Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Pradeep's hypocrisy and double standards!

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Star Girladutta94moharikafanyomammaheart1namitagloryzYoMommaaishraymuktha_cuteInkpen4877rtmsNabihahjakther7ani_gr

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I think at the end of KHTV the name Pradeep will define below gutter! This man amazes me with his stupidity. He is a narcist! So much in love with himself.

I have to compliment CV for coming up with new lows for this man, because when I think Pradeep can't get any lower they prove me wrong. I totally agree with you that Pradeep is beyond redemption. The only thing that can save him is that he sticks with Anushka and learns from his mistakes with Mona. I don't think men like Pradeep can change for good. They are the kind who keep doing/ repeating mistakes and that's why they need women who can control them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammadolly_07namitagloryzrtms-Rafa-

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Every time I think the CVs are getting ready to redeem Pradeep's character they don't! 

So I am beginning to think they have no intentions too thank goodness because I really detest him! 

Seriously when Pradeep was talking to Suri and is puffing himself up saying that obviously Vineet is scared of him I just kept thinking? "Really?? Oh honey have you looked in the mirror? Do you EVEN come up to Vineet's shoulder?" And then when he tells Mona "oh don't worry, I took care of Vineet for you, and if he troubles you let me know I was a brown belt?" Ugh I seriously have a visceral reaction.

But one thing is certain- Pradeep doesn't want Mona- he just doesn't want anyone else to have her- and Bulbul who is slowly turning into the devil child is the exact same way- She wants what she wants and couldn't care less who gets hurt in the process...I didn't realize such traits were genetic! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammaheart1namitagloryzrtms-Rafa-

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzaishrayrtms

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

Originally posted by aishray

I think at the end of KHTV the name Pradeep will define below gutter! This man amazes me with his stupidity. He is a narcist! So much in love with himself.

I have to compliment CV for coming up with new lows for this man, because when I think Pradeep can't get any lower they prove me wrong. I totally agree with you that Pradeep is beyond redemption. The only thing that can save him is that he sticks with Anushka and learns from his mistakes with Mona. I don't think men like Pradeep can change for good. They are the kind who keep doing/ repeating mistakes and that's why they need women who can control them.

haha! So true. Kudos to the CVs - they are very consistent with Pradeep and his cheapness LOL He reaches a new low with every passing episode! Agree, the only thing that can possibly save the man is if he sticks with Anushka and learns from past mistakes. I would actually like to see him remain faithful to her and to let go of Mona because I don't think he's doing all this out of love - he's being a control freak and a male chauvinist pig!

For the show and growth in Pawan's character I still hope that Pradeep has a little bit of integrity left. I want him to let go of Mona so that she can live the life she deserves. I also would love to see him realize that you have to work hard to make relationships work. His relationship with his parents is a mess, he doesn't pay attention to kids, the women he claims to love is like a doormat to him, he disrespects the mother of his kids, he uses his friend Suri for his own convenience ... and the list of messed up relationships is endless Confused I would love to see some growth which doesn't mean I want Pradeep to be fixed! Little bit of damage control is enough!

Edited by aishray - 05 September 2012 at 4:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms-Rafa-

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
"He sir , is an ass"

no other words to describe him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rafa-

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
can v blame pradeep alone for his behaviour?if he is so, is it nt because of the people around him?if he is behaving so rudely n abusive at time to mona,is she nt responsible for it?he has moved on with anushka,the so called extra-marital affair,but wn i watch the show i find evyone blaming anushka only for it,as if she is a devil n he the little lambAngrythe change must first happen in mona then automatically things will change.wt is first n foremost thing that should be shown in the show is abt mona-pradeep's relationship.wonder wt happened with the divorce petition?six months was given n is it not yet 6 months?Thumbs Down
   too many pradeeps out there n nt enough vineets.ClapStarloved that line to the core.hp mona realises it soon.will she?LOL

Edited by rtms - 05 September 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray-Rafa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index