MMT Thu: Bhag Mohan Raddi ayi (Page 27)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

LOLswati,poo you people also have not posted your stories.....LOL
Sita, I've already poured out my devil's mind on MMT Tuesday link

I'm placing a gyst of that here! I've showed my rage against the CVs on MM themselvesAngry! I'm seriously worried to think anything worse further! LOL

Now that R has moved into Mohan's house, Vyas's family kicks out Mohan from their house!

Mohan comes home drunk once again and he does not know what happened b/w MR one night! May be R made him drink or with all the drama going around him, Mohan got frustrated and had taken his solace at the bar! D'oh

Mohan sees Megha's face on R's face, in his drunken state! MR's SR happens!

After a 9 months leap, R is shown in the hospital on labour, dies during her delivery! R delivered twins (one girl and one boy Wink)! Mohan is struggling alone with his kids LOL Changing nappies, sleepless nights, running to office without any rest! Megha will feel pity for Mohan and will accept him in her life!

MM with NA and the twins! Complete Bhatnagar family! The End...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
mohan actually have a twin brother called rohan...but these two dont go well with each other...so they both studied in different college...and rohan and ridhima fell in love in college...but mr bhatnagar was against this...and mohan and rohan were not even talking...so mohan knows nothing abt this...one year pehle ki baat hai...RR (rohan ridhima)plans to get married in a temple...ridz waited for rohan...but he didnt come...ridz waited full night...becme mental..and admitted in mental hospital...later she got cured...but she cant recollect the names...she can remember only faces...on seeing mohan she thinks he is actually rohan...ie why she toldd him dil tootne ka dard muje maaloom hai...rids parents knows nothing...and ridhima has only saw indu's photo as rohan's mother...and now she remembers only the faces...so after seeing mohan she tells the whole story to her parents...and they do the drama of her father being ill... and MR marriage happens...

so now she wants to take revenge on rohan and at the same time she cant see anyone else with him...ie why she is now in mohan's house...

sita, its just a try...because till now i havent understood why ridz fallen in love with mohan so suddenly...and she is behaving as if there is no other man left on this earth...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashu_amsitammaSenpoo-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
devon ka dev mahadev ka ekh maha epi was on aug 14th.now another maha epi on sunday..On sunday,is the birth of Kali..mahadev starts teaching Devi tantra vidya..and the kali avatar is shown as promo..it is awesome..and sonarika who is acting as parvathy has an almost ethereal beauty...
..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kunchii

<font color="#6633ff">amrutha,now it is your turn to post a story...come on ..be sportive...we all are waiting...only neelu,suman and geethu have come up with stories...LOL</font><div></div>
yes chechi i have submitted my assignment LOL

</div><div><font color="#6633cc">i have commented on pg 19Clap</font>
I saw it in the mrng. Busy so culdnt comment back then. Thank u chechi.
-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
hello my kids ...any new news?

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
amrutha,who said you do not have talent?? your story outline is quite good...work on more details..it would become wonderful..Clap
amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

amrutha,who said you do not have talent?? your story outline is quite good...work on more details..it would become wonderful..Clap

hey thanks sita...yes i will write more in detail..Smile

sitamma

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
 Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2sitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index