_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Iss Uttaran ki toh πŸ˜‘
I hope we get an hour episode too 
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this not telecasting of episode has happened with chal also a couple of times during MB special episode..and with MB during balika vadhu special episode...waise bhi..in this state even if we miss one episode it is okay..but they could have telecasted it at 11 pm instead of showing BV....😑
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
uttaran may be having maha episode
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
see,on sat and sunday no time for maha epi as new program mes are there...and it is better they do it on thu..if they did it on friday..then no NBT for 3 days at a stretch.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for sharing , Ramo ! πŸ˜‰
Acha hai.. 1 day less torture for us audience.. πŸ˜† n raddi will now make a rapchik entry in weekend πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal15

Originally posted by zandu37

Lagta hai NBT is on its way out
  • Cant remember when Colors dropped an episode of a show because of SE of another show
  • The story has disintegrated and nobody knows what to do. A rudderless ship without a captain
  • TRPs are dropping every week - its even lower than CSAM the perennial laggard
  • No promos of NBT in last one week, no SE in 3 months and none in sight
  • Things are moving so fast it looks as if there is a deadline to catch
  • Big Boss starts from Oct 3

i dont think that nbt will end by this month coz though trps are falling week by week but this show has gained immense popularity within a short span of time. i do accept that the current track is pathetic but we see same story in other shows as well were they show rubbish still the show goes on, even though bigg boss is to be aired from oct, i dont think coz of that nbt will end, it might happen that the timings may change or for that matter bigg boss is shown in prime time slot as the rumour is

so i am keeping hope that nbt is gonna end so soon😊
____________________________________________________________________________________

Payal sincerely hope u are right...I was also thinking that as originally assumed NBT may shift to the 9pm slot...CSAM was supposed to go off-air and NBT was supposed to take its place making way for Big Boss.

But the way the tracks are being suddenly changed...like Ridz who was supposed to be a positive character has suddenly turned negative...wonder what will be the viewers' response to it and the effect on TRPs??
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is nothing new...I have seen Zee TV doing the same this Monday..They telecasted a 1 Hrs. episode of one show in the timing of another show...So,nothing to fear and imply from this regarding the show...I think as many TV channels have started permanent shows on Sat-Sun too so they don't get any time to show the Maha Episodes on Sat-Sun so they may take turn's to show the ME of various shows like this...
ash2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Then will it be 1 HR episode on Friday?

Thanks for sharing.
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good.. we need not tolerate R today. And no I do not want any one hr episode too... cannot bear R.

Coming to think of it, if such (R) twist would have happened in any other show I would not have minded and watched it ... But cannot take it in NBT. I do not know why... All the characters are so dear to us... we connect to them...

Poor MM