Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ami I am fine yaar. I am just sick and tired of this Raddi track. I think a part of my brain has become depressed ever since MR marriage happened. I thought her track would end soon. But CV"s have dragged it too far. I hope she just leaves soon.

MM love story. Hmmm I actually suck at writing emotional stuff. Mujhe pe chindipan hi suit karta hain. But I will try this weekend.πŸ˜†

that is good you nilkaaoing your gussa by this chindi story really it's goodπŸ‘πŸΌ u feel better we also feel betterπŸ˜† CV's ne koi choice nahi diya hum ko to ab hum aur kya kar sakte hai.

MM love story i think hard for you...πŸ˜†

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
more strong reason kal kutran ka SE kyun dikhaya .
 hum NBT wale msg bhej bhej kar unhe pareshan karte rehte hai ki humare show ko kya bana diya. isliye unhone NBT ke time pe kutran dikhya ki hum use dekhe or hume ehsas ho ki rangeele ki or shows ki kya halat hai. tab hume NBT ki ehmiyal ka ehsas hoga. NBT abhi bhi better hi hai. or such kahoo mujhe ehsas ho gaya ki NBT jaisa koi nahi.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
@Sumi

ridz and mohan ke rishte ko main pahele real maanti thi respect karti thi...kyun ki ridz ne itna bada tyaag diya tha...but after she become vamp now i have no respect for MR's this cheap rishta.

@neelu

u don't like it ...oh chal old one wapas fit kar deti hu.

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You all inspired me! πŸ˜ƒ I've just tried my hands on with a new storyline 😊 Bear with me!

R comes to Mohan's house midnight! She tries keeping her things in the house and settles down!
Goes to the kitchen and finds the big new fridge!
R: 'WOW beautiful fridge!'
Guru: 'Yes, that was Mohan bhaiya's gift for Megha bhabhi'
R gets irked and slowly controls her anger with a smile! Goes near the fridge..
R: This is Mohan's gift for me! I'll go and sit inside for sometime

R goes and settles down inside the fridge!

Guru looks confused! For a while everything is very quiet in the house...

Then the fridge door opens up and R comes out of it fully paled and chilled! She's in her 100% pure mad avatar!

She looks around the house... She sees Amar's photo on the shelf! She goes near it and asks

R: Who is this?
Guru: Megha bhabhi's pati
R: No, he is my pati and only mine! Megha can never have him!

She blabbers to herself! 'My husband, he's my husband, he's my husband! I will not share him with anybody else!'
R: Where is my husband (pointing to Amar's photo)

Guru gets confused and says he is dead! And says he was shot by someone!

R: Oh No! I can't live anymore without my husband!

R starts searching around the house and finds Mohan gun! She says 'I am going to my husband and will live with him in heaven!' She shots herself and lies down dead!

Amar who was watching all the drama happening around him cudn't bear it! He has saved MM from their misery! πŸ‘
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
poo bechara amar mar kar bhi kurban hua. Mohan megha ke liye kitne log kurbani denge.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
oh god Poo🀣 πŸ€£ ridz in fridge πŸ€£ Amar pic kills ridz wah wah🀣 
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
in dono images me dekho megah kitne gusse me hai per phir bhi mohan ko takleef hui to gussa bhool gayi. ise kehte hai scha pyaar. raddi to mohan ko takleef deke kehti ahi mera pyaar saccha hai.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Poo you almost killed me πŸ€£...I had a calll now..I was in the meeting room and was waiting for my turn to speak. I had logged into IF from my mobile and saw your story and was laughing uncontrollably πŸ˜†...I covered it up somehow πŸ˜†.

Raddi is mad!!! πŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
neelu old pic to mujey mil nahi raha hai

how about this?

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

@Sumi

ridz and mohan ke rishte ko main pahele real maanti thi respect karti thi...kyun ki ridz ne itna bada tyaag diya tha...but after she become vamp now i have no respect for MR's this cheap rishta.

@neelu

u don't like it ...oh chal old one wapas fit kar deti hu.

MR ka rishta toh main bhi cheap maanti hun...aaj se dekho unka rishta kaise out of window hota hai...I am so heavily banking on Mohan now to teach her a lesson!!