India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Phir Shuru ...

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
No matter how much i criticize Parichay Cv's for butchering the concept i just cant spare  us (including myself) for confusing them with our Pointless remarks .. 
from past one week am actually happy with way Parichay track is being shaping up .. never actually though abt any points to criticize (silly meLOL)  how can i forget those who are quite good at it...
Tha Akad and overconfidence of KUnal that we use to love .. is now being criticized Confused i know it is impractical but this is how the character was right from day one ... they are just trying to be consistent(at least)

We all want Sinal Union .. but hw cn we expect that overnight ? am happy with the drag in their doubt clearing coz i dont want Cv's to run the story clueless as they did post Confession...

Dont think about one week TRp ... think about to have good TRp's every week ... KC today accepted Abhay's offer in just 5 min.. trust me in any other top show they wud have taken almost a week to say yes and another fortnight to bring Siddhi Kunal face to face LOL if our Cv's are doing good then be patient naa ...

As far as IF members view point is concerned ... it is  the same place were we all wanted  Kunal to Slap Ritcha for her deeds but when he did that .. there were several posts claiming him to be a jerk  and asking how dare he slap a women ...  ? 

Post leap he is just giving due respect to Ritcha ... and again same set of people complaining aren't we (some of us) were praying for Ritcha's come back during  Gaurav's EMA ... and when  she returned .. every thing was destroyed 
The best part of Kunal's usool is ... he never claimed it to be right ... it is purely his thinking his believe and hardly bothers what others thinking Sleepy
one more thing instead of discussing issues here better comment of colors website .. i have noticed they really listen to our feedback... be it regarding Kunal witcha wedding or showing more promos etc ... better speak were it matters the most 

Last but not the least ... please do watch parichay on Prime time ... and add up to the TRps 

Apologies for such a Long post 
Thanks for Reading (comments most welcome)  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SM1234raju73naz1312ashuSsan_bsp020arabicad.padmininashilria60paradigmSV_20

nashil IF-Dazzler
nashil
nashil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

No matter how much i criticize Parichay Cv's for butchering the concept i just cant spare  us (including myself) for confusing them with our Pointless remarks .. 
from past one week am actually happy with way Parichay track is being shaping up .. never actually though abt any points to criticize (silly meLOL)  how can i forget those who are quite good at it...
Tha Akad and overconfidence of KUnal that we use to love .. is now being criticized Confused i know it is impractical but this is how the character was right from day one ... they are just trying to be consistent(at least)

We all want Sinal Union .. but hw cn we expect that overnight ? am happy with the drag in their doubt clearing coz i dont want Cv's to run the story clueless as they did post Confession...

Dont think about one week TRp ... think about to have good TRp's every week ... KC today accepted Abhay's offer in just 5 min.. trust me in any other top show they wud have taken almost a week to say yes and another fortnight to bring Siddhi Kunal face to face LOL if our Cv's are doing good then be patient naa ...

As far as IF members view point is concerned ... it is  the same place were we all wanted  Kunal to Slap Ritcha for her deeds but when he did that .. there were several posts claiming him to be a jerk  and asking how dare he slap a women ...  ? 

Post leap he is just giving due respect to Ritcha ... and again same set of people complaining aren't we (some of us) were praying for Ritcha's come back during  Gaurav's EMA ... and when  she returned .. every thing was destroyed 
The best part of Kunal's usool is ... he never claimed it to be right ... it is purely his thinking his believe and hardly bothers what others thinking Sleepy
one more thing instead of discussing issues here better comment of colors website .. i have noticed they really listen to our feedback... be it regarding Kunal witcha wedding or showing more promos etc ... better speak were it matters the most 

Last but not the least ... please do watch parichay on Prime time ... and add up to the TRps 

agreed to every bit of it ...ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312rima31arabica

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

completly agree with u...
n abt slapping a woman..he didnt slap him when she framed him in a false rape case or evn when she tried to get his wife murdered for the 1st tym..the extreme action nly came when inspite of warnings she tried to kill his wife for the second time she had certainly crossed all limits by then.

raju73rima31SV_20

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Rima, most of us love this track and what is to come(office). But our memories refuse to shut down when we hear these OTT dialogues taking us back to those related incidents. Nothing wrong in that. Anyway, it is only a healthy discussion! Mainly it is good to criticize cvs so they can correct themselves. And like you said, most of us do comment everywhere on the colors website! But that does not mean we can't discuss it here! 

arabicaTheBhai-Rojaa-

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Before his Akad, Confidence, Usools, Beliefs were all in Sync...

At the Moment it is out of Sync and irreparable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Rima, most of us love this track and what is to come(office). But our memories refuse to shut down when we hear these OTT dialogues taking us back to those related incidents. Nothing wrong in that. Anyway, it is only a healthy discussion! Mainly it is good to criticize cvs so they can correct themselves. And like you said, most of us do comment everywhere on the colors website! But that does not mean we can't discuss it here! 

Thanks Hima for reading such a long post 
updating on colors website doesn't means u cant discuss it here Smile
Its good to criticise Cvs but some times like today ... i open IF to read something good about the episodes .. but instead of i found discussions  on some silly dialogues .. arent Kunal is boasting about his usools from Day one ... he was ready to destroy himself but not ready to forgive Ritcha ... he is complicated ... and Few jokers made him more confused thats it ... better we accept whatever happend in the past ... and treat it like a new thing .. i am doing it .. and enjoyin it ...u shud also try 
 Just a suggestion 
Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
They have been dragging each nd evry track in parichay nd i dnt want to compare it with any other show but must say these cv's should b given award for dragging.Abt the current track it's 2 early 2 cmment as kunal's yes may take seconds to turn no nd at the start evrythng luks gud nd yeh toe bas shuruwad hein.
Hope they b able to do justice to this track.
Wnder what would happen by this time if there was no SS nd KN in the show.
rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

They have been dragging each nd evry track in parichay nd i dnt want to compare it with any other show but must say these cv's should b given award for dragging.Abt the current track it's 2 early 2 cmment as kunal's yes may take seconds to turn no nd at the start evrythng luks gud nd yeh toe bas shuruwad hein.
Hope they b able to do justice to this track.
Wnder what would happen by this time if there was no SS nd KN in the show.

@Black no one wud be bothered then ... 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top