Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

How does she do that.. Everytime ?? : DS Post..

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I am just amazed.. !! This lady, Surekha Sikri.. Hows she SO brilliant ?

Honestly, she and Avika were the reasons for me to get hooked to this show 4 yrs back.. And I am still AWED by this female.. Her acting is just BEYOND amazing..

Today I couldn't believe my eyes that this is the same Dadisa who made Anandi's life hell .. Who favored Jagya and spoilt him so much just cuz he was her 'Laadesar'.. The apple of her eye.. For once, I think everyone would agree that DS love for Jagya is more than Sumitra's love for her son.. And today it was the same DS who saw Jagya being thrown out of her haveli.. for.. Anandi..

Her character improved SO much.. Today she was giving Gehna a chance to take her position .. Shocked The same DS who tortured her like HELL during the baby track.. Shocked Now she is saying she should learn things from new gen too.. OMG ! Just Oh-Em-Ji !!

OMG.. Just not talking about DS the character.. Surekha ji leaves me speechless too Shocked How does she pull her character so beautifully.. everytime ? The recent scenes with Shiv's grandpa, the way she goes red and embarassed EmbarrassedLOL.. And today.. If I was feeling bad for any ONE person in the whole scene, it would be DS.. When Jagya lied that he didnt know about AnSh engagement, and DS caught him red-handed, her embarrassment, her subtle expressions of shame, her helplessness, and a mother-like guilt she had on her face, as if her own son is caught stealing.. OMG ! The way her eyes speak in each of the scenes..

I think we are lucky to have Surekha Sikri ji in our Indian Tele and specially in BV.. No better platform could be there to showcase her talent as an actor.. Smile It's almost 4/5 yrs down the line, and I am STILL her No.1 fan.. Tongue

Love her..

P.S - We should have a Grandpa-DS AT.. LOL What say ! LOL

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

pritikhotSinSinmannisasancheetasbadammmishra1NDDgirlsdk10brick_redsrijayandvChit15lavySunivamitadikshasinghKwitKattsrusha4003.Ranju.mahi12arorasurbhionlinebuddy75Manasi_16Vishakha_SakhihowzzatSuchi-nyctophiliadixie123VerboseG-Swetha-AreYaar

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Nice post GuddsClap BUt I will reply tomm morning...feeling lazy to type nowEmbarrassed I am just trying to select a good offlive avi for myself...kuch hai to PM kar naLOL Offline ke liye non-animated lagta hai kya??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
DS is the lead for last few months coz she is the one who was and still planning to fix things between our ANSH. Today ANSH r together bcoz of DS. I luv u DS . You are a true heroine of BV. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaprerna4rishav

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Lovely post and I totally agree...that was my fav. bit in the epi too actually...the way DS looks at Jagya and walks over to him as he lies about not knowing about the engagement...and then later on can't help but feel that pinch even now at the pain Jagya continues to give them by bringing so much shame to the family.

Oh and I TOTALLY vote for a Daddu-DS AT too...they are both too too tooo cute! LOL especially love her reactions to him giving her flowers...hahaha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinprerna4rishav-Swetha-

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I love this new DS. Actually speaking I never watched BV during those Avika days because of DS's atrocities although Surekaji's acting was fab then and now. I used to get mad seeing her negative authority and treating the other women like dirt. But, ever since she has changed I so love her. Especially after Shiv's entry the way she wanted to invite him over for dinner, the way she was going crazy when Shiv came late LOL , the way she was inspecting all the dishes ! LOL I watch those DS-Shiv scenes more than AnSh time and again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1onlinebuddy75prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manasi_16

Nice post GuddsClap BUt I will reply tomm morning...feeling lazy to type nowEmbarrassed I am just trying to select a good offlive avi for myself...kuch hai to PM kar naLOL Offline ke liye non-animated lagta hai kya??

Tai.. I am in lowwee with BV LOL Haan I know its too late reply tomo araam se Embarrassed..

And aah, what a nice meaningful job at such late hrs.. selecting offline avi SmileClapClapLOL Haan it shd be non-ani.. Rish ka chahiye ? ek do hai LOL pm karu chu LOL warna seeing ur current avtar and dabba, I am sure u would put any Shiv avtar LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasi_16-Swetha-

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Manasi_16

Tai.. I am in lowwee with BV LOL Haan I know its too late reply tomo araam se Embarrassed..

And aah, what a nice meaningful job at such late hrs.. selecting offline avi LOL Haan it shd be non-ani.. Rish ka chahiye ? ek do hai LOL pm karu chu LOL warna seeing ur current avtar and dabba, I am sure u would put any Shiv avtar LOL

Naiki aur pooch pooch!!!!!!!! Rish ka hai toh jaldi bhej na...I am missing Rish anywayCry And Shiv is all over teh siggy dabba...Rish ka kahin toh hona chahiye naEmbarrassed

prerna4rishav

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Surekha jee is indeed a legendary actress ...she always leave me short of words to appreciate her .her experience speaks in her acting ..she is perfect in every emotion .

Edited by mahi12 - 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm

prerna4rishav

Go to top