MAGSTER thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just watched the epi and it was good ,,, me and my cousin was screaming 4 arnav and dadi argument ,,, honestly the epi wasn't bad at all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I loved today's episode too..

But just couldn't stand Khushi thinking that Shyam might have changed after all she has went through... 

That's the only thing that turned me off... 
MAGSTER thumbnail
No that didn't put me off it actually made me like the character more ... U see khushi doesn't look at the glass half empty bt instead she looks at it half full ... She just wants everything alright
vini09 thumbnail
good except for the shyam and anjali parts which i skipped
McNinja thumbnail
I agree! Wasn't bad at all. I really need to stop coming to the forums before watching the show because it affects my opinion ðŸ˜†
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Magdalene

No that didn't put me off it actually made me like the character more ... U see khushi doesn't look at the glass half empty bt instead she looks at it half full ... She just wants everything alright

I know that... 

But did she really think that he would stop lusting on her! That's the only thing I didn't like... In the long run, when Di is gonna realize the truth, it's gonna break her even more... 

It's not that I didn't expect her to allow Shyam back... It is the way the CVs presented it that made me piss off...I know that according to her character, she would allow Shyam to come back...

I wanted her to say something like: Don't worry Arnav! I wouldn't mind if you brought back Shyam for Di's happiness.. I know the perv he is... But right now Di's health is more imp.. I'm not afraid to face that Basta** coz I have you by my side .. I'm sure you would protect me"... 

Not that " That Snake would have changed... He must be sad that he lost his baby!!" That's what I didn't like... How can she believe a perv would have changed... after all the things he had done: kidnap + trying to kill her + even saying that Rani Saheba didn't mean a thing to him... He loves only KhushiJI

MAGSTER thumbnail
True u got a point there bt that's khushi 4 u she doesn't like to see the bad in people ,,,
MAGSTER thumbnail
Mnwara58 lol I read the written update before I watched the show too bt to me didn't seem bad at all ... Guess it has diff effects on diff peopleEdited by Magdalene - 11 years ago