clarissajohn

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by bs_si

"Tauba tera jalwa , tauba tera pyaar, Tera Emotional Attyachar"

I feel for Arnav, I really do.

Episode starts with HP removing the Baby cot from Anji's room. All the hopes that we have pinned on the WILL stuck underneath the cot went Tie Tie Phish with it.Confused Looks like we are always gullible enough to pin our hopes on some small detail which Cvs don't even remember later on. Or is it time for HP to redeem himself for letting those dodgy looking people install cameras all over RM? He might find that paper stuck underneath while putting it in the storeroom and brings it back to Arnav?Ermm Too much? I know...I never learn.Unhappy

Dadi confronting Arnav...again.Stern Smile You know I will be so happy the day this lady will see her mistakes and eat a humble pie. On second thought from the looks of it, this lady doesn't really need to eat any pie. Finally Arnav puts 2 and 2 together and realised why Dadi decided to annoy them after 14 glorious years of bliss (for RM vasis I mean).

Dadi seeing Shyam ke Ankhon mein pyaar???? Excuse me while I am rolling on the floor laughing my head off.ROFL ROFL ROFL All our suspicions have been proven correct. What did Shyam actually do when he visited her in the Ashram? Ermm I'm asking because I am very curious why this lady who is always stern and no nonsense about everyone, turns into mush regarding Shyam?

Moving on, I really liked the fact that the whole family especially Nani straight away said Shyamu was the guilty party.Thumbs Up They have no doubt in their mind and that is helpful. Loved Arnav's dialogues in this segment. We got some new ones rather than "Aas paas bhatakna" one. But Dadi is still stuck on "Jis insaan ke bareme aap baat kar rahehe wo Anjali ki Pati Hai".D'oh  And did the CVs actually read my wish list about Arnav finally being a bit more pro active?Big smile Maby I should write more of those. But really CVs, you cannot just show Arnav reacting to Shyam's plans. He is a self made man and one of the main qualities to achieve all these in foresightedness. Only times he has used this quality is to keep Khushi with him. About time we see it used for Shyamu. Looks like out of that whole RM gang only Arnav has understood the true face of Shyam and he will not be duped this time. Yup, he is still my hero.Star I loved when Arnav told Dadi that she was better off at the Ashram. Did you see the whole family's reaction then? Says a lot how much they all love you Dadi.Stern Smile On a side note, Barun Sobti was too good in the confrontation. Clap

Now I don't know which tunnel Creepwa crawls through and just pop up unnoticed all the time. But Shyamu, why give that clichd evil smile for the camera?Dead Do you think we have suddenly forgotten that you are the villain and you have to remind us with pointed looks and creepy smiles? Anji darling I do sympathise with you, in fact we all do. But honey why do you always use your Sayani brain for emotional blackmail of your brother rather than seeing hubby dearest in his true colours.Ouch I just have to keep on hoping. Pinch

Now lets come to Khushi. Did anyone else go Satyanash and Facepalm like me? D'oh Oh how nave and gullible can you get honey? Now if it was just him pretending to be unmarried while being married I could understand but you have seen him during the whole kiddu track and what he is actually capable of. Just a bit of fake crying did that? Please learn something from your husband about the real world.Ouch Will she finally learn when the past comes out?

Anji finally said the magic words "Mujhe Shyam chahiye".Dead Not even going to talk about Dadi's smirk here. This lady is really getting on my nerves.Angry  We all know what's gonna happen here, Arnav will initially say No. Anji will start her emotional blackmail in earnest and finally in family pressure (read Dadi and Khushi) he will have to bring back Shyamu.Ouch I just hope the whole family keeps tabs on him and not just start believing his sweet talks.

Finally, where was Payal in all these? Kitchen or Dhobi Ghat?Ermm

Was going to write somethinng about the title "Iago" but luckily my very learned friend Shazi's post is on top of mine. Big smile Sorry busy at work so its all a bit disjointed, but my friends at Redux are very forgiving.Hug  

Loved reading u 

Loved your post TrinClap

me second that..actually third that.Big smile

Trinwa superb post and like u me too went sathyanash seeing kosie ji mahan avatar . thank god she stopped with arnie explanation.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyZoyafanJRiatrintringsamanthanasharmibalan..mrinalini..Shwetha!

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

Now that everyone is ignoring me...I'm going Dead

Sorry Firefox played truant with me for a while there...Dead

Samwa! Aisi kaise jaaogi?Cry Hamein chodke?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafancool_tweetytrintring..mrinalini..JRiaclarissajohnGita97Shwetha!

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Originally posted by Marym

Hollo ladies
I 'm new to redux
My name is mary

Welcome to redux MaryHug

Hi Mary, welcome to redux, I'm Shanthi

Edited by slmu - 06 September 2012 at 12:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafanJRiatrintringsharmibalanShwetha!

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by slmu

GM my lovely Reduxians Hug missed you all so much...

Sathya, nice title...will Anjali do an Emilia???

Everyone of page 1 Clap

Appu, thanks for the welcome...was remembering Anji manipulating Khushi after the episode last night and there it was in your post..

So will we get long faces at the wedding...we are still getting a wedding right???

Peace Dove !!!  Hug

I hope she does more than Emilia does, I do not want Anjali to be so tame !!

A few kicks with that boot of hers would be great LOL

Arrey No !!

Lock him  and herself together in a room and she shud start cooing  ' Shyam Ji, ",,, "Aap Bhi Na"   the whole day without a break in her sweet , diabetic sweet  tone...I tell U that Guy will opt for death by himself..LOL

ROFL 

ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafansharmibalan..mrinalini..clarissajohnGita97

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Cheena007

Not sure how she will execute him , it can be anything  she will shot him ( i will love to watch that ) send him to jail ..Child is definitely safe with shyam i think Khusi and ASR will bring the child to Anji..

Hm... we'll have to wait and see... hope its something that will destroy Shyam's arrognace and over confidence...Angry

Pineapple Slice

Pineapple Juice

Beat him up with Pineapple

Tie him up in one of the RM Pole and hit him with Pineapple

Take your pickBig smile

Hey Swetha Hug
ROFL love all the options ,My pick is make him drink pineapple juice ..till he die ..

Shweths!LOL

Nice ideas; but I wouldn't let you waste so much pineapple on him; its my favorite fruit after all! Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyZoyafantrintringsharmibalanclarissajohnGita97Shwetha!

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by sampin

Now that everyone is ignoring me...I'm going Dead

Jaana  Hai tho Jao  * GH Style*  par Hamari paas Arnav chodke Jao Evil Smile

Aaj College nahi gayi kya Samwa ??

Hugs and a Lovely AN to u Big smile

Yesterday was Fresher's welcome..Toh aaj chutti hain...Tongue

This week has been superb...Monday,tuesday,today chutti!!Embarrassed

Arnav tum rakhlo..ASR mera hainEvil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafancool_tweetyclarissajohnGita97Shwetha!

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinicool_tweetyZoyafanNina90vasirajuJRiatrintring..mrinalini..clarissajohnGita97

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

GM my lovely Reduxians Hug missed you all so much...

Sathya, nice title...will Anjali do an Emilia???

Everyone of page 1 Clap

Appu, thanks for the welcome...was remembering Anji manipulating Khushi after the episode last night and there it was in your post..

So will we get long faces at the wedding...we are still getting a wedding right???

Oh shanthi

Ap kab aaye

How was the vacation yar

Mujhe yad heina Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiatrintring..mrinalini..Gita97Shwetha!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index