Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I think Purvi never deserved ARJUN...

crazyankyy Groupbie
crazyankyy
crazyankyy

Joined: 21 March 2012
Posts: 54

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
So the fuss in telly town is regarding arjun and purvi marriage that dint take place  :)
sad!! but then... i suddenly thought did purvi ever deserved arjun?Angry

in the entire love story i remember a couple of times arjun was asked this question.. "WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR PURVI"?? Confused
 
First it was Archana!! and Arjun did it!! did everything possible to prove his love for Purvi!!
and if that wasnt enough... he was even s hot twice in order to save Purvi!! Cry

and now purvi asked arjun what he can do for her??  and the answer was... Arjun got married to OVI..LOL

WOW!!!  can somebody ask our purvi deshmukh.. what did she do to prove her love for arjun?
all she did is... she traded a commodity named ARJUN for her Aai's  happiness which is agian not guaranteed...  I wont call purvi stupid.. i will call her selfish.  She promised arjun that she wont leave her... dint she? This girl couldnt keep a promise... how come she would have kept Arjun happy!  Ermm

Arjun deserves someone who will love him unconditionally.. without asking him time and again to prove his love. someone who will do anything to be with him..

it is said that dont marry the person you love.. marry the person who loves you!!! and if this line goes true, THEN CHEERS TO ARJUN! he is finaly married to the right person. he has got a wife who will never trade with his feelings... Ovi never did any foul play! she dint cheat anybody to marry arjun! everything was transparent...  Stern Smile

and anyways.. everything is fair in love and war!!Heart Broken Heart
Broken Heart 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhani10nandaniesona2m_mastimuktha_cuteJaishankarshermaK.AhmAfss_94Dabulls23

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 6707

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
agree with u only 2 some extent... i know wt purvi did was wrong but guys think from her side also she know that she is adopted her aai rejected ovi's offer for her.. her aai did everything 2 keep purvi happy so purvi thought now its her turn 2 keep her aai happy ... iam a big fan of arvi... iam not saying that purvi is not at fault she did mistake but bichari couldnot do anything but 2 accept that deal Cry
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 6178

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

agree with u only 2 some extent... i know wt purvi did was wrong but guys think from her side also she know that she is adopted her aai rejected ovi's offer for her.. her aai did everything 2 keep purvi happy so purvi thought now its her turn 2 keep her aai happy ... iam a big fan of arvi... iam not saying that purvi is not at fault she did mistake but bichari couldnot do anything but 2 accept that deal Cry
sorry purvi isnt a bichari,she did everyting in her senses

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutebonibright

mallika_1 Goldie
mallika_1
mallika_1

Joined: 10 March 2009
Posts: 1256

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
ya only ovi is bechari
eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Joined: 22 August 2008
Posts: 12565

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I agree to a certain extent

Yes Purvi's ruined her own love story herself, but, even if it is nonsensical, she did it for someone who's give her a roof and a pechaan. 

For once i will say Purvi is bechari. Even if she did it knowingly, she's been provoked and blackmailed into thinking of the way she chose, because before it, she only wondered how her aai would live alone, not about leaving Arjun. The girl's been caught in two pieces. 


--- not saying at all that what Purvi did was right. I feel so bad for Arjun. This was his first, and more so maybe his only love. The guy is heartbroken. Ouch


Edited by eshaaax3. - 05 September 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamuxbonibrightarjunpurvixo

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Joined: 23 June 2012
Posts: 13095

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU.
Originally posted by crazyankyy

<font color="#000099">So the fuss in telly town is regarding arjun and purvi marriage that dint take place :)
sad!! but then... i suddenly thought did purvi ever deserved arjun?Angry

in the entire love story i remember a couple of times arjun was asked this question.. "WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR PURVI"?? Confused

First it was Archana!! and Arjun did it!! did everything possible to prove his love for Purvi!!
and if that wasnt enough... he was even s hot twice in order to save Purvi!! Cry

and now purvi asked arjun what he can do for her?? and the answer was... Arjun got married to OVI..LOL

WOW!!! can somebody ask our purvi deshmukh.. what did she do to prove her love for arjun?
all she did is... she traded a commodity named ARJUN for her Aai's happiness which is agian not guaranteed... I wont call purvi stupid.. i will call her selfish. She promised arjun that she wont leave her... dint she? This girl couldnt keep a promise... how come she would have kept Arjun happy! Ermm

Arjun deserves someone who will love him unconditionally.. without asking him time and again to prove his love. someone who will do anything to be with him..

it is said that dont marry the person you love.. marry the person who loves you!!! and if this line goes true, THEN CHEERS TO ARJUN! he is finaly married to the right person. he has got a wife who will never trade with his feelings... Ovi never did any foul play! she dint cheat anybody to marry arjun! everything was transparent... Stern Smile

and anyways.. everything is fair in love and war!!Heart Broken Heart
Broken Heart

</font>
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 6178

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshaaax3.

I agree to a certain extent

Yes Purvi's ruined her own love story herself, but, even if it is nonsensical, she did it for someone who's give her a roof and a pechaan. 

For once i will say Purvi is bechari. Even if she did it knowingly, she's been provoked and blackmailed into thinking of the way she chose, because before it, she only wondered how her aai would live alone, not about leaving Arjun. The girl's been caught in two pieces. 
archu have tld her no of times tat she is her family,archu went against eevry1,to get arvi married,i,
archu was insensitive wid ovi just for purvi,she evn ignored the fact ovi try to commit sucide
in shrt archu beacmevillain in front of ovi,d fly will nevr forgive her for this
and purvi became mhan in frnt of evry1
no she hasnt been blackmailed so much,the way manav was for cuming for arvi marriage
only once ovi came to her,it wasnt she reminded her evry hour
purvi had 48 hrs ti tink,her decison was not instant,she thought a lot and made a decision
arjun is bechra here-he was tried to act instantly,but i will call him foolosh,
he was a smart guy when he entered the show,nw he has just becum a tissue papr

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sona2crazyankyyJaishankarbonibrightDabulls23

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Joined: 22 August 2008
Posts: 12565

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by eshaaax3.

I agree to a certain extent

Yes Purvi's ruined her own love story herself, but, even if it is nonsensical, she did it for someone who's give her a roof and a pechaan. 

For once i will say Purvi is bechari. Even if she did it knowingly, she's been provoked and blackmailed into thinking of the way she chose, because before it, she only wondered how her aai would live alone, not about leaving Arjun. The girl's been caught in two pieces. 
archu have tld her no of times tat she is her family,archu went against eevry1,to get arvi married,i,
archu was insensitive wid ovi just for purvi,she evn ignored the fact ovi try to commit sucide
in shrt archu beacmevillain in front of ovi,d fly will nevr forgive her for this
and purvi became mhan in frnt of evry1
no she hasnt been blackmailed so much,the way manav was for cuming for arvi marriage
only once ovi came to her,it wasnt she reminded her evry hour
purvi had 48 hrs ti tink,her decison was not instant,she thought a lot and made a decision
arjun is bechra here-he was tried to act instantly,but i will call him foolosh,
he was a smart guy when he entered the show,nw he has just becum a tissue papr

okay, i never said what Purvi did was right, so i don't need the whole thing written- i know whats happening. 

forget purvi and ovi

the only one who matters is Arjun, stuck between two so called sisters. 


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikabonibright

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
What do you think?

Author: abhilan97   Replies: 1   Views: 531

abhilan97 1 531 05 November 2011 at 9:36pm by AmarMoti
DO U THINK LIKE ME?

Author: sushkita10   Replies: 1   Views: 626

sushkita10 1 626 09 August 2011 at 7:46am by tuh1
Outstanding Slap: Manav deserved it!

2 3 4 5

Author: PEWIND   Replies: 35   Views: 5665

PEWIND 35 5665 09 June 2011 at 1:41am by SudhaSangeet
I think Archu's friend will submit the money for O

Author: india   Replies: 3   Views: 998

india 3 998 01 June 2011 at 10:48am by babu2008
Varsha deserved that slap!

Author: -Ishana-   Replies: 4   Views: 967

-Ishana- 4 967 04 May 2011 at 2:26am by Nisha_90

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index