Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Iago ! (Page 79)

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Every truth has two sides; it is as well to look at both, before we commit ourselves to either.
 --Aesop

I saw this tonite I am somehow liking the pace & progress invaribly laced with numerous loopholes which are ever present in the story yet this track is much better than the kidnapping track we saw, what I fail to understand is that are women always so naive as projected on TV, yes to a certain extent I agree that the major social setup depends on a woman and her prefrences and sacrifices in smaller setup of family and than the larger canvas od society but if a women can be strong, smart intelligent, narturer and cant she be independent in her thinking or is it that in the desire to hv the right and good in world she is taken for a ride,

I saw three women at three diff juntures of life a mother, a grandmother & a wife all of them who hv somehow borne the burnt of Shyam's deciet  and are still reeling under the poison bought by him in their lives yet all of them are reay to gv him a chance

A Grandmother for whom, the tragedy which couldnt be stopped by her led her t gv worldly journey and repentance in a ashram as a penance and who hasnt been in communication with her near and dear one says I hv seen him begging and crying for his wife, so does crying and begging justifies Shyam against her own Kin, who is blaming shyam to be a murderer

I saw a mother/wife Anjali, who on various occassion has been decieved by him, but each time ha been cleverly steered by him in a direction which justifies him, but is this woman who is educated from a upper strata of society, so naive & dumb that she cant pause and think that why it happens repeatedly, why cant she pause and ask herself why is my own kin blaming him, who for 3 years hasnt utthered a word against him, why she cant pause and think, that if he can lie for me and meet me arrange situations etc with me, cant he do it with others or create a world of amke belief around me,  she is mother who hours back has lost her child, a child who lived and was breathing in her instead of mourning that loss of motherhood, she is selfish to hv her husband partner, she has restored to emotional blackmail by gving food & water,,,Is love a emotion which destroys us, sorry I do not think, I am an average viewer with average IQ from one of the upcoming economic powers, raised in a middle class family with middleclass values yet I hv been taught that love can be our greatest strength and if you can think that someone is taking you for a ride in the name of love, think, analyse & research and then react but yes u hv been blessed with brain cells from god, kindly use them

& then I saw Khushi - A Gal/women who has been in closest contact  with shyam, and has seen the worst of him, as a persuer, as a lusting leech, as a philander, she has heard his numerous pleas wherein he claimed, he didnt love anjali to an extent that he was miscreating her image as dominating wife, a kidnapper and finally a murderer too when he left her on the highway, saying    " if he cant have her nobody can"  so is this women who has seen so many various shade of this trachery will be able to be gving him a chance agn, will she try to coax her would be husband to gv him a chance, she has faced of his colors, the sweet the sour & the bitter when he maligned her character in front of whole Raizada clan will he be ready to gv him a second chance, if so I am sorry to say I do not understand her, I cannot & will not identify a character like her, we all give second chances to out loved one, our relations and when they hv been at fault but a person who has repeatedly raped (I am sorry to use this word, but i feel this jusifies the gruesomeness) the emotions of other to suit his purpose.

so do u think  women when they represent UK as Margaret Thatcher & stand By Mr Barack Obama as Michelle Obama on the world podium, when they lead Pepsico as Indira Nooyi a commercial giant  are that naive that they will not be able to differentiate between the good and bad, why are we taken for a ride, we who contribute to a economy as significantly as the other half
Why will we not be able to take the Truth in totality as act as judge

A majority of you mite not agree to me but this what I felt, I am not against second chances, but with reason, a few tears and are we all sold

I loved the dadi arnav faceoff today, Finally a few right questions
I loved Nani & Nk standing by Arnav
I loved Khushi removing the baby crib

A Great Reason for religiously following IPK has been Khushi who doesnt not shy when she is at fault and fights when she is correct, so a more realistic aproach vis a vi a balanced drama Qoutient is all I seek when I tune in to IPK

3 women take is good and esp with 

A Great Reason for religiously following IPK has been Khushi who doesnt not shy when she is at fault and fights when she is correct, so a more realistic aproach vis a vi a balanced drama Qoutient is all I seek when I tune in to IPK
Love itClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiasharmibalanclarissajohnShwetha!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Tring tring,

Howzz ur hand ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyZoyafantrintringsharmibalanShwetha!clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hugz everyone...Hug

Hi Hug

Hey sharmi meri ra wali behenaBig smile

Shami...HugHug

After a long time...How are u?
Hey sharmi im fine yaraBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafansharmibalanShwetha!

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

GM Sharmi ,

HugHug

Sathya, I saw MB today...then Ganapathi and now Eclipse...

What do you actually have as DP todayD'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiaclarissajohnShwetha!

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Zoyafancool_tweetytrintringclarissajohn

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Sathya and all q to you

Is koosijee suffering from gajini disease that she forgot all what snake done to her and arnav

What was the meaning of that 'NAINSAFI' dialogue

Is that's a blooper form writer

I would love to do pooja of koosie jee-she is mahan

One word Shami...She is SP heroineAngryAngryAngry

She is so mahaan...her character sketch is such that...jab tak sar pe dande nahi parte(literally) tab tak uska dimaag nahi chalta...

all her actions are controlled by HEART...

danda on head acts as a Starter in the vehicles

Edited by pals13 - 06 September 2012 at 12:23am

JRiasharmibalanclarissajohnShwetha!

Asmi2013 IF-Dazzler
Asmi2013
Asmi2013

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Asmi-Panchifan

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by nivedha84

on a more serious note...

SP knows its importance...
i think they are showing IP at 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM in the afternoons
those are really good timings

why is it so good?? It will be no use in terms of TRP na??Confused
good for SP, not so good for PH
i don't know how these things work, but just using a bit of common sense
the show is immensely popular
if the timings were such that more people tuned in at 8PM because they did not have the above 2 options, then TRP rise... PH in power
this way... SP and PH in more of an equal footing
and SP draws in more and more ads for all 3 slots
does anyone else here know about these things? please correct me if I am wrongTongue
anyway the channel will try to keep the show running as long as possible

Oh this is news to me 
Thanks !!
wait!Shocked
i am not stating facts here
this is just guesswork
we need to ask people in this line to know the truth
Appu Ip repeats r  at 11PM,3AM, 10:30AM,1:30PM5:30PM
thanks nivi
so the 3:30 one has changed
still the 11 PM one is very good

do let me know if u find the facts Big smile
Waise y does SP not want IPK to get more TRP's
i can search
but no promisesLOL
i have absolutely no idea how these things work
for SP it may not be just the TRP
they know the online craze
as long as the show rakes in the moolah... they'll be complacent
and hey... the TRPs are pretty decent

thx sonshine for giving all timings..i do watch ip on 8 pm n 11 pm...Wink

Di its me who gave all the timings for the repeatsShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLchalo koi baath nahiLOL
waise how r uuuBig smile
oye sorry nivi...mishtake hogava...
LOL
me good...u know what yesterday my son said BS is very good actorWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanJRiaclarissajohnShwetha!tanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by tanthya

Tring tring,

Howzz ur hand ??

better hun Hug as I said Stigma is going to set...I just have to wait for it to quietly go away rather than trying to disturb it in any way LOL

ZoyafanJRiaclarissajohnShwetha!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index