Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Thu: Bhag Mohan Raddi ayi (Page 23)

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Rekha - Thanks Hug Haila how did you guess the song? The song in my mind was "raat ka nasha abhi" Blushing I skipped the details to get rid of Raddi.

Debil mindj think alike!!Evil SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaNeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

arae,that mason ka pregnant wife went into preterm labour and delivered a tiny weeny 1.5 kg baby today early morning..Good that the Tamil nadu wife was here..she is a very sensible person..and practical also.and was very useful...the baby is in the incubator...she is  so exited about the baby as it is a boy..both of them have only daughters and i think this boy is going to be one very lucky chap..he will be doted on by two mothers...and as far as i am concerned..i cant pinpoint what my exact emotions are seeing all this..really...  for some moments there wished I could be so simple and practical like them...accepting everything that comes their way calmly and counting their blessings only...Ouch

Awww how sweet Sita. Hope the baby is all hale and hearty.

Actually they don't have much of a choice do they? They cannot leave the man because he must be the one earning livelihood. We city women have the option of divorce/annulment etc etc etc.

Problems in life are simple. We give them way too much importance and blow them out of proportion. Take the importance away from the problem and it becomes nothing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
in puranas,the Kings used to have so many wives ..Hindu kings also...and most of them were happy also...so this issue about bigamy,trigamy etc  what we people ourselves create in the society...
but because such things have been ingrained in us from childhood we are not able to accept any deviation from the existing social norms...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26NeelimaSJpc_pals

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
so ridz will enter today at 12 o clock...what is the purpose of entering at exactly 12 o clock...bechare guru ko sone bhi nahi diya...aana hi tha tho 10 pm ke pehle hi aa jathe...

and haven't anyone noticed?...ridz tho left leg pehle rak kar mohan ki ghar mem entry kar rahi hai...legal wife hai tho bhi MS nahi hai...vo tho mohan ne cupboard mem rakha hai..hope guru have thrown it away...ya fir ridz will again take it and wear it...

one more thing...ab that mohan ne apne ghar mem calling bell nahi lagwaya hai...bechare mohan ko ghar ka kitna kaam baki karvana hai...

(i copied this from MMT fri...galathi se uthar likh diya...)

sitammaNeelimaSJ

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Raddi probably wanted to watch one hour Special ME of Kutaran tonight.Cool.so that she can take inspirations from all the chudails and vamps in that show "how to hide one flaws" ..Afterall she is a 
girl ( bhale hi bhootni ho Wink), she took time to get ready..so finally arrived at 12 o'clock Wacko

Edited by passionalive - 06 September 2012 at 11:44pm

amrutha26NeelimaSJ

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
i also cant understand why she is making an entry at 12 in the night,that too alone? I seriously suspect that she is a bhooth come in the guise of a human being.....LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26swavai2Pravesh.PNeelimaSJmanesha76

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
and Indu must have done some grave wrong and the booth has come to take revenge..Indu is her actual target..and she married mohan just to get an entry into the house and then will torture indu..Oh i love such booth and mantrika stories...LOL

amrutha26manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

i also cant understand why she is making an entry at 12 in the night,that too alone? I seriously suspect that she is a bhooth come in the guise of a human being.....LOL

She has forgot that Vampire serial is over LOL. I think its not only 12.00 its also kali amavasya LOL .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26sitamma..geeth..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index