Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I just wish dat in 2morrow episod whn ovi touches archana's feet, she'll just gv a tight slap 2 her. If c couldn't den i'll although in my imagination bt i'll. Hate u purvi. U spoiled u'r own lyf in u'r own hand. Just hate u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
y slap ovi,and y archu,who is she to ovi
she is defenitely not her mther,only manav,savita and teju have a right to slap ovi
archu can only luv and slap purvi,no1 else
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously i will jump into the tv and just slap her.  i dont understand how she has the little bit of audacity to even touch Archana's feet 
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

Seriously i will jump into the tv and just slap her.  i dont understand how she has the little bit of audacity to even touch Archana's feet 

in the same way purvi-ddk-archu had teh audicity to call manav for arvi kanyadaan
especially archu when she knows ovi tried to commit sucide seeing the wedding card,wat will she do in teh wedding shld b a concern for any mom
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But why should Ovi be slapped...what did she do?? she just married her love??? Don't you think Purvi followed by Arjun needs those slaps??? They were trying to beat eact other in proving their love to God know what????
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ovi shouldn't touch Archu's feet...as a Mom what has Archu done for Ovi??? Ovi need not show respect to Achu...Arch doesn't deserve her respect. One is entilted to slapping if he/she cares for the other person and the way I see is, Archu only cared for Purvi, Karanjkar that is all... Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

in the same way purvi-ddk-archu had teh audicity to call manav for arvi kanyadaan

especially archu when she knows ovi tried to commit sucide seeing the wedding card,wat will she do in teh wedding shld b a concern for any mom

keep siding with ovi. Not gonna change how much im hating this track and some characters involved in the track . 
eshaaax3. thumbnail
and plus - Ovi is the only one who is happy with the wedding. Does she not, as his bestfriend, see that Arjun isn't happy at all ? Yes she loves him, but so many things are upside down. Archu dreamt of Purvi's wedding, and in that dream, its now Ovi ? Im saying inn that sense, that everyone around Ovi is so unhappy, yet she still wants to ask for ashirwaad for herself ? 
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

keep siding with ovi. Not gonna change how much im hating this track and some characters involved in the track . 

d fact is evn u now arvi are responsible and deserve slaps for the mess

strange ting punni needs no slap,cause she dint married arjun,but wat she did shld be okay
but ovi shld,its obvious arjun came to ovi for marraige,and she said a yes,tats it
pp29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think CV's and EKta need a slap...but also...OVI should not touch archana's feet..the mother whose deal she did for her love...Archana slapped purvi also when she found out about purvi and arjun...so she should slap ovi also...and funny thing is Manav dpesnt slap ovi he accepts the whole thing..so he should be slapped too...ofcourse purvi should be slapped for thinking this is going to help her aai...arjun should be slapped for just blindly listening to purvi..instead of coming up with a better idea and convincing ovi and purvi...archana should be slapped for being such a sacrificial queen and causing all these problems in her daughters life due to her bad decisions...and finally SAVITA should be slapped the hardest and most...cuz of her all THESE PROBLEMS ARE THERE! grrr