India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi's Job - A consolation Prize.

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Seems like Siddhi's job was a consolation prize so she can stay in Diwan house. Since Sulekha didn't want her to leave, she promised her to be the head of Abhay's firm legal deptConfused. I though the head has to be very experienced and Siddhi only had couple years of experience as she was in jail for 9 years and had lost the last case she had foughtConfused. Even Sulekha was kind of begging Abhay to give Siddhi the job of legal head as a consolation prize so she won't leave them - more like a bribeConfused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuSMurali28Malarkodisu369AwesomeSauce.RishrabhHitchHiker_

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
How did you miss the 'tumhare pati ke baad uss zamaane ke best lawyer toh tum hi thi'LOLLOLLOLBoth miya-biwi know nothing about law and apparently now they are some sort heroes!DeadLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuSannie_mckinnencooldipikaDrivemecracyMurali28MalarkodiAnkitaKaranTheBhairainbowgirlRishrabhHitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Rani, apparently Kunal is the best lawyer and siddhi is the next best lawyer in their timeLOL They were talking as if these two are in their 70s and they were talking about their days of youthLOL I am surprised these writers could write all this after what they have shown!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mytriannie_mckinnenSinal_DevakshiPopo.Murali28cooldipikaSilambuMalarkodirainbowgirlAnkitaKaranTheBhaiRishrabhHitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Rani, apparently Kunal is the best lawyer and siddhi is the next best lawyer in their timeLOL They were talking as if these two are in their 70s and they were talking about their days of youthLOL I am surprised these writers could write all this after what they have shown!!

me and my mom were laughing so hard at this dialogue...LOL...SiNal are best lawyers in their times...ROFL...for me they are dumbos as lawyersROFL...i don't see them as lawyers too...both of them chose a wrong profession...wasted energy...money...time and degree...Angry

all they do is fight personal cases and knows nothing abt investigations a case...

and the judge is awesome...any random person can come and shut the case in one hearing...and the 3 best lawyers of their times...stood like a statue...and do nothing...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mytriSinal_DevakshicooldipikaMurali28Malarkodi-Hima-AnkitaKaranTheBhaisu369Rishrabh

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Wnder who's writing the crap story ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mytriMurali28MalarkodiAnkitaKaran-Rani

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

Evidently someone that visits Santosh bar as often as KCLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312annie_mckinnenmytricooldipikaPopo.MalarkodirainbowgirlRishrabhHitchHiker_-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Makes me wonder tooWink At least Kunal gave Abhay a good legal advice to prompt him to hire Kunal, but what made Sulekha think that Siddhi is qualified for Legal headConfused? She is not only Inexperienced with only couple of years of law practice, but she was in jail for 9 years with criminal record for which she hasn't been proven innocent Confused

How many big law firms will appoint a murderer (At least that's what Siddhi's crime was for staying  in prison for 9 years) their legal head? And how many big lawyers would work for someone who has only 2 years of law experience? At least show us something which we can digestWacko

Edited by -Rani - 05 September 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312MalarkodiRishrabh

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Evidently someone that visits Santosh bar as often as KCLOL

Just so you know, Chotu no longer works at Santosh bar and it's Suresh now who serves KunalLOL

Since you mention Chotu so much, I thought you should knowLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenFariyalRishrabhHitchHiker_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index