Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Thu: Bhag Mohan Raddi ayi (Page 64)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by kunchii

Veer is also gonna be a bigamist?! I dont know much abt it. Tried to find its story but found it very confusing. Watz the meaning of uttaran?

Uttran means second hand or used things, ike used clothes given to servants or poor ppl.

Veer lost his memory and his mom got him married to another girl. Still not got his memory back. Uttran me bigamy se bade bade crime karneke baad bhi unpunished log haiLOL.
Wat an apt title for that show?! LOL Actually whoz veer's wife? tapasya,iccha, the new one Confused when i watched dat show earlier tampasya claimed as veer's wife.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053sitamma

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Veer is also gonna be a bigamist?! I dont know much abt it. Tried to find its story but found it very confusing. Watz the meaning of uttaran?

Uttran means second hand or used things, ike used clothes given to servants or poor ppl.

Veer lost his memory and his mom got him married to another girl. Still not got his memory back. Uttran me bigamy se bade bade crime karneke baad bhi unpunished log haiLOL.
Wat an apt title for that show?! LOL Actually whoz veer's wife? tapasya,iccha, the new one Confused when i watched dat show earlier tampasya claimed as veer's wife.

All three are veer's wivesLOL. He divorced Tapasya, i think. Iccha is his wife and new one is also his wife, thanks to his memory loss. Tapasya is now rathore's wife but she has disappearedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053sitamma..geeth..

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Oh!Tapasya ke saath Veer ka Divorce hua tha-uske baad hi Rathor se shaadi hua tha,isme koi doubt nahiLOLBtw PR me kitne baar Manav-Archana mile aur bichde,kisine count kiya hai,koi dekhta hai?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053sitamma..geeth..Sunna_Deewani

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thank u subha,bishal n sita chechi for clearing my doubt. I watched few scenes of uttaran. The one was tapasya in the pub and her meeting with rathore. Then i saw her pregnant.I was like . watt??!! Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053sitammaSwastikAshNiSunna_Deewani

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hi koi hai ab idhar?
I wrote a part of my looong story yaar.
I am only able to finish the angry Mohan ka ghusse se bharaa conversation with Megha.
Should I post it here now?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSwastikAshNiSunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Thank u subha,bishal n sita chechi for clearing my doubt. I watched few scenes of uttaran. The one was tapasya in the pub and her meeting with rathore. Then i saw her pregnant.I was like . watt??!! Confused

Uttran me kuch bhi hosaktha haiLOL. Aur kuch bhi ho mujhe itna sa bhi fark nahi padthaLOL

sitammaSwastikAshNi

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swavai2

hi koi hai ab idhar?
I wrote a part of my looong story yaar.
I am only able to finish the angry Mohan ka ghusse se bharaa conversation with Megha.
Should I post it here now?

Hi! 

Is it the y'day assignment storyLOL? Angry mohanLOL

sitammaSwastikAshNi

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

i have not watched all that but my mom has told me..actually both were drunk and she became pregnant..she passed it off as veer's child..iccha was suspicious bec veer was infertile and was not on treatment at that time..then after delivery rathorde came to know that the child was his..somehow..and came to claim both of them.by that time iccha had left the house due to mu...so veer was without iccha and tapu for some time...LOL

SwastikAshNi..geeth..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index