MMT Thu: Bhag Mohan Raddi ayi (Page 56)

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by krazzybeam

guys yeh colors ki scaahi ... 

i hope nbt ki koi aisi news na mile ...well isske baad nbt at 9pm slot aane ki kaafi possibility hai 

Another show bites the dust!

Yes, we have just received confirmed reports that Colors' Chhal ' Sheh Aur Maatis going off-air. This 24 Frames product has been under scanner for quite some time now.

The production house and the channel tried its best to keep the franchise alive. It even went for a genre change from being a thriller to family drama to finally infusing a paranormal track. However, nothing really worked and the plug has now been pulled off the serial. TRPs never really became pally with the show.

A source informed that Chaal will go off-air in the first week of October (2012). "The production house learnt about it two days ago so now we have started working on the end track," the source added.

Tellychakkar.com got in touch with producer Bhairavi Raichura who
confirmed the same and said, "Yes, the show is being pulled off-air." When asked if she is upset about it, she remarked, "I am fine as things happen. We tried our best to maintain it but nothing worked. However' we will work on new stories in the future."

Fin' Chhal ' Sheh Aur Maat!!!

if they dont finish the rondy track decently early as promised and if trp's continue to dip further..then NBT will also go off the air...isnt it?

exactly ...bt i think tht colors also kno the fact tht they dint promote nbt the way they did for CSAM ...

bt i think yeh news aane ko der nahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@sita di-o god..30 stiches..hope he get well soon...
and a very happy bday to your son and thnks 4 the lovely cake..:)

kiran-hi after a long...time...tfs 4 article yaar..hope ki hame aisa article nbt ke naam ka kabhi na mile..but ye rondi ko dekar uska chances jyada lagta hai:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma-lightinfested-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

guys yeh colors ki scaahi ... 

i hope nbt ki koi aisi news na mile ...well isske baad nbt at 9pm slot aane ki kaafi possibility hai 

Another show bites the dust!

Yes, we have just received confirmed reports that Colors' Chhal ' Sheh Aur Maatis going off-air. This 24 Frames product has been under scanner for quite some time now.

The production house and the channel tried its best to keep the franchise alive. It even went for a genre change from being a thriller to family drama to finally infusing a paranormal track. However, nothing really worked and the plug has now been pulled off the serial. TRPs never really became pally with the show.

A source informed that Chaal will go off-air in the first week of October (2012). "The production house learnt about it two days ago so now we have started working on the end track," the source added.

Tellychakkar.com got in touch with producer Bhairavi Raichura who
confirmed the same and said, "Yes, the show is being pulled off-air." When asked if she is upset about it, she remarked, "I am fine as things happen. We tried our best to maintain it but nothing worked. However' we will work on new stories in the future."

Fin' Chhal ' Sheh Aur Maat!!!

if they dont finish the rondy track decently early as promised and if trp's continue to dip further..then NBT will also go off the air...isnt it?
at least they tried different tracks..they did not stick to one track once they realized it did not work..but in NBT,in spite of realizing that rondy track is detoriating the show..they are still persisting..that is the difference

-lightinfested-

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Kiran
@bold : LOL ..Rangeela Kartoot LOL

haan yeh humare nbt ki tarah hi story hai na .

nbt form subtle show to heavy drama ...i hope aage na bade ...

waise sita di wish bday to ur son frm me ... kiska hai younger one???????????

sitammapc_pals

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vrinda-

@sita di-o god..30 stiches..hope he get well soon...
and a very happy bday to your son and thnks 4 the lovely cake..:)

kiran-hi after a long...time...tfs 4 article yaar..hope ki hame aisa article nbt ke naam ka kabhi na mile..but ye rondi ko dekar uska chances jyada lagta hai:(

haan yaar .yeh log rondhi ko bhejh te hi nahi ...

makers love rondhi soo much ...Dead

waise hi vrindu Hug kaise hai studies?????????????

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
actually if the nbt team dont learn from their mistakes and serve us crap tracks like this..then it deserves to end...And any way i am happy with my mahadev and madhubala..though i am v careful not to get addicted to the forum..dont know what will happen in the future...

-lightinfested-pc_pals

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Thanx sita chechi for dat cake. Feeling sorry for dat patient. Prays for his family. Hope he gets well soon.
Hi kiran. Tune sabki story padi kya?!
Pals i used to watch pratigya n loved to hate angad. Big smile

sitammapc_pals

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@pallavi-u meant krishna...even i dont like him at all..i read wrongly nd tought u were saying kkk role of angad is far better that his present lead mohan...LOL

sitammapc_pals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index