Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope?

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Some people still have hope on a lot of Fan pages on Fb...about some things :
1) They never showed shaadi sequence that they showed in Promos..so maybe there is some background plan they have not yet revealed
2)DK seems completely normal in the SBS segment when he comes to ask Manav if everything is ok..DK knows his sons life is ruined by marrying Ovi, how could he be so normal about it unless he knows some plan that is there
3) Ovi seemed completely normal when Arjun was telling the whole family what happened between him and Purvi...in earlier epis Ovi was shown to be hurt and going mad with anger whenever he spoke about his love for Purvi...Here she was just normal..atleast it would affect her that her "now" husband is still pining for his love
4) The rain sequence while they  met...usually only good things happen when it rains...so maybe there was some hope for something good out of this

Anyway, my guess is that all these hopes are useless...ARVI lovers will keep watching the show expecting some good out of this whole scenario...but I don;t want to squash anyone;s hopes but still some advice...if you have followed PR since Manav- Archana and seen how the CV's came up with the most bakwaas twists and turns wherein one stops believing in any pavitra rishta only...where archana cares only about Varsha and her aai and her crazy family so as to hurt Manav all the time adn subsequently losing their son Soham...same way Purvi has shown her aai's genes even though she is adopted...nothing pavitra about asking your man to marry your sister...Aisa hi tha...toh why did you get back with him in the same place...Why did you not think about your sister and so called family of aai when you got engaged...you should have stopped the nonsense then only...

Anyway...no hopes for sure. Aarav singh is new man in purvis life...read his interview to know...and that is a long time from now...so PR is gonna SUCKKK for some months for sure...so quit it if you wanna maintain your sanity. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vikramjeet1102AshlaikaMissIamTheBossaathya

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
stupid cvs ruined such sweet pair AarVi!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top