Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

I'm back againEmbarrassed

Samwa! Heart for you!!

None for the pic!Angry

Why??What happened??Ouch

Patha nahi, Sam; but whenever I see you Khushi Bhabhi place her hand on Arnav's shoulder; something in me just snaps and I get sooo annoyed...Angry

Nina idhukku peru thaan jealousy,Phangurl syndromeLOL

Aen ellaarum enna thappavae purinjukureenga?

Its not Khushi placing her hand on Arnav's shoulder that irks me; its the action that does... does she know no other way to offer him support/comfort...Ouch
another way to comfort u mean give him a Jadhu ki jappiWinkjust think K hugging A and stopwa pragand hoing at the xact moment,AngryDeadpoor Khushi,.she will get a Earfull from dadiCry

Nivi, main pic nahi post sakthi but remember the hug just before Anjali's fall? Dadi wahi thi, na?

Kuch nahi hoga; hug toh safe hain... waise bhi, its not a hug I'm talking about, Nivi; aren't there any other ways to show Khushi offering Arnav comfort?
u mean kisswa?Wink

Kya?Shocked Nahi, nahi; woh toh waise bhi taboo hai... I just meant anything else other than holding on to his shoulders; kind of reminds me of Anjali...Ouch
tabooLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLbut i luv tabooLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanNina90clarissajohnShwetha!tanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by bs_si

hello my lovelies Hug
TrinwaHug
tell me ur free 2day,no chores,no cooking,just gonna stay at redux and njoy chatting with usBig smile

Nivi Big smile I am very very free today LOL not tomorrow though..will be on and off from work Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanNina90cool_tweetyJRiaclarissajohnShwetha!tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Samwa! Heart for you!!

None for the pic!Angry

Why??What happened??Ouch

Patha nahi, Sam; but whenever I see you Khushi Bhabhi place her hand on Arnav's shoulder; something in me just snaps and I get sooo annoyed...Angry

Its not Khushi placing her hand on Arnav's shoulder that irks me; its the action that does... does she know no other way to offer him support/comfort...Ouch
another way to comfort u mean give him a Jadhu ki jappiWinkjust think K hugging A and stopwa pragand hoing at the xact moment,AngryDeadpoor Khushi,.she will get a Earfull from dadiCry

Nivi, main pic nahi post sakthi but remember the hug just before Anjali's fall? Dadi wahi thi, na?

Kuch nahi hoga; hug toh safe hain... waise bhi, its not a hug I'm talking about, Nivi; aren't there any other ways to show Khushi offering Arnav comfort?
Nina i dont know why u dont liking this gestur,but it works for me and i've no complaints whatsoever abt k touching A,uska marzi,uska pati hai,Haq bantha hai yaar,she can touch him anywhere,anytimeWink and coming to the Mehandhi Hug witnesed by Dadi,it was swati looking at ARHI HUG not Dadibcoz Camera wasnt capturing her reaction atall  and theres adiff  abt the timing b4(everyone was happy) and nowConfused(hugging him in the hall even if it is for comforting dint so well with the onlookers)

Na re, why Ninnav gets irked is that  movement is rather that of an elderly person or person of equal stature doing it.. Khushi  is none of that...She  still has not evolved to the category of Arnav , she is still the naive bumbling girl..The correct  movement would be for her to place her hand on  the sides or touch him gently below the elbows..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinijpatel1289Nina90Asmi2013nivedha84ZoyafanJRiatrintringShwetha!

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

[QUOTE=tejuvijay]It's generally tough u know with a small difference of opinion to be in the same house! With these many differences of opinions,I am even scared to imagine the enlighten of arnav in the house!

Thats totally true...assuming Shyam comes back, how the hell are they going to stay under the same roof without cutting each other up? LOL

Testing times ahead for Arnav and Khushi... but something has been pricking my mind recently...

Will Anjali find out Shyam's reasl face all by herself? Is she capable of that?Smile
[/QUOTE

Not sure how capable she is but yes she herself will find out about Shyam's real face ..which will lead to shyam's execution .. 

I curious now, Cheena... what kind of execution could that be?

Throwing out of the house, no doubt but they have shown this already... if the child was alive, she could have denied it his name...

What will she do now?Smile

Not sure how she will execute him , it can be anything  she will shot him ( i will love to watch that ) send him to jail ..Child is definitely safe with shyam i think Khusi and ASR will bring the child to Anji..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013ZoyafanNina90JRiaclarissajohnShwetha!

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by clarissajohn

hello my lovelies Hug
Agayi meri partner muaaah kaise ho meri jaan  Hug

ummmaaahhh back to you...with *puchak* noise Tongue

Me good...how are you? 
Hey hath ko kya huwaOuch

Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafantrintringShwetha!

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Shweta 
Did u get a reply for ur tweet??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanShwetha!

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asmi-Panchifan

Originally posted by Asmi-Panchifan

Samwa! Heart for you!!

None for the pic!Angry

Why??What happened??Ouch

u mean kisswa?Wink

Kya?Shocked Nahi, nahi; woh toh waise bhi taboo hai... I just meant anything else other than holding on to his shoulders; kind of reminds me of Anjali...Ouch
tabooLOLbut i luv tabooLOL

Dadiji doesn't Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanclarissajohnShwetha!tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index