Siddhi's Job - A consolation Prize.

Posted: 11 years ago
Seems like Siddhi's job was a consolation prize so she can stay in Diwan house. Since Sulekha didn't want her to leave, she promised her to be the head of Abhay's firm legal dept😕. I though the head has to be very experienced and Siddhi only had couple years of experience as she was in jail for 9 years and had lost the last case she had fought😕. Even Sulekha was kind of begging Abhay to give Siddhi the job of legal head as a consolation prize so she won't leave them - more like a bribe😕. 
How did you miss the 'tumhare pati ke baad uss zamaane ke best lawyer toh tum hi thi'😆😆😆Both miya-biwi know nothing about law and apparently now they are some sort heroes!🤢😆
Rani, apparently Kunal is the best lawyer and siddhi is the next best lawyer in their time😆 They were talking as if these two are in their 70s and they were talking about their days of youth😆 I am surprised these writers could write all this after what they have shown!!
Originally posted by hima2012

Rani, apparently Kunal is the best lawyer and siddhi is the next best lawyer in their time😆 They were talking as if these two are in their 70s and they were talking about their days of youth😆 I am surprised these writers could write all this after what they have shown!!

me and my mom were laughing so hard at this dialogue...😆...SiNal are best lawyers in their times...🤣...for me they are dumbos as lawyers🤣...i don't see them as lawyers too...both of them chose a wrong profession...wasted energy...money...time and degree...😡

all they do is fight personal cases and knows nothing abt investigations a case...

and the judge is awesome...any random person can come and shut the case in one hearing...and the 3 best lawyers of their times...stood like a statue...and do nothing...

Wnder who's writing the crap story ?

Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

Evidently someone that visits Santosh bar as often as KC😆
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

Makes me wonder too😉 At least Kunal gave Abhay a good legal advice to prompt him to hire Kunal, but what made Sulekha think that Siddhi is qualified for Legal head😕? She is not only Inexperienced with only couple of years of law practice, but she was in jail for 9 years with criminal record for which she hasn't been proven innocent ðŸ˜•

How many big law firms will appoint a murderer (At least that's what Siddhi's crime was for staying  in prison for 9 years) their legal head? And how many big lawyers would work for someone who has only 2 years of law experience? At least show us something which we can digest

Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Fariyal

Evidently someone that visits Santosh bar as often as KC😆

Just so you know, Chotu no longer works at Santosh bar and it's Suresh now who serves Kunal😆

Since you mention Chotu so much, I thought you should know😆
Originally posted by -Rani

Just so you know, Chotu no longer works at Santosh bar and it's Suresh now who serves Kunal😆

*Sigh* so even Chotu moved on to better things, leaving KC behind

Tnx for the update Rani, will miss Chotu but wish him the best in his future ventures😆
Originally posted by Fariyal

*Sigh* so even Chotu moved on to better things, leaving KC behind

Tnx for the update Rani, will miss Chotu but wish him the best in his future ventures😆
[/QUOTE]

Now that Kunal has a high paying job, he will hire Chotu as his personal bar tender😆

KC and Chotu did have some nice moments😆

got to go now, will talk later😊
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago