Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Thu: Bhag Mohan Raddi ayi - Page 20

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

He he he bilkul sahi guess kiya Pals tumne. I wanted to write more but I stopped at Mohan fainting. Mohan will look so cute fainting na? The thought itself makes me laugh so hard πŸ˜†

Sita - Ok we are soul sisters πŸ€— But a warning. Even Sumi & Shamo are my soul sisters. Which makes them your soul sisters tooπŸ˜† Are you prepared to deal with all three of us? DOn't kill us.

yes..I am prepared to make all three of you my soul sisters.πŸ€—.but kya matlab hai..dont kill you ka??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swavai2

weird sounds are too many in NBT these days. The BG score of Tana Dhin and tana tana is already giving me pain in ears.

not such sounds swati..different sound ..see the serial chal..there is a tantric woman there and they put this sound whenever she comes on scene which suits her perfectly..and it will suit riddima also perfectly...
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sitamma

yes..I am prepared to make all three of you my soul sisters.πŸ€—.but kya matlab hai..dont kill you ka??

No no what I meant was that we might turn you crazy with all our chindigiri. So I just pleaded with you not to kill us πŸ˜†

Amrutha - Thanks πŸ€— Mohan did not witness Raddi's murder. Raddi's house was burned down by some rich man who wanted to build a big mall. Raddi's house was right in the middle of his mall plans. He did try to buy the land and house from Raddi but is unsuccessful. Raddi on the other hand is madly in love with the builders brother. They secretly get married as they know that no one would approve of their match. Only Raddi's parents are aware of their marriage and welcomes them home. On the night of the SR the rich man gets their house burned down. Raddi dies along with her parents and the love of her life. They all become ghosts but Raddi's husbands ghost passes on to heaven. Raddi is grief stricken and decides to avenge the death of her beloved. 

The old man relates the story to Mohan who is shocked to hear all this. He wonders who the rich man could possibly be. Mohan's journalistic instincts kick in and he decides to  investigate. He finds out that the rich man is actually Mr. Bhatnagar and it was his chacha who was Raddi's first love. Mohan realises that he and his chacha look exactly the same. Then he realises how Raddi claimed to be in love with him in just one meeting. Hence the reason behind Raddi's revenge by marrying him πŸ˜†
sitamma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

No no what I meant was that we might turn you crazy with all our chindigiri. So I just pleaded with you not to kill us πŸ˜†

Amrutha - Thanks πŸ€— Mohan did not witness Raddi's murder. Raddi's house was burned down by some rich man who wanted to build a big mall. Raddi's house was right in the middle of his mall plans. He did try to buy the land and house from Raddi but is unsuccessful. Raddi on the other hand is madly in love with the builders brother. They secretly get married as they know that no one would approve of their match. Only Raddi's parents are aware of their marriage and welcomes them home. On the night of the SR the rich man gets their house burned down. Raddi dies along with her parents and the love of her life. They all become ghosts but Raddi's husbands ghost passes on to heaven. Raddi is grief stricken and decides to avenge the death of her beloved. 

The old man relates the story to Mohan who is shocked to hear all this. He wonders who the rich man could possibly be. Mohan's journalistic instincts kick in and he decides to  investigate. He finds out that the rich man is actually Mr. Bhatnagar and it was his chacha who was Raddi's first love. Mohan realises that he and his chacha look exactly the same. Then he realises how Raddi claimed to be in love with him in just one meeting. Hence the reason behind Raddi's revenge by marrying him πŸ˜†

neelu..you must start writing ghost stories..they will be a hit....πŸ˜†πŸ‘
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sitamma

not such sounds swati..different sound ..see the serial chal..there is a tantric woman there and they put this sound whenever she comes on scene which suits her perfectly..and it will suit riddima also perfectly...

Aare Sita, for that I 'll have to watch that 'Chal' na! No way, aaj kal NBT has Rondi, enough of torture for me. No need for any addtional Chal, by the way Chal means Torture in my mother tongue, Marathi. πŸ˜‰
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow neelima...u r an expert in ghost story...lets hope cvs aapki story na dekhe...waise bhi they dont know how to proceed...so they will take up ur story...so Mr bhatnagar is the actual culprit...and hope mrs bhatnagar is ridz actual target...indu has made her old devrani, her new bahu...and i want indu to get sleepless nights from here on...maza aayega...So what is the end of ur story...to give ridz insaaf will mohan support her?...oh no i dont want him to support ridz for any reason...πŸ˜ƒ

ye ridz ne hamare kya haalat banaya hai...hum bhi mohan ki tarah kidar se kidar pahunch gaya hai...
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neelima: Good sequence and with logic too! 😊 So it may not attract the CVs πŸ˜† 

Is this sequence going to have any story flashback where they show the dichasp story of Mohan's look alike chacha (ofcourse it has to be performed by KKK himself) and R! 😲 In some way or the other the CVs will get satisfied getting the MR chemistry tried out! OMG! NBT 3.0, coming on its way with Chacha Bhatnagar and R (what's her name in the previous birth?)!!!! Hope that's not another MM combo! πŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sita, SP & Amrutha. Can't believe you guys actually like my chindi tracks.

SP - I think I'll name Mohan's chacha Manmohan😳 You see Indu was very very close to her devar and almost loved him like her son. So when Mohan was born she named him Mohan to please her devar πŸ˜†

Amrutha - Yes of course Mohan will unearth the truth and confront his Dad. He will then publish the news in PL. After which he will go to his house and meet Raddi's bhoot. He will tell her that he knows her truth and will show her the newspaper. Raddi starts crying and asks for one last kiss from Mohan. As parting gesture. Mohan is bewildered when suddenly Megha walks in and says that "Raddi tum apne bhatije ko kaise kiss kar sakti ho". Raddi looks like she is going to vomit and evaporates into thin air. MM then get together and decide to marry once again.

Indu meanwhile is mad at Mohan for putting her husband behing bars. She thinks Megha put him up to this task. She vows to take badla on Megha. She says if I cannot live happily with my husband then I will not let Megha also live happily.

In Indore Central Jail : Mr. Bhatnagar is placed in a cell with two other men. At first we only see their backs. Turns out it is Pratik & Dinu. 
sitamma thumbnail
amrutha,now it is your turn to post a story...come on ..be sportive...we all are waiting...only neelu,suman and geethu have come up with stories...πŸ˜†
sitamma thumbnail
πŸ˜†swati,poo you people also have not posted your stories.....πŸ˜†