this line goes true, THEN CHEERS TO ARJUN! he is finaly married to the right person. he has got a wife who will never trade with his feelings... Ovi never did any foul play! she dint cheat anybody to marry arjun! everything was transparent...  Stern Smile

and anyways.. everything is fair in love and war!!Heart Broken Heart
Broken Heart 

dont agree with this part. ovi doesn't love arjun. if u love someone u would do anything to keep them happy. ovi knew arjun was in love with purvi yet she still emotionally blackmailed purv into this. i think even if purvi had not agreed to this idea, ovi would have found a way to stop purvi arjun marriage. so she actually cheated arjun by getting purvi to get arjun to agree to marry ovi.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyaathyabonibright

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i am not saying ovi deserves arjun because when it comes to love you should be with the person that you love ... but i dont see ovi's fault at all ... i find that purvi made a bad choice here and arjun went ahead with it without thinking twice ... purvi could have done other things to help archana and manav but she chose the hard way ... i jsut dont understand why didnt she just told manav the truth about sachin instead of betraying arjun's love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyankyyJaishankarsherma

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I feel Ovi really loved Arjun...She knew arjun loved purvi and she was angry and crying over it day and night and had sort of accepted the situation...except when Punni came along and told her how purvi is a money minded woman and she doesnt care about arjun...that is when Ovi got influenced into the idea of emotional blackmailing archu and purvi to get arjun...but if you see...Ovi did this not to get back her love at any cost but to get back her love from a girl who she thinks is not really in love with arjun...she tried to save him...So technically ovi is not wrong at all..or selfish at all...

It is purvi who is selfish,...who after demanding so many sacrifices from arjun...finally told him give me up and marry my sister...after all that he has gone through...what kind of love is purvi;s? She has only taken from him not given him anything...She will not leave her aai...but she took away everything from arjun...aisa hi tha..toh why get involved with him after finding out about  ovi and his prior engagement...should have left it at that...but she wanted the love also..finally..she wanted her aais happiness also...put a thinking brain over your head madame...things dont happen like that...

Also, Arjun is the culprit in a way that he never maintained any friendship with ovi after ditching her...he never sat down with her n explained nicely...for 4 months ka love...he abandoned a childhood friend...when she comitted suicide also..he nver took any concern for her...toh then karma will come bite your ass now...so now deal wihth your loss of love also...

Only thing is...now everyones lives are screwed up! Noone is going to be happy...and we have to see this rubbish track go on and on and on and on...forever until some miracle sensibitily develops in the CV;s and they somehow show that arjun NEVER married OVI. it was all some plan and shit...I REALLY HOPE they make sense this time...after archana-manavs nonsensical drama before the leap...i donlt have hopes...but lets see

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyankyyAlwaysHisJaanJaishankarshermabonibright

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

I am in total agreement with u...

PURVI NEVER DESERVED ARJUN..
the only thing she deserves is
ONE TIGHT SLAP N LONELINESS FOR ETERNITY...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

K.Ahm

crazyankyy Groupbie
crazyankyy
crazyankyy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1591

Originally posted by crazyankyy

it is said that dont marry the person you love.. marry the person who loves you!!! and if this line goes true, THEN CHEERS TO ARJUN! he is finaly married to the right person. he has got a wife who will never trade with his feelings... Ovi never did any foul play! she dint cheat anybody to marry arjun! everything was transparent...  Stern Smile

and anyways.. everything is fair in love and war!!Heart Broken Heart
Broken Heart 

dont agree with this part. ovi doesn't love arjun. if u love someone u would do anything to keep them happy. ovi knew arjun was in love with purvi yet she still emotionally blackmailed purv into this. i think even if purvi had not agreed to this idea, ovi would have found a way to stop purvi arjun marriage. so she actually cheated arjun by getting purvi to get arjun to agree to marry ovi.  

IFs and buts arent our concerns my friend!! OVI is no devi... or mahaan!! she never claimed so!!! she is a little stubborn and her whole world revolves round arjun.. yes for that she cheated Purvi!! I agree Thumbs Up .. but whom did she cheat?? PURVI... her sister with whom she hardly has any emotinal bonding!!

and PURVI?? her world revolves round her Aaai.. and hence she cheated whom?? Arjun!! that person who did what and what not to get her... made to 2 worlds meet to put a smile on his face!! did everything humanly possible to love her!! and suddenly purvi realised that all she wants is her aai's happiness (???)... and decided to donate Arjun to OVI!! huh! if arjun's choice was between OVI and PURVI... I still go for OVI..  

Edited by crazyankyy - 05 September 2012 at 3:23pm

pari87

Go to top