Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
tfs...what for uttran we have to sacrifice NBT...no way...ye galat hai..uthran half hour bhi dekna kitna difficult hai...and what is so special going on in uthran ki 1hr ka episode dikhaye...ye colours vale bhi na...😑
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey bhagwan ye uttaran kab utrega colors channel se .. yaar pak gaye hai ye bakwaas serial kab bandh hoga.

😑 I cants stand this serial not even those faces for some years may be.

Is serial ne logon ko itna pakadiya hai ki kya kahoon. Bhagwan kare yeh aisa neeche uttar jaye ki next month tak serial pack up hojaye.

Ye serial walon ne itna dhodala sab ka mind, ki kisi ke achayi ko bhi sab bure nazar ka naam denge.

GOD please end this phycho serial
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
tbhi precap mein friday likha...

thnx sooo mch for informing yaar...acha hua phle hi pata chl gaya...Main 1 sec ke liye bhi Uttaran ny jhel skti...
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No NBT today?!!!!!!!!!!!!...It's good in a way, we also need a break from Ridz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Hopefully, NBT will also get one hour in coming weeks...Hope they close the Ridz track with that...*hanky knot*πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Ridiculous...Hate the Uttaran show, it's such a crap😑...Nothing seems to be pleasing in that show...can't even tolerate the promo...don't know how people still watch that show & TRP's?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...grrr😑. And another untolerable show is SSK...Utter Nonsense😑😑...Wonder who watch these kind of showsπŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal15

Originally posted by zandu37

Lagta hai NBT is on its way out
    Cant remember when Colors dropped an episode of a show because of SE of another show The story has disintegrated and nobody knows what to do. A rudderless ship without a captain
    TRPs are dropping every week - its even lower than CSAM the perennial laggard
    No promos of NBT in last one week, no SE in 3 months and none in sight Things are moving so fast it looks as if there is a deadline to catch
  • Big Boss starts from Oct 3

i dont think that nbt will end by this month coz though trps are falling week by week but this show has gained immense popularity within a short span of time. i do accept that the current track is pathetic but we see same story in other shows as well were they show rubbish still the show goes on, even though bigg boss is to be aired from oct, i dont think coz of that nbt will end, it might happen that the timings may change or for that matter bigg boss is shown in prime time slot as the rumour is

so i am keeping hope that nbt is gonna end so soon😊
____________________________________________________________________________________

Payal sincerely hope u are right...I was also thinking that as originally assumed NBT may shift to the 9pm slot...CSAM was supposed to go off-air and NBT was supposed to take its place making way for Big Boss.

But the way the tracks are being suddenly changed...like Ridz who was supposed to be a positive character has suddenly turned negative...wonder what will be the viewers' response to it and the effect on TRPs??

But I feel its better to close down the show on a good note instead of spoiling it with stupid tracks like this! Anyway such tracks are there in every other show! NBT doesn't fit and do not need this drama! Why can't they put in all their evil minds into the other shows and leave NBT free of those! 😑
Anyway will it be of any good just continuing this show with such erroneous tracks??!! Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Does this mean that the countdown for R's exit includes this nullified episode as well??!! πŸ˜† Hope that's true!
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is what happens when u show crap tracks in a beautiful show like NBT!! πŸ‘

And NBT is the not the first show to be axed for showing special episodes of other shows!!

Chhal gets axed very often for showing Special episodes!! Even last week Chhal was axed for showing BV and MB special episodes. Now NBT has become equally poor in ratings as Chhal, so no wonder Colors has cut NBT to accomodate a One hour special of Uttaran, one of the prime fiction properties of Colors for the past 4 years!!

This serves them right.. This is all because of the new CVs, who wanted to show Riddhima more!!
Now NBT and Chhal have the least ratings in their respective slots!! πŸ‘

And for the info of u guys, I read an article in rival site that BigBoss Season 6 will make its grand premiere sometime in November!!
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think we shud worry about NBT ending...because even i dont feel it will end by sept as it has gained a lot of popularity...

secondly i admit this current track is utter rubbish...but we can see they r on the track to end it...by friday next week it will end for sure...i am hoping an ME next saturday to show exit of ridzie...

btw...i hv not seen any uttaran's ME promo...r u all sure that there is no NBT today...uttaran used to be one of my fav shows...but after nandish left i watch it as a habit and also because my mom watches...but no way do i want to watch it in the place of NBT...

i want to say another thing here...few episodes back gaurav chopra re-entered uttaran...i think he will be leaving india this week or so...and if so his track has to be completed...and for this reason they r showing ME in the middle of the week since they hv no time...
so i dont think it is anything to do with NBT getting low TRP...

so letz not worry...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 11 years ago
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To all of you out there, on a positive note,

Aisa kuch nahi hoga. NBT will not go off air soon. Its timing slot will change. But it will continue to bring us more happier moments for us to watch and also comment. 
MadhuChibber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hope trp rise this raddil's track soon end and show bounces back