Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sitamma

i also cant understand why she is making an entry at 12 in the night,that too alone? I seriously suspect that she is a bhooth come in the guise of a human being.....πŸ˜†

She has forgot that Vampire serial is over πŸ˜†. I think its not only 12.00 its also kali amavasya πŸ˜† .
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
and from today onwards we will get to see ridz in saris...bechari ko tho shaadi bhi dress pehenke karna pada...god only knows how many episodes we will get tortured by ridz...
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i also cant understand why she is making an entry at 12 in the night,that too alone? I seriously suspect that she is a bhooth come in the guise of a human being.....πŸ˜†

Sita that actually was another idea I had for my story. 

Raddi arrives at 12 in the night. Guru opens the door and she forces her way. Guru gets all worked up and informs Mohan about Raddi's arrival. Mohan worried what would happen now. It is next day morning and Mohan goes to the balcony to get his towel. When suddenly he notices Raddi sitting on the balcony with both her eyes dilated. Mohan  gets shocked and decides to investigate Raddi's past. He dresses up and goes to Raddi's house. He finds out that there is no house there but the ruins of an old burned building. Mohan thinks that he has the wrong the address. HE decides to get the address via the hospital Raddi's dad was admitted in. He goes to the hospital and enquires. The administrator checks the records and tells Mohan that no such patient was admitted in their hospital in the last 12 months. Mohan gets shocked and really worked up. He goes to Indu to find out about she heard about Raddi and her parents. Indu says that Raddi's parents had answered a matrimonial ad placed by her. Mohan goes back to the old abandoned burnt building once again and snoops around. Suddenly he finds a broken frame which has the picture of Raddi with someone in a bridal dress. Mohan shocked as he remembers that when he married Raddi she was only wearing a salwar kameez. He keeps looking when suddenly an old man comes there and is shocked to see Mohan. Mohan asks the old man where Raddi's new house is. The old man is even more shocked to hear Raddi's name. He asks Mohan how he knows Raddi. Mohan says I got married to Raddi and she is my wife. Old man shocked and asks how is that possible? Raddi has been dead for over 18 years... Mohan faints😳
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Neelu, mujhe Krishna Cottage ki yaad aa gayee..πŸ˜†
mast hai.
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Sita that actually was another idea I had for my story. 

Raddi arrives at 12 in the night. Guru opens the door and she forces her way. Guru gets all worked up and informs Mohan about Raddi's arrival. Mohan worried what would happen now. It is next day morning and Mohan goes to the balcony to get his towel. When suddenly he notices Raddi sitting on the balcony with both her eyes dilated. Mohan  gets shocked and decides to investigate Raddi's past. He dresses up and goes to Raddi's house. He finds out that there is no house there but the ruins of an old burned building. Mohan thinks that he has the wrong the address. HE decides to get the address via the hospital Raddi's dad was admitted in. He goes to the hospital and enquires. The administrator checks the records and tells Mohan that no such patient was admitted in their hospital in the last 12 months. Mohan gets shocked and really worked up. He goes to Indu to find out about she heard about Raddi and her parents. Indu says that Raddi's parents had answered a matrimonial ad placed by her. Mohan goes back to the old abandoned burnt building once again and snoops around. Suddenly he finds a broken frame which has the picture of Raddi with someone in a bridal dress. Mohan shocked as he remembers that when he married Raddi she was only wearing a salwar kameez. He keeps looking when suddenly an old man comes there and is shocked to see Mohan. Mohan asks the old man where Raddi's new house is. The old man is even more shocked to hear Raddi's name. He asks Mohan how he knows Raddi. Mohan says I got married to Raddi and she is my wife. Old man shocked and asks how is that possible? Raddi has been dead for over 18 years... Mohan faints😳

neelu...superb..arae..only bec NBT has become hopeless like this all our creative abilities are developing..so we should actually thank jappu for this ..I feel...I love such stories..and now I am sure we have a soul connection because i was also thinking of posting a somewhat similar story now..in fact i have almost finished typing it..
from now onwards you are my soul sister..any objection??
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

She has forgot that Vampire serial is over πŸ˜†. I think its not only 12.00 its also kali amavasya πŸ˜† .

Its Zero Zero hour!

She wants to enter the house and come in between Mohan and Megha, therefore she is entering neither on Thursday nor on Friday, a perfect Darmyaan.

Ab samjha ke NBT mai 'Darmyaan' song kyon hai! πŸ˜†

So guys, the mystery is over

'Kuch To Tah Tere Mere Darmyaan', mai yeh jo 'Kuch' hai woh yehi Rondi / Raddi hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kaali Amavasyaa ... LOLπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by swavai2 - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

yes,maneesha..ammavasya is nearing..they have to insert some wierd sounds as in chal serial...whenever they show rondy...that will make it perfect..πŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: passionalive

Neelu, mujhe Krishna Cottage ki yaad aa gayee..πŸ˜†

mast hai.

He he he bilkul sahi guess kiya Pals tumne. I wanted to write more but I stopped at Mohan fainting. Mohan will look so cute fainting na? The thought itself makes me laugh so hard πŸ˜†

Sita - Ok we are soul sisters πŸ€— But a warning. Even Sumi & Shamo are my soul sisters. Which makes them your soul sisters tooπŸ˜† Are you prepared to deal with all three of us? DOn't kill us.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes,maneesha..ammavasya is nearing..they have to insert some wierd sounds as in chal serial...whenever they show rondy...that will make it perfect..πŸ˜†

weird sounds are too many in NBT these days. The BG score of Tana Dhin and tana tana is already giving me pain in ears.
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Neelima, mast story hai...and ridz ko bahut suit karti hai...and in this way NBT will turn into a bhoot story from a love story...bechara mohan kitna shocks milte hai usko har din...and i am thinking why she has come and married mohan after 18 yrs of her death...kya uska pehla pati ka face mohan se milta hai...and her pati has murdered her...18 yrs pehle mohan tho 10-12 yrs ka hoga...has mohan witnessed ridz murder at that time?...πŸ˜ƒ...i think i have become mad like ridz...