India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Thu: Bhag Mohan Raddi ayi (Page 26)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Sita, SP & Amrutha. Can't believe you guys actually like my chindi tracks.

SP - I think I'll name Mohan's chacha ManmohanEmbarrassed You see Indu was very very close to her devar and almost loved him like her son. So when Mohan was born she named him Mohan to please her devar LOL

Amrutha - Yes of course Mohan will unearth the truth and confront his Dad. He will then publish the news in PL. After which he will go to his house and meet Raddi's bhoot. He will tell her that he knows her truth and will show her the newspaper. Raddi starts crying and asks for one last kiss from Mohan. As parting gesture. Mohan is bewildered when suddenly Megha walks in and says that "Raddi tum apne bhatije ko kaise kiss kar sakti ho". Raddi looks like she is going to vomit and evaporates into thin air. MM then get together and decide to marry once again.

Indu meanwhile is mad at Mohan for putting her husband behing bars. She thinks Megha put him up to this task. She vows to take badla on Megha. She says if I cannot live happily with my husband then I will not let Megha also live happily.

In Indore Central Jail : Mr. Bhatnagar is placed in a cell with two other men. At first we only see their backs. Turns out it is Pratik & Dinu. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26swavai2aashu_amsitammaSenpoo

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
amrutha,now it is your turn to post a story...come on ..be sportive...we all are waiting...only neelu,suman and geethu have come up with stories...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
LOLswati,poo you people also have not posted your stories.....LOL
amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
mind blowing neelima...i feel like i have seen a full movie...and manmohan...too good loved the name...and last part...pratik and dinu back...vah...always u leave a thread in the end to expand...vaise bhi Mr and mrs bhatnagar not interested in monu...so they dont mind taking revenge on him...and love to see ridz vomit and evaporate...

and as senpoo said...kunal can make his chaha memorable...and MMR ka suhag raat(manmohan and ridz-what is ridz old name...)...cvs also will be v happy...as they get to show atleast one suhag raat...

great going neelima...waiting for ur next partBig smile

sitamma

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

LOLswati,poo you people also have not posted your stories.....LOL

'll try something Sita, but I want to make Indu ki entry in Mohan - Megha's house, the morning after Rondi's entry. I have just been thinking about it. 'll take some time to come up with something close to a story.Smile

sitamma

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged

amrutha,now it is your turn to post a story...come on ..be sportive...we all are waiting...only neelu,suman and geethu have come up with stories...LOL

i will try sita..m not that talented like u aur neelima...but will try...Smile

sitamma

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged

<font color="#6633ff">amrutha,now it is your turn to post a story...come on ..be sportive...we all are waiting...only neelu,suman and geethu have come up with stories...LOL</font><div></div>
yes chechi i have submitted my assignment LOL

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

<font color="#6633ff">amrutha,now it is your turn to post a story...come on ..be sportive...we all are waiting...only neelu,suman and geethu have come up with stories...LOL</font><div></div>
yes chechi i have submitted my assignment LOL
i have commented on pg 19 Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index